ONCE, share your favorite Twice songs

• So, I am going to a Twice concert with my cousin (it's our college-era celebration thing) but I don't really like Twice and know very few of their songs other than the title tracks. This whole month I have to cram study and make myself knowledgeable so I don't embarrass myself in front of my cousin.

I need the Once starter pack.

• Not strictly. I think I know most of the titles though.

Hmm, okay, so here are my top 15 Twice songs from their Korean albums:

1. Fancy

2. Talk That Talk

3. Cry For Me

4. Sunset

5. Hot

6. Candy

7. 21:29

8. Brave

9. Espresso

10. Basics

11. Yes or Yes

12. Touchdown

13. Oxygen

14. TT

15. Dance The Night Away

B-sides I'd recommend checking out if you like straight pop: Basics, Oxygen, Candy, Sunset, and Hot

Slower more ballad or R&B b-sides: Espresso, 21:29, and Cry For Me (technically not a b-side)

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• I am a Once who is most fond of early TWICE. Their early sound is most special to me, especially their early love ballads.

I've yet to find other groups, or even TWICE itself, who could find that same feeling again.

Eman's Favorite.

The Holy Trifecta. AKA "TWICE Magic".

Like A Fool

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ice Cream (Melting)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

1 To 10

• Hmmm realistically, they don't play older bsides or japanese bsides. So if your only goal is to get familiar with Twice just for the concert, you may only need to listen to the past 3 albums.

Lucky for you, some of the best quality b-sides are from recent releases.

Here are a few I love

Wallflower

External Content www.youtube.com

Got the Thrills

Brave

Queen of Hearts

• I have a few

TT

Talk that Talk

Queen of Hearts

Basics

Brave ( one of my absolute favourites)

Scientist

Moonlight ( great song)

Cruel

Push and Pull

The Feels ( love it)

Got the Thrills

Don't Blame it on Me

They have so many good B sides and imo should get more attention than what they do. To be honest, they're the only girl group I can count on for a hit.

• The most recent good ones are Moonlight Sunrise and Wallflower.

Other recent ones such as Talk That Talk and The Feels can be considered pop perfect by many

Cry For Me is probably Twice's most popular Bsides without including the English Singles

Likey, TT, Cheer Up, Fancy and Feel Special are Twice's classics

That's the summary pretty much

My faves: DTNA, Feel Special, Kura Kura & The Feels

Fe8TZRpaMAIFav2?format=jpg&name=large

ThinkAbouTzu, Tuwuice:pleading::pleading::pleading:

• my fav

• External Content www.youtube.com

• These bsides are pretty popular

(Don't mind the title)

Also Brave, Wallflower, Last Waltz, Up No More.. bsides from the last albums are nice :thumbs-up:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!