Will KPop fans be enraged if Jungkook becomes like Harry Styles?

• When Harry Styles visited Korea, as seen in the photo at the bottom of this post,

Namjoon, Yoongi , Taehyung and Jungkook came to surrender to HS.

That is when BTS' world domination officially ended.

Harry Styles i the best recent example of someone from a group making big on his own.

Jungkook can defer his enlistment until 2027. And that means his contract could possibly end differently from others.

A lot of possibilities can occur if he doesn't enlist in the next 6 months.

Do you think KPop fans will be enraged if Jungkook pulls a Harry Styles, which basically ends BTS?

If Jungkook's new album does well, he might have second thoughts.

Ironically BTS' archenemy could consult him on this matter.

Whether you like or not, BTS' archenemy is the greatest female soloist of Korean history, and she had hits in more years than Cho Yongpil, Psy or Lee Mija.

BTS' Archenemy can teach JK quite a lot for being a soloist, and he might listen to her as a mentor.

It is possible that BTS' archenemy, who has doubled as KPop's archenemy (archenemy's very definition is the biggest enemy so no more adjectives are needed), SNSD's archenemy, EXO's archenemy, aespa's archenemy and the archenemy of so many other acts I won't name, might prove to be instrumental for BTS' dissolution.

Will KPop fans be enraged if JK pulls out a Harry Styles? hope BTS' archenemy does not install herself as a 'special consultant' in JK's new firm.

• ARMYs will support no matter what, how could you not be proud?

K-Pop fans in general who knows...some seem very tied to rigid traditions of industry and are offended when any artist breaches "process" as the recent FF "scandal" has shown.

• So, Jungkook… the man most in love with Namjoon out of everyone in the whole world, what, decides he’s too successful to want to make music with BTS any more? Ok, sure, reach for it.

The eeeeever so slight difference is that One Direction were long dead in the dust when HS made it big, yet everyone knows that if BTS release a proper comeback song/album, they will likely break records left, right and centre… and as yet, there is no indication that this will not occur.

• Jungkook is not leaving BTS, this is his most recent interview

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• If Jk pulls a Harry styles I'm pretty sure it won't be him leaving the group..

More likely the individual members only loosely attached to the group and they join once in a blue moon since Jungkook pulling a Harry Styles will lead others to take similar measures

• All I can say is I don't think he's enlisting this year. He is reported to be releasing an all-English album in Q4...I can see him joining next year.

Which means at the earliest he will be out by the end of 2025, corroborating my thesis that there won't be any reunion till 2026

• ARMYs will support no matter what, how could you not be proud?

K-Pop fans in general who knows...some seem very tied to rigid traditions of industry and are offended when any artist breaches "process" as the recent FF "scandal" has shown.

It will significantly change his relationship with the group also others' attitude to it

• You're trying really hard :pepe-flirt:

Your mind must be a helluva place...

Yes it is. Given the enormous harm BTS' archenemy has caused to KPop and it, she will probably be offering her 'advice' to become more independent

When the CBX thing hit, SM accused MC Mong, who has been disgraced in Korea because of his military evasion,for influencing CBX. Hybe might accuse its archenemy for the same reason

• So, Jungkook… the man most in love with Namjoon out of everyone in the whole world, what, decides he’s too successful to want to make music with BTS any more? Ok, sure, reach for it.

The eeeeever so slight difference is that One Direction were long dead in the dust when HS made it big, yet everyone knows that if BTS release a proper comeback song/album, they will likely break records left, right and centre… and as yet, there is no indication that this will not occur.

Good relationship means nothing in front of money, and if JK thinks he can make more money by striking out on his own, he might. Which is why BTS' archenemy comes to play since she does know quite a lot about being an owner, because she owned her company 2020-2022 and managed to bring the downfall of BTS.

JK's contract will end earlier than others if he doesn't enlist next year, and that opens him a lot of doors.

• Jungkook is not leaving BTS, this is his most recent interview

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

he is not leaving now, but his attitude on it might change after this solo album

• Good relationship means nothing in front of money, and if JK thinks he can make more money by striking out on his own, he might. Which is why BTS' archenemy comes to play since she does know quite a lot about being an owner, because she owned her company 2020-2022 and managed to bring the downfall of BTS.

JK's contract will end earlier than others if he doesn't enlist next year, and that opens him a lot of doors.

Why will he leave Hybe?? Lol, he has Scooter Braun from Hybe America managing him (who manages the biggest pop talent in US), he has Bang PD (the Chairman of the biggest Kpop company) as his mentor and the might of the biggest music label in the world UMG/Interscope pushing him...how can anyone get better than this??? TF would he leave for even if he wants to strike solo, he is not going anywhere, they are giving him everything anyone would want.

• BTS is simply too lucrative to break up, it's a global brand that will fund the members' mansions and yachts for the rest of their lives and their children's lives too. They endorse everything from Samsung to McDonald's to high fashion. They enjoy being treated as a symbol of their country worldwide and act as diplomats.

They already work with the biggest Korean music company (that they built), have as much backing as they want from HYBE America, and get to call the shots knowing that Bang PD owes everything to them.

And all members have been adamant about being 7. As the guys age further into their 30s and beyond, I'm sure the gaps between group comebacks will widen and widen, but will BTS ever be off the table? No, I don't think so.

They are going to transition successfully into a legacy act, putting out albums once in a while and holding enormous, record-breaking tours that solidify them as the biggest Asian act ever :pepe-notes:

• JungKook doesn’t really like being on his own so I don’t see it happening. One Direction was never as close to each other as BTS. If the others decided to dissolve the group like they had considered a few years ago, then yes, he probably would go solo, but I doubt that he would really like it.

• your posts are always funny 😁 but I honestly thought you meant artistically. Because I'd be down with it has Harry's career has been fenomenal. I've been enjoying his solo music a lot, without even knowing who he is/was. I wasn't a fan of 1D and when I heard his songs on the radio and loved them I was surprised to learn who the artist was. I prefer Harry Styles style (no pun intended) to... Justin Bieber/ Charlie Puth style. Eeeek.

But breaking up the group wise? NO WAY.

If Jk pulls a Harry styles I'm pretty sure it won't be him leaving the group..

what do you mean?

Which means at the earliest he will be out by the end of 2025, corroborating my thesis that there won't be any reunion till 2026

I don't want OT7 to be delayed anymore ;(

• In KPop there is never a never. Anything can happen.

And given that JK's full album will be near the end of the year, 2025 is off. At most 12/31/2025.

• This here. Someone acknowledges the massive connections etc they have being with HYBE. Because alot of 🤡🤡🤡 fans always say BTS should leave the company 🤡🤡🤡 like why would they do that when they literally have everything basically spoon fed to them by their agency? Every possible connection already setup and ready to go why would anyone want to leave that?

• This here. Someone acknowledges the massive connections etc they have being with HYBE. Because alot of 🤡🤡🤡 fans always say BTS should leave the company 🤡🤡🤡 like why would they do that when they literally have everything basically spoon fed to them by their agency? Every possible connection already setup and ready to go why would anyone want to leave that?

Althouhh I havent enjoyed some of the direction recently, I do agree with this statement. If also say if I was someone who wanted to join the kpop world HYBE would be the obvious choice right now. Some years ago SM, definitely. HYBE is the biggest player on the market ATM and BTS has got the upper hand out of all the HYBE artists.

• Isn't it obvious go read the above post the already explain it. Why'd he leave a company who made him next "Harry styles"?

• Big fuck you to you and all his antis from Jungkook. JK once again proving why he is the best boy, so yeah big middle finger to all of his haters and antis for making up scenarios regarding him, hating on him and getting him more hate.

• Which means at the earliest he will be out by the end of 2025, corroborating my thesis that there won't be any reunion till 2026

Yeah dumbass, everything you said is not happening as expected. They will all be out by June 2025 and can comeback easily in 2025 and may even start touring by 2025 end.

• Yeah dumbass, everything you said is not happening as expected. They will all be out by June 2025 and can comeback easily in 2025 and may hey wi start touring by 2025 end.

I wonder how Bang coerced JK into this. It basically ensures JK will NEVER reach the level of harry styles.

• This thread contains 4 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!