Total payments to idols and celebrities from 4 big companies in 2022

• Total payments to idols and celebrities from 4 big companies in 2022

1. HYBE – 232.7 billion won

(260.9 billion won – 28.2 billion won = 232.7 billion won) HYBE-1.jpgHYBE-2.jpg

2. SM Entertainment – 115.65 billion won (54.93 billion won + 60.72 billion won = 115.65 billion won) SM-Entertainment-1.jpg

3. YG Entertainment – 98.99 billion won YG-Entertainment-1.jpg

4. JYP Entertainment – 70.32 billion won (74.52 billion won – 4.2 billion won = 70.32 billion won) JYP-Entertainment.jpgJYP-Entertainment-2.jpg

1. HYBE – 232.7 billion won

2. SM Entertainment – 115.65 billion won

3. YG Entertainment – 98.99 billion won

4. JYP Entertainment – 70.32 billion won

1. Wow, it’s great to make a lot of money. They pay more than I thought. This is why idols should go to the big 4 agencies

2. I’m so jealous of them

3. I also want to be HYBE’s idolㅋㅋㅋㅋ I want to debut as an unpopular member of a popular group

4. I don’t know about anything else, but I think YG will pay a lot of money for BLACKPINK

5. YG seems to be good at paying, how much will BTS be paid?

6. Aren’t there less than 50 members in HYBE? Of course, the ratio will be different, but everyone will be rich

7. BLACKPINK must have taken 20 billion won each..?

8. Wow.. BLACKPINK is amazing

9. If HYBE is 232.74 billion won. BTS’s revenue accounts for 65%, so it’s about 151.2 billion won for BTS alone

10. Each BTS member must take more than 20 billion won

Original post (1)

Total payments to idols and celebrities from 4 big companies in 2022 – Pannkpop

• Someone needs to add up all the idols and "celebrities" of these four companies and figure out which companies are being generous and which are being cheapskates. At first glance, i REALLY dont like how JYP is only paying 70B won while YGE is paying 98B won.

I only count 14 active idols in YGE (Treasure and BP). Plus Somi and Zion T from TBL. That's 16 total not including whatever counts as a "celebrity".

JYPE has 9 in Twice, 8 in SKZ, 7 in NMIXX (since Jinny only recently left), 5 in Itzy, and 9 in NIZIU. That's 38 total idols excluding "celebrities".

Maybe YG has a lot more hidden "celebrities" that i dont know about but something tells me that JYP is really squeezing blood out of their poor idols without paying them what they deserve. X( .

• idk how those numbers are calculated from the data on those tables

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• somi and zion t should be excluded since the blacklabel is an independent label ( Yg only owns 30%)

maybe we need to ask that YG stan lol Blue2012

• YG has a whole acting division and a modeling division. So they have A LOT MORE.

• BTS need to leave HYBE asap. Hell no. HYBE made 1.7 trillion won in 2022 and that bogus 60-65% isn’t even accurate IMO. BTS should be paid more than this measly 200 billion won crap. I really hope BTS do some thinking during their enlistment and talk to some of their western friends to understand just how much they are being taken advantage of. This maybe normal in Korea but BTS would be so much better off out of the kpop industry.

• wouldn't IKON and Winner also count in YG because some left not long ago?

also how about AKMU?

and also what about all actors from YG?

they ahve 35 actors on website

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• overall the totals are less than I thought if numbers are reliable

All our favs are getting robbed

• Does YG have 40 actors and models? Because that's the only way the average payment per idol/celebrity will be equal between YGE and JYPE.

No idea who their actors and models are. But yes it could be 40 in total but I kind of doubt it and would put it at about 20-30.

Big Bang, Winner, IKON (they still have to pay them for their work), Also listed are 9 noted artists.

Also don't think that just cause a person is signed with the label they get the same money. The girls from BP I think get a bit more money than the guys from Treasure. So BP could get 2/3rds of the Money that they are dishing out and Treasure could be getting 1/30th of the money they are putting out. Just a blanket statement of trying to figure out who is cheaper than who is a complete wast of time and in the end you will be 100% wrong.

• overall the totals are less than I thought if numbers are reliable

All our favs are getting robbed

remember that this money is probably also taxed

• not buying into any of this tbh

Yeah. When I saw the title I'm like no way companies would reveal this. Then until I checked the source and it seems not reliable and it came from theqoo lol. Credible media outlets would have reported this already if true.

It doesn't matter how many idols are in a company. What matters are the revenues and profit made.

IF this report is legit and correct, then the gap between YG and JYP seems legit since JYP was behind YG in earnings last year. And these sales are also distributed to their sub-companies. For example, YG had a modelling agency. Didn't they also manage actors or celebrities?

I'm side-eyeing SM primarily because of the small gap in numbers between YG and them, despite the latter company having generated 300billion won more. But that company was exposed to be full of corrupts and leech like LSM, so oh well...

Edit. I checked the source and it's very questionable, so disregard my comment lol.

• There is no source for this.

Contracts are not public information.

This is complete bullshit.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!