Baby Monster fans are already obsessed and crazy, imagine how worst they will be after debut later

• This is the the first time I saw pre-debut fanbase that as terrible as them. Even worst than survival show fans (at least they are fighting with each other only most of time). Their fans will commenting on other groups especially 4th gen groups in tiktok or twitter and saying their girls are better in everything and mocking those idols. Their fans are also very confident too that they will become the biggest gg and beating the current top gg now. I know they have lots of blinks support but it's not that hard to be humble first. No one know what will happen later.

Yg really need to feed those rabies monsters with bp contents. They're too bored so they disturbing other groups instead.

• I'm blink that gives exactly 0 shits about the preschool class known as Baby Monster, and I'm already sick of them.

They were having a little semi meltdown before the BP Seoul finale that the big announcement should be introducing Baemon. On BP's tour ending show (and what some fans were/are thinking will be their last performance together). That BP was almost obligated to introduce BM during the concert and that Blinks were obligated to accept them appearing.

Good thing they didn't, but even then there seemed to be sooking from the "fans" over it.

• This is the the first time I saw pre-debut fanbase that as terrible as them. Even worst than survival show fans (at least they are fighting with each other only most of time). Their fans will commenting on other groups especially 4th gen groups in tiktok or twitter and saying their girls are better in everything and mocking those idols. Their fans are also very confident too that they will become the biggest gg and beating the current top gg now.

but its true tho, baby monster are just superior and they are destined to end new jeans according to the prophecy.

• Cannot wait

Can ahyeon drop more n bombs while we waiting

Also why cant bp disband quick so that baemon debut could happen

Nah, the n word is already outdated for her. There are lots of other slurs she can try next time.

What if BP didn't disband because they don't want bm to debut? You know, as you said they might snatching bp's crown. The bp girls probably scared.

• Nah, the n word is already outdated for her. There are lots of other slurs she can try next time.

What if BP didn't disband because they don't want bm to debut? You know, as you said they might snatching bp's crown. The bp girls probably scared.

Bp will disband i have already bet a lot of akorns in it

• I'm blink that gives exactly 0 shits about the preschool class known as Baby Monster, and I'm already sick of them.

They were having a little semi meltdown before the BP Seoul finale that the big announcement should be introducing Baemon. On BP's tour ending show (and what some fans were/are thinking will be their last performance together). That BP was almost obligated to introduce BM during the concert and that Blinks were obligated to accept them appearing.

Good thing they didn't, but even then there seemed to be sooking from the "fans" over it.

yg is dumb but not enough to do this

it would have made more haters than fan

because bp are in tne middle of hard negociations which make the futur of bp incertain

introducing them during the last show of bp before probably their disbandment or not would have been a big FU to blink

cuz it would look like they actually don't gaf abt bp and are already introduce BM as their replacement

kinda like the whole 2NE1/bp situation but 1000000 times worst

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

entitled Monsters ^^^^^^

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• Cannot wait

Can ahyeon drop more n bombs while we waiting

Also why cant bp disband quick so that baemon debut could happen

didn`t you heard that Ahyeon is missing or locked in the Dungeon until debut (with the hope we forget she repeated the N like a machine gun). I think she is being protected untill debut, then Koreanwedon`tcareaboutracism will save her career on debut era

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• didn`t you heard that Ahyeon is missing or locked in the Dungeon until debut (with the hope we forget she repeated the N like a machine gun). I think she is being protected untill debut, then Koreanwedon`tcareaboutracism will save her career on debut era

Freedom of speech and expression where? Justice for ahyeon

• Freedom of speech and expression where? Justice for ahyeon

well i don`t expect the understanding of being polite, political correction, offensive speach an all that stuff that is "superficial" for someone who protects their free expression over human rights

no, not from you

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• The day when i understand how can you stan a group whose music never even heard, will come but today is not that day

Eta: or have i missed something, have they released anything? It's been so long since their introduction videos, i don't even remember

• The day when i understand how can you stan a group whose music never even heard, will come but today is not that day

Eta: or have i missed something, have they released anything? It's been so long since their introduction videos, i don't even remember

yes to this

i am waiting for them to debut, cos they look promising, but if the music is not up to good standars, by BM

i will wish them good luck and be a casual listener

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• but you stan new jeans though don't understand these double standards new jeans's maknae was in the same group as rora and have the same age for example chiquita is only a year younger

btw pharita and ruka are over the age of 18

They're that age and under YG, not a good pairing imo

plenty of reasons I refuse to pay that group any attention besides that, age honestly isn't even the main issue

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKATHE VOLUNTEERS

ee868cb541261094eb3c49077579820d9d2684ef.gifv259551f29b1b419b0910ccd1ffe7a59b3ca03dbb.gifv9179a574e42e68a00c37635d5151fe4ebba30003.gifv9fbbfdae9fd592cc7858e29f534e290375563da9.gifv

• it's totally the opposite I've seen other fandoms coming from them especially that hybe gg fans from that survival show

and it's crazy because baemon fans are minding their own business waiting for any kind of announcement

OHHHHH i wish but no... baemon stans literally made a effing video comparing ahyeon and yunah when the show FIRST started... and continued to make ahyeon win every catergory. the runext fans from then on were triggered and made sure to protect the girls against CONSTANT comments and ridicule.

but obv survival show stans are toxic but as afr as i have seen, baemonstans were and ARE worse

• yes to this

i am waiting for them to debut, cos they look promising, but if the music is not up to good standars, by BM

i will wish them good luck and be a casual listener

So they still haven't debuted and have fans like that lol. aespa also had fans on this forum before debuting. And then some people say there's no big 4 privilege lol.

Eta: remember jyp's blind package that got over 60k preorders in 10 days and there was literally no info about them ^^

My biggest issue is their age, they are too young :( but I'll give them a try like i did with newjeans. Enjoying musuc is enough:)

• OHHHHH i wish but no... baemon stans literally made a effing video comparing ahyeon and yunah when the show FIRST started... and continued to make ahyeon win every catergory. the runext fans from then on were triggered and made sure to protect the girls against CONSTANT comments and ridicule.

but obv survival show stans are toxic but as afr as i have seen, baemonstans were and ARE worse

Okay, so none of the groups haven't even debuted but we already have fan wars :pepe-life-support:

• it's totally the opposite I've seen other fandoms coming from them especially that hybe gg fans from that survival show

and it's crazy because baemon fans are minding their own business waiting for any kind of announcement

Errrr.... no. Bm stans making lots of tiktok videos comparing them to 4th gen groups and that ss group. Do you think people care about bm when they still not debuted yet? Please look under those comments section how vile they are.

• Errrr.... no. Bm stans making lots of tiktok videos comparing them to 4th gen groups and that ss group. Do you think people care about bm when they still not debuted yet? Please look under those comments section how vile they are.

there is nothing wrong with comparing as long as they don't disrespect or bash other groups. but I've seen things from a different side you don't see the hate I've seen they get ton of hate on twitter for a while about their looks or anything they have become the punching bag from 4th/5th gen groups if you want to see vile comments you should see how those hybe gg stans from that survival show are this probably the result of the hate they have been getting you need to see things from both sides. I feel some of you see what you want to see

they literally brigaded all nmixx social platforms and called jiwoo fat for 2 weeks due to the same song being performed

"minding their own business" my ass

• So they still haven't debuted and have fans like that lol. aespa also had fans on this forum before debuting. And then some people say there's no big 4 privilege lol.

Eta: remember jyp's blind package that got over 60k preorders in 10 days and there was literally no info about them ^^

My biggest issue is their age, they are too young :( but I'll give them a try like i did with newjeans. Enjoying musuc is enough:)

but at least we were able to see and hear their talent

all the groups that comes from competing shows have a fanbase before debut

and YG did something similar without giving the fans the right to vote

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• This thread contains 10 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!