BIGHIT and HYBE don’t deserve BTS because WTF IS THIS??

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Source:

How is it that the biggest act under your label asking for this is too much?? He barely has 5 tracks on the album. Doing an mv for each one is not so difficult for a big company like Hybe with all the budget.

Especially when this is about his art. I don’t really care about whatever decision they take about the guys but depriving them of their artistic freedom is where I draw the line. BH had no right to deny this request. I’m so pissed. Imagine the visuals we could have gotten for Alone and Faceoff because so far, all Jimin’s mvs have been so interesting and well made

ArmyTaglist what do y’all think

• Is this source trustable?

It is from his Radiko Japan interview

They don’t yet have English subs

• Is this source trustable?

Do people really believe that HYBE is special or different? It’s always made more sense that HYBE would act like every other entertainment company and treat their artists like crap. The main difference is that western artists aren’t afraid to buck against these restraints as evidenced by Megan thee Stallion, TLC, NSYNC, etc. It’s the culture that makes the biggest difference and BTS aren’t going to go against indoctrination when they are one of the most Korean artists in kpop. None of them are even from Seoul. Just stop making excuses for a company and support the artists.

• i am quite surprised Jimin expose these in the interview.

just remember few years ago, there was a members parents that hired the lawyer to discuss with Bighit before signing the contract, it could be Jimin I think.

• Rookies under that corporation get that…. But it’s unreasonable for Jimin…okay.

This is the reason why I find it hard to support other Hybe groups. It’s not the kids’ fault but it pisses me off that this useless corporation is busy trying to PAC-Man their way through the Kpop/music industry using BTS’ money while giving bigger chunks of that BTS money to their rookies instead of giving the very group that made them what they are what they deserve.

And y’all still want me to believe that the members have full control of their promotions? :pepe-joy:

• I really hope something is lost in translation like talking about restricted time table to contain all releases before enlistment, because otherwise 🤨

There are only two songs left (since ofc paper is hidden), they can do something more simplistic like joon’s visual concept videos. alone and face-off is more internalized by lyrics so it doesn’t have to be as elaborate as smf pt. 2

• and tae said he wanted 10 MVs for his album :eyes:

Tae is more likely to get his 10 MVs because Tae don’t care about other people’s opinions. BTS members have mentioned this several times. Tae already exposed BH for being assholes when he shaded them for not letting him release his gay Christmas song with Jimin.

• Tae is more likely to get his 10 MVs because Tae don’t care about other people’s opinions. BTS members have mentioned this several times. Tae already exposed BH for being assholes when he shaded them for not letting him release his gay Christmas song with Jimin.

Let’s hope Jungkook doing ass-o-clock livestreams without the company’s permission and bragging about it would mean he DGAF what BH says either.

• Each member having 2 MVs is already a lot for Bighit's (low) standard but what can we expect from a cheap a**?

Bighit has been cheap for a while. it became apparent after Dynamite era. Their MVs stopped being highly invested. For such a fantastic song/choreography like Run BTS, they didn't give it a MV, also didn't bother spending money for marketing because they expect Armys to do all the work for them. :eyeroll-pepe:

• Sounds like a good April fool's. If he said this every news agency and their dog would be covering this hell you would have heard it first from fox fuckin news before some random account on Twitter 🤣🤡

The radio interview happened 1h ago. And this isn’t some random agency.

• You are right. Hybe barely promote Jimin at all.

• I really hope something is lost in translation like talking about restricted time table to contain all releases before enlistment, because otherwise 🤨

There are only two songs left (since ofc paper is hidden), they can do something more simplistic like joon’s visual concept videos. alone and face-off is more internalized by lyrics so it doesn’t have to be as elaborate as smf pt. 2

You mean Letter ?

• BTS mEMberS HAve fuLL ConTRoL oVeR eVERythING

girl-sure-jan.gif

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• It's okay to provide MVs to every song for a rookie's debut album, but not okay for the biggest kpop group member's debut album? The importance given to rookie groups over established soloists is the reason why kpop will never be mainstream. Bang Si Hyuk, I'm looking at you.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• You are right. Hybe barely promote Jimin at all.

Now…we can agree hybe is cheapskate about several things but let’s not have cognitive dissonance here. Jimin’s solo is one of a more packed promo of bts’ solo debut like he bothered to attend lee mujin just for kbs’ broadcast point for next week, music shows, radio, youtube shows, and beat coin. That’s as conventional promo as it gets

• Can’t be arsed about Hybe’s other groups, man. Not that I don’t care about them already but this just really seals it.

Easy TTH playlisting for their rookies but piss poor for their main breadwinners who deserved way more. Without them, this conglomerate wouldn’t even exist.

• Each member having 2 MVs is already a lot for Bighit's (low) standard but what can we expect from a cheap a**?

Bighit has been cheap for a while. it became apparent after Dynamite era. Their MVs stopped being highly invested. For such a fantastic song/choreography like Run BTS, they didn't give it a MV, also didn't bother spending money for marketing because they expect Armys to do all the work for them. :eyeroll-pepe:

Everything that company do doesn't make sense...they only gave us dance practice and started a tiktok challenge after 5 months after the release... could have given it the mic drop treatment :pepe-life-support:

• Now…we can agree hybe is cheapskate about several things but let’s not have cognitive dissonance here. Jimin’s solo is one of a more packed promo of bts’ solo debut like he bothered to attend lee mujin just for kbs’ broadcast point for next week and beat coin. That’s as conventional promo as it gets

................. that was sarcasm.

Anyway. When I called out Big Hit 2-3 years ago and gave you actual number statistics of how much "control" BTS have you laughed at me.

Come on. Tell me again how BTS "owns" Hybe and can say the board of directors what to do.

Tbh and this may seem harsh but it’s BH’s job to make their artists’ ideas a reality. If not then BTS don’t need a label for all this.

And just as you said, they could have reached a middle ground and even done simple visual concept videos if there was no time

The straight out “no” without giving any room for a discussion is what pisses me off

• let the problem become bigger.

BH is always a cheap stake :clown: , they always expect the fan effort for promotion

Then they buy more companies and push out more BTS merch & agree to apply dynamic pricing on Yoongi’s concert tix to milk the same fandom to make back their money.

I don’t care if I get called a manti for that. At least I’m not licking a corporation’s boot.

• Everything that company do doesn't make sense...they only gave us dance practice and started a tiktok challenge after 5 months after the release... could have given it the mic drop treatment :pepe-life-support:

Run BTS rollout was so weird. Armys were so hyped r an mv in the first month but then they went off the grid. After the hype died down, 5 months later, BH doing random arse tiktok??????

Wtf was that

• This thread contains 65 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!