Son Yejin announces she is expecting a baby with Hyunbin

• AVvXsEieMzRLPQuRzWX73hImD2wosybifdMHmZldTsPsX2JFDIXVTjiheaFZJedYNu0ymtpZAU30WOUDo2qrp60dv7lOkSFDg4gACJWr8qOfqI52CTrRtiIOrcKqgny23WUnkqB52W4MWg78P3jqU15UgKS-_bSmX5vHqNIdbd28tiJUExlWTBu_7S7xzK1a=s16000
    AVvXsEj-_nTpj00GLGe7p9BzWOb_2qZcELZ02I5Nyb28M-ZG45c8-bejY0yd4Y24eup9_R3l5aWipn6i0uuM_UUiBPDEvZ31NXlRQIKlJW5vUwSfsPZEIqoG-SeC-8ZBLfiS0izu_JTAXI7LVdp4nh2dQQ9qiFaHM56wdIl1tpgqob55bly-k5IRiv3Fp4qh=s16000

You are all well, right?

I am doing well^^

Today, I want to carefully share some joyful news~

A new life has come to us..

I’m still a bit dazed, but I am feeling changes in my body every day with concern and excitement~

As thankful as I am, I also feel that much cautious, so I haven’t even told anyone around me yet.

Before it gets later, I am sharing this news with fans and acquaintances who must have been waiting as much as us.

We will make sure to protect the valuable life that has come to us~

I hope all of you will also protect what is valuable in your lives and live in good health..

Be happy♥

+ Lee Junghyun's comment
    AVvXsEiUT89DN01zk_VFo4LWuNWytkF37ek2kbyKFJtlaHpW2Ha29sPavy2kP9T2_g-C8m50IDx1oefkTBg17qPY7UGxA5P6OktfI_W1sxS-h1YUy8F0y5iNvt9QtrjxcrjvWhinsw8ygHPP2pzdA3PZfTGjv7hlmC_83OlJMLCXFw9IJS15HtX7zzvtNpfT=s16000

"ㅎㅎ Our Yejin congratulations~~ <3 Our blessing and tiger year's friend <3"

original post: here

1. Wow I'm curious to see just how pretty their baby will be once they're bornㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Congrats!!!!!!

2. I'm so envious, imagine having your mom and dad being Son Yejin and Hyun Bin

3. The mother is bunny type, the baby will probably be a bunny type too

4. How pretty will the kid beㅠㅠ

5. Unnie congrats!! Please have a healthy delivery and always be happy!!!

6. I'm so happyㅋㅋ

7. Ah seriously this is how you should give birthㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I love it too much!!ㅋㅋ

8. Congrats!!!! I hope the 2nd generation will be born prettily

9. Wow daebak congrats congrats. The baby already looks prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. I hope the baby looks like Son Yejinㅎ

[theqoo] HYUNBIN SON YEJIN, BECOMING PARENTS "PREGNANT WITH A NEW LIFE"

1. ㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜ Congrats

2. No matter who the baby takes after, they'll be so prettyㅠㅠ Congrats congrats

3. 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩Congratulations!!!! Why do I have this f*cking feelingㅠ

4. Hul!!!!!!!! They're at the age too, but this is too good, congrats!!!!!

5. They suit each other ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. Daebak I'm looking forward to see if it's going to be a daughter or son

7. Unnie be happy, congrats☺️

8. Whether the baby looks like the father, the mom or both, their genes will be the bestㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Please have a healthy delivery!!

9. Crazy, no matter who the baby looks like, it's a success

10. Congrats, no matter who the baby looks like, they'll be too pretty

• [theqoo] SON YEJIN'S IG TODAY (FT. 2ND GENERATION👶🏻🐯💕)

bypannchoaJune 27, 2022
    AVvXsEieMzRLPQuRzWX73hImD2wosybifdMHmZldTsPsX2JFDIXVTjiheaFZJedYNu0ymtpZAU30WOUDo2qrp60dv7lOkSFDg4gACJWr8qOfqI52CTrRtiIOrcKqgny23WUnkqB52W4MWg78P3jqU15UgKS-_bSmX5vHqNIdbd28tiJUExlWTBu_7S7xzK1a=s16000
    AVvXsEj-_nTpj00GLGe7p9BzWOb_2qZcELZ02I5Nyb28M-ZG45c8-bejY0yd4Y24eup9_R3l5aWipn6i0uuM_UUiBPDEvZ31NXlRQIKlJW5vUwSfsPZEIqoG-SeC-8ZBLfiS0izu_JTAXI7LVdp4nh2dQQ9qiFaHM56wdIl1tpgqob55bly-k5IRiv3Fp4qh=s16000

You are all well, right?

I am doing well^^

Today, I want to carefully share some joyful news~

A new life has come to us..

I’m still a bit dazed, but I am feeling changes in my body every day with concern and excitement~

As thankful as I am, I also feel that much cautious, so I haven’t even told anyone around me yet.

Before it gets later, I am sharing this news with fans and acquaintances who must have been waiting as much as us.

We will make sure to protect the valuable life that has come to us~

I hope all of you will also protect what is valuable in your lives and live in good health..

Be happy♥

Cr. So*mpi

+ Lee Junghyun's comment
    AVvXsEiUT89DN01zk_VFo4LWuNWytkF37ek2kbyKFJtlaHpW2Ha29sPavy2kP9T2_g-C8m50IDx1oefkTBg17qPY7UGxA5P6OktfI_W1sxS-h1YUy8F0y5iNvt9QtrjxcrjvWhinsw8ygHPP2pzdA3PZfTGjv7hlmC_83OlJMLCXFw9IJS15HtX7zzvtNpfT=s16000

"ㅎㅎ Our Yejin congratulations~~ <3 Our blessing and tiger year's friend <3"

1. Wow I'm curious to see just how pretty their baby will be once they're bornㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Congrats!!!!!!

2. I'm so envious, imagine having your mom and dad being Son Yejin and Hyun Bin

3. The mother is bunny type, the baby will probably be a bunny type too

4. How pretty will the kid beㅠㅠ

5. Unnie congrats!! Please have a healthy delivery and always be happy!!!

6. I'm so happyㅋㅋ

7. Ah seriously this is how you should give birthㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I love it too much!!ㅋㅋ

8. Congrats!!!! I hope the 2nd generation will be born prettily

9. Wow daebak congrats congrats. The baby already looks prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. I hope the baby looks like Son Yejinㅎ

[theqoo] HYUNBIN SON YEJIN, BECOMING PARENTS "PREGNANT WITH A NEW LIFE"

1. ㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜ Congrats

2. No matter who the baby takes after, they'll be so prettyㅠㅠ Congrats congrats

3. 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩Congratulations!!!! Why do I have this f*cking feelingㅠ

4. Hul!!!!!!!! They're at the age too, but this is too good, congrats!!!!!

5. They suit each other ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. Daebak I'm looking forward to see if it's going to be a daughter or son

7. Unnie be happy, congrats☺️

8. Whether the baby looks like the father, the mom or both, their genes will be the bestㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Please have a healthy delivery!!

9. Crazy, no matter who the baby looks like, it's a success

10. Congrats, no matter who the baby looks like, they'll be too pretty

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!