[enter-talk] If Wooyeon and Nana would be from big agency they would've been legendary

• Also, there's a misconception about Nana and how unfortunate girls like her are to come from a small agency or whatever.

If not for CEO Kim Kyu-sang, Nana wouldn't be an idol today. Not because he's the one who took her in after she got rejected by bigger agencies. She never auditioned for any agency. She didn't consider becoming an idol. It is CEO Kim Kyu-sang who spotted her at a dance contest and convinced her to join the group he wanted to build. His agency didn't even exist yet.

Later she met an SM scout who offered her to join the company; but she declined as she'd rather remain loyal to the one who placed his faith in her and who she trusted could debut her successfully.

So no, not all idols from nugu agencies have a sob story. I think she's the kind of girl who, if her career had to end tomorrow, would miss the thing but wouldn't be too depressed about it. She just enjoys the moment and have fun with the opportunities she gets.

Interesting fact. This also gets rid of the "big 4 criteria is very strict and other agency didn't think she was good enough" arguement

• even if i agree that obviously big 4 company idols gets more chance to get viral

i also agree that if these girls were truly beautiful in the sense of someone leaving you speechless because of how beautiful they are, they would already be viral or get a little more attention

because we already had tons of example about how when some is visually very stunning, big company or not they'll always go viral just look at Nana, Seolhyun, Jiyeon, Naeun, Yura, Hara, Hani, Doyeon, Jei.....

the list is long

โœฉWe Born with the X-Geneโœฉ

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• Most of this talk about "pretty but nugu looking" is more about styling. Some ZB1 stans doesn't even recognize Jiwoong in old photos, and his face is the same, but he was in small companies who gave him bad styling. Soojin and Eunbi is the same case, they looked like a average nugu girlgroup member when they were from small companies (that's not a drag, the enchanting effect celebrities have is about good styling, my faves would suffer the same with bad styling).

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Nana looks amazing with this kind of styling. I don't like the fringe covering her whole forehead how she usually use, and I prefer her with black hair.

Wooyeon is really pretty too.

• Most of this talk about "pretty but nugu looking" is more about styling. Some ZB1 stans doesn't even recognize Jiwoong in old photos, and his face is the same, but he was in small companies who gave him bad styling. Soojin and Eunbi is the same case, they looked like a average nugu girlgroup member when they were from small companies (that's not a drag, the enchanting effect celebrities have is about good styling, my faves would suffer the same with bad styling).

Yeah these are somewhat true.

I mean, Ye-a Kazoo and Izone Eunbi looks like a different people ^^

I also remembered the response of kpop stans when chaewon and sakura photos with bang pd posted. Many saying that those two looks a bit different.

• Yeah these are somewhat true.

I mean, Ye-a Kazoo and Izone Eunbi looks like a different people ^^

I also remembered the response of kpop stans when chaewon and sakura photos with bang pd posted. Many saying that those two looks a bit different.

I didn't know the power of a good styling till I saw these girls nugu era. In Produce 48 Eunbi image was already better and more celebrity-like, since she was already in woollim.

Soojin case is interesting too, who could imagine this girl would carry so much sexiness and star factor:

uvoDeXu.png

• seolhyun, jiyeon, hara and hani got some recognition but it went alongsite musical success. all the groups had allready hits when they made headlines vor their visuals. i dont know the other girls. but being pretty is usually not enough to make it in an industry with so many pretty people.

• seolhyun, jiyeon, hara and hani got some recognition but it went alongsite musical success. all the groups had allready hits when they made headlines vor their visuals. i dont know the other girls. but being pretty is usually not enough to make it in an industry with so many pretty people.

It's wrong

Seolhyun start to gain attention for her visual the moment she debuted

AOA debuted in July 2012 , and in November 2012, Seolhyun was already cast in a KBS drama, Ugly alert drama, and went viral for her princess visual in the MV of Get out, and posing for the Magazine esquire

and Jiyeon was big thanks to her visual before even debuting, she appear in multiple pic and ad (she was on a school uniform ad with shinee), she also appear in MV for SG Wannabe

and the media was already calling her "Little kim tae hee" because she looked like her

In 2009-2010 before T-ara even got their big breakout moment she was already appearing in multiple movie and drama

She even went viral thanks to her visual in "the good person" MV for her classic and innocent visual ( and this MV was filmed before T-ara even debut)

and Hara was getting praise by Koreans during the Rock U and Pretty girl era

before Kara even got their big breakout moment with Mister

as for Hani, her visual is literally the reason why EXID become successfull, not the other way

if Hani didn't went viral thanks to her visual and the fancam and got tons of praise thanks to it

Exid would not have been successfull.

So no it's false that this Girls got attention for their visual and praise for it just once their Group become successfull, they always got a lot of attention

and the success of their group just implify the amount of praise and attention they already got

If an idol is really pretty, she'll get attention and go viral just thanks to word of mouth

โœฉWe Born with the X-Geneโœฉ

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!