Why are people on this forum so bothered by OPINIONS!!!

• I just read like 2 threads of complete hilarity!!

lmaoooo

Like if someone states their opinion, no amount of fact/ data that you can pull up will change their mind. NONE! as it's not up for debate!

it is completely OKAY to not agree with someone, it is okay to open that thread and close it right back up instead of engaging with someone to the point of being upset over something so frivolous

and YES i said FRIVOLOUS! don't get me wrong... i don't have an issue with that because you're free to talk about xyz on this forum...but the constant 'competition' over a freaking opinion is just sad.... and it happens everyday on here...... it's both entertaining and sad tbh

But i have to ask: aren't y'all tired of the same thing day in day out?

cause i'm exhausted

;(;(;(

• I mean there's really a difference between stating an opinion and straight up bashing. If you say "I personally don't like X's singing voice" that's an opinion. But if you say "X has such a terrible singing voice, they can't sing, they can't dance, what a waste of space" That's literally bashing. People need to learn the difference.

"next time it won't be wanda who comes for her, it'll be the scarlet witch."

7730409084822ebcfb2718bdf15d5cc0ef78607f.gifv

• I mean there's really a difference between stating an opinion and straight up bashing. If you say "I personally don't like X's singing voice" that's an opinion. But if you say "X has such a terrible singing voice, they can't sing, they can't dance, what a waste of space" That's literally bashing. People need to learn the difference.

I understand what you're saying but it's still their opinion.... it's a fine line really. your example of "i personally don't like X's singing voice" can also be considered bashing. I don't encourage hate speech just to get their cleared.

Maybe i'm too much of an adult... but i'm not engaging with someone that's already got their mind made up before even posting the thread...i'd look ridiculous

• Saying you're not a fan of their visuals is fine but saying they look like fish is hurtful. I mean, wouldn't people be upset if others bashed their faves especially for things they can't control? I don't mind if they criticize dancing or vocal ability though.

Yup I definitely don't even engage with hate speech.

report and block, only options

• Kpop stans are too sensitive. Not everyone is going to like your biased group so stop trying so hard to change people's mind.

You should be confident in your faves, not stanning them for other people's validation.

It's different if you're defending your faves against hate but derailing a thread because someone said that so and so's comeback wasn't good is just childish.

• I think people need to understand what constructive criticism means and actually how to use it

Totally agree

don't want generalize... but things like that come with age, experience, and maturity (there are exceptions to this rule of course)... but the demographic for the users of this site/kpop fans is a little young....so that is that ( and i remember my teenage years: headstrong, i'm always right, living/saying things for the moment/yolo lmaoo)

• Totally agree

don't want generalize... but things like that come with age, experience, and maturity (there are exceptions to this rule of course)... but the demographic for the users of this site/kpop fans is a little young....so that is that ( and i remember my teenage years: headstrong, i'm always right, living/saying things for the moment/yolo lmaoo)

how old may I ask you are?

• There’s sharing your opinion on one hand and then being hateful and nasty on the other, you can share your opinion in a kind and polite way and if someone has an issue that’s their own problem :siptear:

hey as long as it's not hate speech.. i don't care what the opinion is

if i don't like the opinion, I EXIT the thread.. like engaging would just be counterproductive

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!