[enter-talk] IRENE IS MAKING A RETURN IN THE CF INDUSTRY 3 YEARS LATER

• AVvXsEg41woyog8wAdeQoBDHC76gXj_5BrPDWA5W9nRK1IlcT7Kj0NPer0AoZiB_3X7SLHLnwO4FRNgWudCNGfS_x_4upulRkNOnJI3Oi9mJDYQPo9XnfMPpdOGbLX9wDc2YnzWPLWBeK65jklce-NPXcwcVIvEZiGpv83de-J5yccjA0B_AzT8ciBZy8MEU=s16000

AVvXsEiX6914Xo5s086iHCi0IvIdoPz590ARlZMyA2NTkaSqq9fAAQJxsiixq6ig2cBPcuDk6A2Z_CQMcWD8tmzROB7xgQz0oZ-UAmuZDc60EeY_QTELmWEL3qNM1Jv9QiYiBGoRUcjNtIOtLFQfZ0SejXfDwkr6oIlReC6UWRkcvnjg_P0hv5dHRyVGeECa=s16000

AVvXsEi29AmBY_3lrsRTkqZ8aeYWWwTyhT5PjDKdPHM7RYSz64tAFO9ab7WMAx1q-VnkVMlNkUS685eyRKsLZ9yeRE_UZ8lAXjaaA9dwGpDxmbxmiy49lOeE_Nw-8gl164JTCGuHulk3ZI2erqTFU0DS1SpfFARYdps-rovBff5DC_fj7qi3JnFRjqDVprGT=s16000

AVvXsEh1wArUVL6YVSO7x-ipHkCWT9vPofVF8BgM9bLlPTVFATT__9GiZWa6PUUN_2fR9JBtQK57Vz2khwBw777l22IuyVJ7mNSgpFAPtgfH2ZQs0gymgyKRYKPSVRMLHhD83-389NNFvioyoUQGbcnFkUXB2fcvFgTtYEzfBEfNZPBR29IIj-YxQcYqjMQu=s16000

AVvXsEiTbVL9HOxf9XCEVVrY5bp--aahjv89iixXdWAR6TDrlke31IZJdra8-pG1LRoMr4IgEkRHZ_ec3u64b4k7udq3b_K-kubdbdnrPAA-dEUsU3C7abgkpHkZFDrMug_UJz0D_8iFUQ11wPqaKjeUfZRUzQVgev3eXjfCis4sN0_marHqHea8-rmLvYKA=s16000

It's for an Indonesian makeup brand

post response:
    [+275][-425]
    original post: here

1. [+565, -453]
    To be honest, Irene received way too much hate... If she was a male idol she would've gotten hate for 3 months and eveything would be over, for real

2. [+436, -151]
    Kim Heechul is doing just fine while Irene still can't promote properly. F*ck, this is ridiculousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+291, -98]
    Seriously f************cking pretty

4. [+257, -98]
    I acknowledge that she's the one-top in terms of visuals

5. [190, -27]
    She's indeed f*cking pretty, honestly

6. [+125, -6]
    This is a group CF with all of RV. You're making it sound like it was Irene's solo CF

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I think its completely ok for her to get back to solo gigs now

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Lol people like her will never change adults who treat service staff as beneath them will always remain the worst. If you support her that’s fine like support anyone but I hope it’s not in the pretense of “she’s a better person now”.

Anyway one thing is true a man would have indeed easily had something like this buried.

• Lol people like her will never change adults who treat service staff as beneath them will always remain the worst. If you support her that’s fine like support anyone but I hope it’s not in the pretense of “she’s a better person now”.

Anyway one thing is true a man would have indeed easily had something like this buried.

None of us know if she's "a better person now," because none of us truly know what sort of person she was to begin with, and anyone who allows this scandal to paint their entire mental picture of who she is as a person is being an unfair hypocrite, as we've all had our moments where we weren't perfect little angels. Not to mention we don't even know what exactly even happened, as we weren't there to witness it and there was never any evidence released. All we know is that she apologized and the stylist forgave her, so no one can be offended on her behalf.

Edited once, last by xviper2k ().

• anyone who allows this scandal to paint their entire mental picture of who she is as a person is being an unfair hypocrite, as we've all had our moments where we weren't perfect little angels.

Honestly I've never understood this take that Irene stans have tried to perpetuate.

Yes, we've all had bad days and not been as kind to others as we should. But even how you act on those "bad days" does say a lot about character. Unless she attracts a very particular kind of fans, I don't think most of us spent 30 minutes berating an older woman to the point of tears. Or acted so horrendously that even a Chinese stylist spoke up saying her very face was wasted on her. Or from both accounts an apparent history of that kind of behavior. There's a very wide gap between "perfect little angel" and abusive.

Irene deserved exactly what she got and people aren't being hypocritical for judging her. People that are judging Irene have had the misfortune of dealing with people like her.

If she's moved on and really learned from this whole thing, good. There's nothing wrong with stanning her. But trying to say it's hypocritical to be judge her for what she did is quite the cope.

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKA

d5d89d5cd0ded673ad05b4ad8aa66c2a681af589.webpdd50b6cd6932ff0d00806a3981d3928185ee94c1.webp889793cb4f55d557baefb7c564c4b94a3129681d.webp

• I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were there and know exactly what happened. So tell us, what exactly was said? How EXACTLY did this "berating" go on for 30 minutes? Give us all the minute-by-minute details. We want to know EVERYTHING you're so privy to, since you were an eyewitness and all. Maybe you were that nameless "Chinese stylist?" (RV don't even work in China, FYI.) Maybe you can tell us all about this "apparent history" of her.

Or you can sit down and admit you're just a hater who knows as little as we do, which is essentially nothing, but your impulsive rush to be judgmental based on being told one side of a story (told by a person who has already forgiven her long ago) has allowed you to delude yourself into thinking otherwise.

You have no idea what Irene actually did or deserves, you don't know what "people like her" are - besides being a complete stranger to yourself - but I can easily tell from this exchange alone that you're several things, hypocrite being just one of them. Now come down from that moral high chair of yours, it's entirely unfitting & unmerited.

• Wait a minute, does this means that all that 3 years, she didn't appear at any cfs at all?

Do they even had a group cf in that periods?

yup

• None of us know if she's "a better person now," because none of us truly know what sort of person she was to begin with, and anyone who allows this scandal to paint their entire mental picture of who she is as a person is being an unfair hypocrite, as we've all had our moments where we weren't perfect little angels. Not to mention we don't even know what exactly even happened, as we weren't there to witness it and there was never any evidence released. All we know is that she apologized and the stylist forgave her, so no one can be offended on her behalf.

No we've all "not had our moments". I've never screamed at service staff or taken my frustration on them. you're telling on yourself if you think this is common behavior. 'You' might be as pathetic as her and had "a moment" but don't club me into that.

It's not normal. It's not acceptable. And adults who behave like that are some of the worst people i've met IRL.

• No we've all "not had our moments". I've never screamed at service staff or taken my frustration on them. you're telling on yourself if you think this is common behavior. 'You' might be as pathetic as her and had "a moment" but don't club me into that.

It's not normal. It's not acceptable. And adults who behave like that are some of the worst people i've met IRL.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKUQhVOTQ-w494K7tDvRze_HpkvUDiqb05OdK25UtLxn-ApfxGsUTushe2HcqWS0uX3hQ&usqp=CAU

That's really adorable. I'd pat you on the head, but I'm afraid you bite.

• I still think at some point it will be better to leak the audio

• No we've all "not had our moments". I've never screamed at service staff or taken my frustration on them. you're telling on yourself if you think this is common behavior. 'You' might be as pathetic as her and had "a moment" but don't club me into that.

you're gonna tell me you never went off on someone?

• you're gonna tell me you never went off on someone?

Went off on someone completely unrelated to the issues I’m facing or I know are in lower or vulnerable positions than me? Are you all okay? Do you all do this? And think it’s normal? Are you reading the words you type before you hit send or

I’m less worried about Irene and more worried about the comments on this thread

• Went off on someone completely unrelated to the issues I’m facing or I know are in lower or vulnerable positions than me? Are you all okay? Do you all do this? And think it’s normal? Are you reading the words you type before you hit send or

I’m less worried about Irene and more worried about the comments on this thread

oh sorry were you in the room when this all went down?

• Don’t gas light here lol yes I choose to believe the victim yes for me there is more than enough proof of her bad behavior. Is your argument “going off is not a big deal” or is it “she never screamed at anyone and we can’t prove it”

Both are concerning.

that is not gaslighting and you are making a lot of assumptions but whatever, believe what you want lol

• I think it's perfectly fine for Irene to do Group CFs and I guess even solo ones so long as her behavior has actually changed for the better. Unfortunately she will have to deal with snide comments but she still has selling power so she will be booked. It was good that SM started with an international brand and will slowly make their way back to Korean brands.

I heavily dislike power trips, male or female, but I think here the industry has changed for the better. Back in 2nd gen, so many groups used to be rude to staff constantly, in fact two groups I follow (Girls Day and SUJU) even had power-trip incidents on camera. I'm glad the culture around it is being called out, and it's really not okay to abuse your position of power.

After School Kahi got away with it, and she wasn't even a man, or even as popular as Irene. It's because expectations for idols have changed.

Irene has reaped the consequences now.

Recently I was reading an interview of Somi's and she mentioned that she had read a blind on her which made her reevaluate her entire behavior. I honestly am neutral on Somi but I admire how she actually acknowledged her mistake instantly and made amends with her manager.

Kim Heechul is doing just fine while Irene still can't promote properly. F*ck, this is ridiculousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Heechul is interesting. SUJU in general had that 2nd gen BG shield.

But the thing is that SM has really been pushing that "Heechul is the only good member of SUJU" thing because they really want a house-made variety star. With Yoo Jae Suk slowing down activities, SM has been quick to try and gather variety people galore in their company, and Heechul is their best bet of someone who can successfully make the transition from idol to possible television star.

A lot of his (smaller) scandals have been swept under the rug, and SM has made sure Heechul keeps up his fanbase of people obsessed with and willing to shield him. ELFs who bias Ryeowook are generally less obsessive (because all the bad ones left when he starting dating Tahiti Ari) than Heechul and Kyuhyun's who actively feed the delusion.

• I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were there and know exactly what happened. So tell us, what exactly was said? How EXACTLY did this "berating" go on for 30 minutes? Give us all the minute-by-minute details. We want to know EVERYTHING you're so privy to, since you were an eyewitness and all. Maybe you were that nameless "Chinese stylist?" (RV don't even work in China, FYI.) Maybe you can tell us all about this "apparent history" of her.

Or you can sit down and admit you're just a hater who knows as little as we do, which is essentially nothing, but your impulsive rush to be judgmental based on being told one side of a story (told by a person who has already forgiven her long ago) has allowed you to delude yourself into thinking otherwise.

You have no idea what Irene actually did or deserves, you don't know what "people like her" are - besides being a complete stranger to yourself - but I can easily tell from this exchange alone that you're several things, hypocrite being just one of them. Now come down from that moral high chair of yours, it's entirely unfitting & unmerited.

I will sit very prettily on my moral high chair knowing I have never and will never be described as "an adult child who lacks character" or "treating others with contempt" or "having staff cowering in fear" or "disproven from being a human being" :pepe-toilet:

Why on earth you honestly feel you need to hear the recording of your idol berating the editor to make an assessment is beyond me. But whatever, it's your cope and if you feel like everyone is a miserable hater out to get her, so be it :iconpepe:

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKA

d5d89d5cd0ded673ad05b4ad8aa66c2a681af589.webpdd50b6cd6932ff0d00806a3981d3928185ee94c1.webp889793cb4f55d557baefb7c564c4b94a3129681d.webp

• i think once it came out that the people heechul was insulting were a group of vicious cunts with a horrible history of attacking a lot of people (including many female idols) under the guise of feminism people just stopped caring

it was still sloppy to get drunk and go off on a stream like that but yeah, who cares

• cant see that happening without someone getting sued. SM most certainly paid the stylist off and now owns the audio.

well there could be instances that leaking the audio is beneficial to her

if its truly 20 minute of her going ham on the stylist nah better bury it

if its 20 minute of them going back and forth and arguing, I could see releasing it might work in her favor

• But the thing is that SM has really been pushing that "Heechul is the only good member of SUJU" thing because they really want a house-made variety star. With Yoo Jae Suk slowing down activities, SM has been quick to try and gather variety people galore in their company, and Heechul is their best bet of someone who can successfully make the transition from idol to possible television star.

thats not true

SM is not pushing good boy image on Heechul

also Key is a much bigger variety star than him rn

He has actually won variety idol of the year across different channel varieties, won MBC excellence award, MBC variety daesang, got nominated for PD award along side queendom PD and so on.

SM doesnt need to push Heechul bc they got a much bigger star that doesnt even need image cleansing

Hmmmm I don't agree with this. I definitely think people have the capacity to change and you're just writing her off for what reason?

• well there could be instances that leaking the audio is beneficial to her

if its truly 20 minute of her going ham on the stylist nah better bury it

if its 20 minute of them going back and forth and arguing, I could see releasing it might work in her favor

i remember the stylist saying she accepted Irene's apology and just wanted to bury the whole thing so i doubt we'll ever hear anything like that

• You're an adult child who lacks character. You're treating Irene with contempt. You don't have a staff, but if you did, they would probably cower in fear. You're disproven from being a human being.

There. Happy now?

I need evidence of her misdeeds because I come to conclusions based on evidence, not mere hearsay. Until you can actually provide evidence of what a terrible person she supposedly is, it's all just meaningless words from people I couldn't care less about, like the kind I just threw at you.

Edited 2 times, last by xviper2k ().

• This thread contains 28 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!