TXT TAEHYUN Spotted in Club

• kpop stans dragging him on Twitter and Korean forums saying he's a "alcoholic with female issues" :boompepe:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

IMG_20230411_170513.jpg

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Screenshot_20230411-161212_kindlephoto-279693677.png

Screenshot_20230411-170134_kindlephoto-1665566.png

• I hope he has nice girlfriend and that he won't go to club and drink too often because that's not good for health.

External Content www.youtube.com

• A grown ass man going to the club is whatever, but if he's touching women without their consent that's no good on him. Doesn't matter if he's a celebrity, or if he was drunk or if he just "wanted to be friendly". It's about having human decency.

• tokki-swag

Changed the title of the thread from “TXT TAEHYUN Caught In Club Drinking & Hugging On Females By Bystander” to “TXT TAEHYUN Called "Worse Than CHANYEOL" By Knetz, After He's Caught In The Club Getting Tipsy & Letting Girls Grind On Him”.
  • I don't think going to the club is that serious. Pretty sure lots of idols do it. I just think his innocent cute boy image is kinda ruined with this video being spread.

• I don't think going to the club is that serious. Pretty sure lots of idols do it. I just think his innocent cute boy image is kinda ruined with this video being spread.

the fans just dumb for believing the whole "im still a young guy in my early 20's, i don't really be doing anything" image.

even if its not international fans who believed, definitely the Korean ones did.

like the whole Yeonjun dating Yunjin... apparently that's still hard to believe because he's "gay" and "too busy"................... :pepe-back-away:

Who honestly believes an adult male is innocent? Do his fans really believe that?

• tokki-swag

Changed the title of the thread from “TXT TAEHYUN Called "Worse Than CHANYEOL" By Knetz, After He's Caught In The Club Getting Tipsy & Letting Girls Grind On Him” to “TXT TAEHYUN Called "Worse Than CHANYEOL" By Knetz, After He's Caught In The Club Getting Drunk & Letting Girls Grind On Him”.
  • Who honestly believes an adult male is innocent? Do his fans really believe that?

From what I witnessed delulu fans really thought that he's innocent. Like I don't believe that any male idol is innocent but he is like the last person I ecpected to have a club video spread.

• From what I witnessed delulu fans really thought that he's innocent. Like I don't believe that any male idol is innocent but he is like the last person I ecpected to have a club video spread.

I woulda expected Yeonjun before him to be filmed in the club, but then again, Yeonjun not single lol...he got a girl to answer to.

But for Taehyun he definitely don't gaf and would do him regardless, so I'm not surprised too much.

I think my jaw would hit the floor if this was Soobin or Huening Kai :drown-in-tears:

• From what I witnessed delulu fans really thought that he's innocent. Like I don't believe that any male idol is innocent but he is like the last person I ecpected to have a club video spread.

He’s in a business where he is obligated to lie to girls and young women make millions for a corporation (“my fans are my girlfriend”). The only difference is some idols are better at acting than others.

• But he is like the last person I ecpected to have a club video spread.

Truly don't understand why you think like that :S

• Nevermind this being normal behavior, how tf is this worse than Chanyeol (allegedly) cheating with 10+ girls and being an abusive bf. Or gambler...idek what happened there anymore

Complex is over-rated, Ill go up higher and shine brighter than anyone else

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKATHE VOLUNTEERS

ee868cb541261094eb3c49077579820d9d2684ef.gifv259551f29b1b419b0910ccd1ffe7a59b3ca03dbb.gifv9179a574e42e68a00c37635d5151fe4ebba30003.gifv9fbbfdae9fd592cc7858e29f534e290375563da9.gifv

Changed the title of the thread from “TXT TAEHYUN Called "Worse Than CHANYEOL" By Knetz, After He's Caught In The Club Getting Drunk & Letting Girls Grind On Him” to “TXT TAEHYUN Spotted at Club”.
  • He’s in a business where he is obligated to lie to girls and young women make millions for a corporation (“my fans are my girlfriend”). The only difference is some idols are better at acting than others.

This is definitely true lol. The image being sold either by himself or the company putting it on him to sell, really makes it much harder for him to do " normal stuff". As a man myself I'm dissapointed he went to a club 🤣🤣🤣 only because lol there's better ways to spend your time 🤣. Other than that he should just enjoy his life and do whatever he wants. Just be careful next time, I'm not a fan of clubs because drinking plus club can have some big problems come out of nowhere when you add lots of folks and alcohol to the mix, which is why I avoid that. Being a celebrity makes all that 100x worse as anyone could start some shit and frame you for it and ruin you in 0.0 seconds.

• The way he looked back at the camera like welp I'ma get cancelled tomorrow... Fuck it, continues clubbing 🤣. Bet you 1000$ Soobin is banging his head on a wall over this bullshit "scandal" but he has to worry about it because its his group and his members and as leader he knows this crap will possibly affect them. Only advice he can likely give taehyun is yaaah! Don't get caught next time.

• Part 12334758493923 of kpop stans failing to see reality and not touching grass. Let him do what he wants as long as he isn't hurting anyone.

This is what happens when fans don't get laid 99.99% of their problems is not finding a boyfriend a real boyfriend and get some dick.

• External Content www.youtube.com

this is such a non-issue like...i thought we've evolved past the point of making idols clubbing or going out a big deal but ig not

• ngl this kinda surprised me, I totally thought he was gay lol

their fans dumb asf.

they seriously think all of TXT are gay and are "twinks", but then when actual evidence come out that they dating or have interest in girls, they deny it like crazy or 'fake act okay' lmaoo

• This thread contains 26 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!