[theqoo] BLACKPINK - 'PINK VENOM' ROSE, LISA CONCEPT TEASER

• [theqoo] BLACKPINK - 'PINK VENOM' ROSE, LISA CONCEPT TEASER

bypannchoaAugust 11, 2022

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

original post: here

1. Lisa received 10 billion wonㅋㅋ

2. Lisa looks like a cyborg!!

3. I came here to watch this again... BP seriously... f*ck, the teasers are so nice but this is such a teaseㅠㅠㅠ give me moreㅠㅠ

4. Rose's gaze is crazy!

5. Lisa looks so pretty with that hair. Even without 10 billion won, please do this hairㅋㅋㅋ I hope the song would come out faster. Now that the teasers are out, I can't wait any longer

6. Wow Lisa suits ash pink so well

7. I feel like Rose really found her image

8. Lisa is daebak

9. Lisa's facial features are way clearer now that her bangs are gone. F*cking pretty ㄷㄷㄷ

10. Lisa somehow has a new kind of visual now and definitely catches my attention the most

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!