RUMOR: BLACKPINK LISA Is Signing With HYBE

• I remember seeing around the beginning of this year, a sasaeng or leaker, whichever one you wanna call them, posted a bunch of leakes on their Instagram story.

One of the posts had said "Lisa + HYBE", without any additional context added.

When I first seen it, I kinda strugged it off, cuz I didn't believe that any BlackPink member would be involved with HYBE lol.

But now, being on Twitter and seeing all these articles, talking about Lisa not coming to a agreement with YG regarding contracts and their might be a little conflict in terms of not meeting eye to eye.....I'm thinking she might actually sign with another company.

Screenshot_20230712_072138_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230712_071613_Twitter.jpg

And if she wants to stay in Korea, then it's clear she's gonna sign with a company here, but it has to be a big company.

Now the only big companies in Korea apart from YG is

SM

JYP

Starship

Cube

Kakao Entertainment

Obviously looking at those companies, they not even on her level lmao.

HYBE is literally the only company in Korea who would be able to handle her level of popularity and pay her whatever money she would want.

Either Bang PD would sign her under BigHit or create a whole new label, just for her to sign to.

I do believe though that she will stick with BlackPink musically, and handle all her music under YG.

But in terms of management for international activities, her modeling, and other solo opportunities, HYBE will be that for her.

So she'd be between two labels pretty much, like I've seen many other idols do.

HYBE has the clout, money, and opportunities for her to sign there.

So if she REALLY DON'T stay with YG as a whole, HYBE is her first option.

Edited once, last by Ves: Mod Note: RUMOR prepended to thread title ().

• OMG i had drafts of this exact same topic lined up but i was too lazy to complete my thoughts lol.

I was gonna ask Armys and other Hybe stans if they thought Lisa would be a good, complementary fit to the rest of Hybe's lineup. Hybe has massive acts right now, the two biggest BGs, two of the biggest young GGs and a third on the way.

Is there room for a veteran female superstar idol in Hybe's lineup? The biggest female idol in Kpop history, globally? I would say a resounding YES lol but dont know what folks who actually know Hybe might say about this.

And tbh, im not sure about this management sharing arrangement. I dont think YG would ever share Lisa like this, and i'm not sure Hybe would want to either. OTOH, we know that Hybe and YGE are getting pretty damn cozy (i've predicted they would merge eventually) so maybe it's possible now.

Changed the title of the thread from “BLACKPINK LISA Is Signing With HYBE” to “RUMOR: BLACKPINK LISA Is Signing With HYBE”.
  • Well YG and HYBE are in business together lol.

YG Artists I believe were the first Artists outside of HYBE Artists, to join WEVERSE, when it first started popping off.

And that came about because HYBE made YG their album distributor, by investing money in YG Plus. So HYBE owns about 18% of YG Plus now, since like 2021.

And the Weverse thing was a exchange.

So them sharing Lisa wouldn't be too much of a stretch, if they come to a agreement with her and money is handled and organized right between the 2 company, plus if that's what Lisa wants.

And I CAN see her being under HYBE.

Not musically as a solo Artists, but management wise, I can definitely see it.

She would fit right in, in my opinion.

Just like a lot of people couldn't see Zico ever with HYBE, but boom here we are, now Zico is faithfully a HYBE Artists, with his own group under the umbrella now.

I'm really looking forward to see if HYBE will get involved...I hope so, cuz YG is trash.

• HYBE and Black label would definitely be better compared to the rest in the market but let's be honest every big company are terrible.

Lisa personally loves YG style of music so it if difficult to picture her like something different... lets see

Whoever is going to end up with Lisa it's a win win situation for both parties.

• HYBE and Black label would definitely be better compared to the rest in the market but let's be honest every big company are terrible.

Lisa personally loves YG style of music so it if difficult to picture her like something different... lets see

yes, but when they give you no music....?

sometimes some music is better than, no music. I would rather have Lisa in TBL, but also TBL is quite slow with their music, since all goes through Teddy. Look at Somi.

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

Yeah thats why i was saying that she would stick with BlackPink as a group, which would have her still have ties with YG.

But would sign with HYBE as her management, for her other activities outside of music.

and they would handle her international stuff, and pay her more money, plus whatever else Lisa would ask for on the HYBE contract, IF all this does ever end up happening.

So many other idols who've left their original company or group have done this exact thing.

They've signed under a different/new label, but still involved with group activities and music from the original company.

• I'd rather see her in HighUp or Starship

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'd rather see her in HighUp or Starship

Those companies too small for someone like her lol.

This is a BLACKPINK member we're talking about here, especially the most popular member of the group...literally she about to hit 100 Million followers on Instagram.

It's like saying, if a BTS member leave BigHit/HYBE, for them to go to CUBE or Starship.......you see how that sound💀.

HYBE out of all the big companies I named in my post, is the only one who has the money to pay her in the millions, and handle her popularity, plus give her even more opportunities, along with the ones she already have.

Music wise, she can stay with BlackPink, but the solo stuff, HYBE can be her management.

• yes, but when they give you no music....?

sometimes some music is better than, no music. I would rather have Lisa in TBL, but also TBL is quite slow with their music, since all goes through Teddy. Look at Somi.

I understand but BP were able to achieve so much with so less and their style of music is one of the best in the industry... I cannot imagine BP without Teddy to be honest so I'd rather they continue but also have more comebacks than see them shift... but again I want the girls to get the best so I'll trust their Decision

• Lisa x Hybe? doubt it

It was probably bcs of fake collab rumours with Jungkook and justin bieber

This was before anything Jungkook "solo" related was even being talked about.

I'm talking like around February or March is when I saw the leakers post.

And this is when heavy discussions was being made about BlackPink and them signing with YG or not was being talked about.

So that person having whatever insider info they had, and posted "Lisa + HYBE"....I mean I wouldn't say it's too far fetched, to believe she could sign under them lol

• how to fumble the bag 101

Right?????? Lmaooo

Do those companies even KNOW how to handle someone so super big, domestically and globally at the same time????

Plus that's worth so much??

I doubt it.

She need to go to a company who has experience with dealing with such popularity and who has the millions and billions to fund her career or whatever she wanna do.

• how to fumble the bag 101

Wdym?

Money us there

Music producers too

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• If Lisa doesn't resign ( which is what I would do if I were her, tbh) , I think she won't sign with a kpop company. It will be an American one.

Ehhh, i dont see her with a American label.

She's used to doing management and music in Asia, plus American labels are shady would probably give her a shady deal, without her realizing it.

All money aint good money.

• I am not an expert on HYBE, but I would say yes, there is room for Lisa.

I think they have plenty of room to expand and that is something they indeed want to do.

As you probably know about BTS, is that they get freedom to do their own projects. Lisa is a veteran at this point like them, and will want freedom to make her own choices, which HYBE is used to giving.

I would love Lisa to join HYBE and hopefully we'll get a J-Hope/Lisa dance video after he's back from the army. Think their styles of dancing would very well together.

• Yes!

She would easily fit in, and HYBE would give her, her freedom.

Plus she can still stay in BlackPink, and have HYBE just manage her solo activities like i was saying.

• Lisa is the biggest female in Kpop, her solo was successful even with barely any promo. If YG doesn't start appreciating her more, I can definitely see her leaving. What company wouldn't want her?

• This thread contains 31 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!