Posts by emme-105

OP: I thought they would start dating soon because of the group’s popularity and fame, but I’m surprised that they started dating a little later than I thought

BTS-and-TWICE-seem-to-start-dating-later-than-expected-1024x530.jpg

1. I really like BTS and TWICE… I hope they promote for a long time

2. Both groups are amazing ㅠㅠ Be happier and more successful~

3. Because both groups want to be active as a group for a long time

4. TWICE and BTS are the best groups. I hope they get better! I love all the songs that came out today!

5. Maybe that’s why they became top groups and anyway, both are amazing

6. Both groups have been popular for a long time and I think it’s because they love their groups

7. The group’s career has been solidly built, so it’s stable and feels good

8. Both are good! I think they will last for a long time

9. It’s because they want to focus on group activities

10. BTS and TWICE don’t have individual activities. They didn’t date because they wanted to do well in their group activities

Original post (1)

1 o'clock release songs (Charlie-Jungkook, Nayeon, Espa) Melon entry ranking

The-rankings-of-the-songs-that-were-released-at-1-pm-Charlie-Puth-Jungkook-Nayeon-Aespa-1.webpThe-rankings-of-the-songs-that-were-released-at-1-pm-Charlie-Puth-Jungkook-Nayeon-Aespa-2.webp

TOP100

The-rankings-of-the-songs-that-were-released-at-1-pm-Charlie-Puth-Jungkook-Nayeon-Aespa-3.webpThe-rankings-of-the-songs-that-were-released-at-1-pm-Charlie-Puth-Jungkook-Nayeon-Aespa-4.webpThe-rankings-of-the-songs-that-were-released-at-1-pm-Charlie-Puth-Jungkook-Nayeon-Aespa-5.webp

Real time

1. I like the song by Charlie Puth – Jungkook, the song is good and Charlie Puth is popular in Korea, so I think we will see it on the charts for a long time

2. Aespa’s ranking is below expectations… If they perform on stage, their ranking will go up

3. I like Nayeon’s song

4. Personally, I don’t like the teaser for Nayeon’s song, but the full version is good

5. Out of these three songs, I think Aespa’s song is the best…ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. Nayeon’s song is below expectations and Charlie Puth – Jungkook’s song is so good

7. Charlie Puth – Jungkook and Aespa songs are pop style songs, so that’s my favorite

8. I love Nayeon’s song, it’s perfect for summer

9. I like Aespa’s song, it’s like a pop song. I’m looking forward to their album

10. I think Nayeon’s song will go up, but I’m not sure about Aespa

Original post (1)

BTS RM, unexpected marriage rumors… Big Hit “Legal action against false rumors and malicious rumors”

BTS-RM-unexpected-marriage-rumors.jpgRM.jpg

1. He doesn’t have dating rumors, but he has marriage rumorsㅋㅋㅋㅋ I guess he will have divorce rumors next time

2. Last time, HYBE didn’t even deny V’s dating rumors, but now they’re saying that RM’s marriage rumors aren’t true

3. When I saw the article, I thought it was quite funny

4. Crazy, why are you creating and spreading bull$hit rumors like this?

5. Why are there so many malicious rumors about BTS?

6. Leave Namjoon alone, seriously

7. What are marriage rumors? …. I only knew that such malicious rumors were being spread after reading the article

8. I’m a fan, but I didn’t even know about this rumor

9. Seeing this, I think it’s true that V and Jennie are dating

10. No, I’m not really surprised because it’s so absurd

Original post (1)

Top-most-searched-K-Pop-male-and-female-idol-group-members-on-YouTube-in-the-first-half-of-2022-1-354x1024.png

Top 30 most searched K-pop boy group members on YouTube in the first half of 2022

1 Jungkook (BTS)

2 Jimin (BTS)

3 V (BTS)

4 Suga (BTS)

5 Kai (EXO / SuperM)

6 RM (BTS)

7 Jin (BTS)

8 J-Hope (BTS)

9 Hyunjin (Stray Kids)

10 Felix (Stray Kids)

11 Taemin (SHINee / SuperM)

12 Jaehyun (NCT)

13 Baekhyun (EXO / SuperM)

14 Bang Chan (Stray Kids)

15 Yeonjun (TXT)

16 G-Dragon (Big Bang)

17 Reno (Stray Kids)

18 Taeyong (NCT / SuperM)

19 Beomgyu (TXT)

20 Taeyang (Big Bang)

21 Cha Eunwoo (ASTRO)

22 Soobin (TXT)

23 Han (Stray Kids)

24 Jungwon (ENHYPEN)

25 Heeseung (ENHYPEN)

26 Huening Kai (TXT)

27 Jonghyun (SHINee)

28 Changbin (Stray Kids)

29 Mark (NCT / SuperM)

30 Seungmin (Stray Kids)

Top-most-searched-K-Pop-male-and-female-idol-group-members-on-YouTube-in-the-first-half-of-2022-2-357x1024.png

Top 30 most searched K-pop girl group members on YouTube in the first half of 2022

1 Lisa (BLACKPINK)

2 Jennie (BLACKPINK)

3 Taeyeon (SNSD)

4 Rosé (BLACKPINK)

5 Jisoo (BLACKPINK)

6 Jang Wonyoung (Ive)

7 Nayeon (TWICE)

8 Sana (TWICE)

9 Ryujin (ITZY)

10 Yeji (ITZY)

11 Tzuyu (TWICE)

12 Tsuki (Billie)

13 Momo (TWICE)

14 Irene (Red Velvet)

15 Dahyun (TWICE)

16 Chaeyoung (TWICE)

17 Wendy (Red Velvet)

18 Yuqi ((G)I-DLE))

19 Jihyo (TWICE)

20 Seulgi (Red Velvet)

21 Mina (TWICE)

22 Soyeon ((G)I-DLE))

23 Joy (Red Velvet)

24 Jeongyeon (TWICE)

25 Yoona (SNSD)

26 Miyeon ((G)I-DLE))

27 Yuna (ITZY)

28 Winter (Aespa)

29 NingNing (Aespa)

30 Karina (Aespa)

[+60, -19]

1. [+29, -5] Stray Kids’ popularity in the US is no joke

2. [+27, -4] Wow BLACKPINK is the best, Lisa is #1, Jennie is #2, Rosé is #4, and Jisoo is #5

3. [+26, -2] Kai is so natural among the BTS members

4. [+18, -2] Taeyeon, SHINee and EXO are amazing too

5. [+16, -2] The ones who get mad here are the ones whose idols don’t make the charts, or have low rankings

6. [+12, -10] Aespa is only popular in Korea and Chinaㅋㅋㅋ They’re not the type of group that’s popular in the US

7. [+11, -0] Wow Stray Kids

Original post (1)

0005861081_001_20220123060103000.jpg

Article: Nominees for the 2022 female idol group rookie award

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+119] It's going to Ive this year.. ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+44] It's not Le Sserafim for one ㅎㅎ Shi Hyuk-ah, let's at least start by kicking Garam out ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+30] Ive for sure ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+13] Ive is going to sweep up the rookie awards

5. [+13] A lot of people don't think Kep1er can win the rookie award at MAMA but I think they can. However, Ive has better stats when it comes to digital and physical album sales so I think they're going to win female group instead. CJ seems to be keeping an eye on Kep1er judging by how they've been consistent with their debut show and comeback shows, and it's always only Kep1er and ENHPYEN who get invited to CJ events.

- No matter how good Ive's stats are, they don't qualify for female group yet

- Their stats are better than most girl groups 2-3 years older than them, they still can't contend? That's a shame..

6. [+9] Ive for sure this year! They're in the lead with digital + physical + hype. I'm sure MAMA will give it to Kep1er though?

7. [+7] Viviz, let's win rookie award again ❤️❤️

8. [+7] NMIXX... please have one more comeback..

9. [+6] NMIXX might have a chance if they comeback with a song that's super public-friendly 🔥

10. [+5] Rookie award belongs to Ive

11. [+5] Ive for sure, and for ceremonies with shared trophies, it'll probably be Ive and Le Sserafim. Ive just has the superior stats all around and Le Sserafim is far ahead of the rest of the groups.

12. [+9] Just my personal opinion but I think both Kep1er and Le Sserafim are deserving of the rookie award (just judging by their stats, not any scandals). They've both got decent numbers with digital ranks, and 'Wadada' has crazy views on Tiktok so I wouldn't be surprised if they won some trophies this year-end... but Ive just slaughters all of them this year. We're only going into the second half of the year but I think it's going to be impossible for any group to put out a song that beats Ive's #1 on Melon.

13. [+5] Ive

14. [+2] I'm pushing for Ive and Kep1er

15. [+1] There's a bigger chance of Le Sserafim winning over NMIXX. NMIXX fans need to stop denying reality and admit that they've flopped ㅠ didn't even make it in the charts..

-

download%20(45).jpeg

A woman claimed to have found a hidden camera in a theater bathroom. Turns out it's just a screw.

It's really terrifying. I'm scared to use the public bathroom.

pann

[+365][-67]

1. [+853][-19] As a woman, why do we have to be alert whenever we see holes in public bathrooms? There are so many hidden cameras installed in public bathrooms and yet they tell us we're too sensitive for being cautious when we go to public bathrooms. Do they have shame at all? The stupid thing about that article is how they make it sound like that woman is crazy for mistaking the screw as a hidden cameraㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why do we have to worry about having hidden cameras installed there in the first place?

2. [+447][-8] No matter how urgent it is, I would always check for holes in public bathrooms. Whether it's just a screw or a scratch, I would always cover it with tissue. If you're a woman, you have to check every hole in public bathrooms and cover it with tissue.

3. [+286][-24] It does look like a cameraㅠㅠ

4. [+209][-0] That happened in Malaysia, I wonder why the article doesn't state it? I think they're doing that in purpose. If you look up the keyword 'Hidden cameras', most of the results come from South Korea. Especially the case of male primary school students installing hidden cameras in female bathrooms.

5. [+162][-2] Look at how they're trying to make us sound crazy for being scared of hidden camerasㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

OP: I’m attracted to all-round idols, so tell me who they are..

Boa for example..!!

Regardless of male or female

1. Taeyeon, Jungkook

2. TXT Yeonjun, he’s good at singing, dancing and rapping

3. Seulgi

4. YooA

5. TXT Yeonjun.. When he was a trainee, he was always #1 in singing, dancing and rapping

6. Yang Yoseob

7. Taemin

8. Jungkook, Seulgi

9. BTS Jungkook.. He’s the main vocalist, but he’s good at dancing and rapping, and he’s handsome too

10. Taeyeon, Baekhyun, Jungkook

11. Jungkook, Baekhyun, Taemin

12. Haechan

13. Ahn Yujin

14. Jungkook, Seulgi, Yeonjun

Original post (1)

BTS Jin’s long hair pictures released recently BTS-Jins-long-hair-photos-released-recently-1.webpBTS-Jins-long-hair-photos-released-recently-2-882x1024.webpBTS-Jins-long-hair-photos-released-recently-3-1024x800.webpBTS-Jins-long-hair-photos-released-recently-4-1024x701.webp

1. What the hell, he looks amazing with long hair

2. Is he a prince?

3. He’s seriously so handsome

4. Crazy, the first picture is amazing

5. Wow seriously handsome

6. I want to see him with long hair like this again

7. His aura is amazing and his bare face looks so good, crazy ㅠㅠ

8. Every time I look at him, I’m amazed.. I love this vibe so much

9. He’s so handsome with short hair, but he’s seriously handsome even with long hair…

10. Well, the atmosphere in the first picture is great

11. Seokjin’s beauty seems to have nothing to do with hair length! Whether his hair is short or long, he’s still handsome!!

12. Hey, was he just resting? It’s like a scene from a movie?ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Original post (1)

[instiz] LOOKS LIKE YG'S TWITTER MODERATOR IS A BAEKHYUN FANㅋㅋㅋ

AVvXsEgXToZxwLK3axLyh52wgNUQREyHnbOU2vK9VAZWV3kinFqUI0NLAp1kz7cetsN0X3jY8DaviGvv8Wo5rbIWYty6UHYNSxrTJGZhv75u0sS6NW2O8GqIYuYUov6SbF_bUA9gq_NJ6qD0eExqEgmh06ZylOZ2_NtLs7zCYKftEdZ2pUjKUOEm7CbjUYOB=s16000
    liked tweets: - I don't know about Kwangya Club, I just want to go to Baekhyun oppa's concert... Just make a Kyung-con exclusive club, I'll spend money there...

- If I sign up on that (bast*rd's) Kwangya Club, now..
    First thing, I can't get impressed by Kwangya's stuff
    Second thing, I can't look back

original post: here

1. There was NCT too
    > Mark's video
    >> So an SM fan got a job at YG? It's funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    >>> Seems like it, they liked 16 posts about him and now it's all gone

2. What theㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. Aigoㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What to do

4. This is crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ... Imagine liking something on the official account..

5. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Of course YG's employees are able to like SM singers... Find strength

6. That's a legendary way to oust yourself

7. They must be simply an SM fanㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's freaking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They must've been shocked

8. Baekhyun is seriously still being mentioned even after 10 years...

9. Kwangya Club is trending #1 right now, this one is ambiguous

10. Ah the way they oust themselves as a fan is funnyㅋㅋㅋ

‘Best friends’ Park Bo Gum and BTS V go to France… Attend Celine’s fashion show together Best-friends-Park-Bo-Gum-and-BTS-V-go-to-France.webp

V and Park Bo Gum plan to depart for Paris, France on June 24 in order to attend the ‘S/S 2023 Menswear Collection’ show by ‘CELINE’

1. Oh, I didn’t know the two of them were friends

2. I like the combination of Park Bo Gum × V.. Can’t wait to see their pictures together

3. Daebak, I want to see them togetherㅋㅋ

4. Are V and Park Bo Gum close? It’s a combination of a good-looking guy next to a good-looking guy. Celine is amazing

5. Hul, I’m glad the two of them are close

6. Handsome guy next to handsome guy…

7. The two of them look good together, they’re so handsome

8. I love this combination!!! Can’t wait

9. V x Park Bo Gum is the best

10. This combination is so good, I love their friendship

Original post (1)

elirvs  keaji Yumbab :finger-heart:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.