What is your favorite song of TWICE Celebrate Full Album?

• What are your favorite songs from TWICE 'Celebrate' Album? 15

1. Tick Tock (6) 40%
    2. Flow Like Waves (4) 27%
    3. Doughnut (4) 27%
    4. That's All I'm Saying (3) 20%
    5. Bitter Sweet (3) 20%
    6. Sandcastle (3) 20%
    7. Just be Yourself (3) 20%
    8. Celebrate (2) 13%
    9. Voices of Delight (2) 13%

What are your favorite songs from Celebrate album? This is a complete no-skip album for me, I love it so much and probably my second favorite Twice full album after Eyes Wide Open :mesmerized-bee:

You can choose no more than 3 from the poll (and yes, I'm including Just be Yourself and Doughnut because even though they are pre-released singles, they still belong with a family)

My favorite songs are Sandcastle and Tick Tock :lovec:

And this is how I would rank each song on the album

1. Sandcastle

2. Tick Tock

3. Flow Like Waves/Just Be Yourself

4. Celebrate

5. Bitter Sweet

6. That's All I'm Saying

7. Voices of Delight

8. Doughnut

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• That's the way the castle crumbles :wellr:

The fact that the beat drop is so addicting and Tzuyu is basically eating up those lines for BREAKFAST, LUNCH, AND DINNER makes me love it even more

pasted-from-clipboard.png

And this video educated me on this type of thing and let me tell you, I didn't actually listen to the full album yet before watching this video and when I first heard this clip I was just like OBSESSED (how Sandcastle has a "deep house" EDM beat drop)

Pretty interesting and educational video as well. I didn't even know half of these beat drop music styles.

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• It was pointed out to me that the beat of Sandcastle sounds like Bad (the second song in Momo's performance project)

Now I can't unhear it.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• Ooo a Tzuyu dominant song.... too bad that ain't changing my score tho lol

I'll check out the video later when I get chance.

• It was pointed out to me that the beat of Sandcastle sounds like Bad (the second song in Momo's performance project)

Now I can't unhear it.

OH WOW, IT'S TRUE!

I mean, they do have the same style of EDM beat drop (deep house) so it's not surprising. Here's another type of deep house beat drop song (time stamped)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It's not the same thing but the instrumental of Thank you, Family reminds me of Issues by Julia Michaels. Different pitch and different tempo but pretty much the same instrumental.

External Content www.youtube.com

• Ooo a Tzuyu dominant song.... too bad that ain't changing my score tho lol

I'll check out the video later when I get chance.

Yeah, it's understandable LOL but I still think that's pretty impressive. I can't name you a song where Tzuyu gets the most lines...honestly, line distribution has never really been a huge deal to me, I mostly watch those videos to see who's doing the adlibs or singing some part when I can't tell initially (and sometimes lyric videos don't give you those)...but this is really just...wow :pleading:

She really ate this album up!

Yay, please do! It's only about a minute long and it shows you the different types of music EDM drops in different Twice songs. Like how Deja Vu features dubstep and Dance the Night Away's beat drop is Tropical House.

• It's not the same thing but the instrumental of Thank you, Family reminds me of Issues by Julia Michaels. Different pitch and different tempo but pretty much the same instrumental.

External Content www.youtube.com

Thank You Family always reminded me of the first few notes in Psycho by Red Velvet.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!