[enter-talk] WILL TRAINEE A BLOW UP AS BIGHIT'S UPCOMING GROUP?

• AVvXsEhL01sy-bXyYgaGCNS4VIHWrsj7WHULhkifFzYsdRJd2S4fJwCy2EIfodM5eD3zEYLwL87MJujfGKWc867ir8K9GR7jo_4k-Y4tdGHOpb7qIME3aedpOVWacKrehANF4Uk28sR2zJWgw6GQ2vta4QQ0wZ1zAIB-I6uI9WjJ_7wq_zAO424RUAiLJNyX=s16000

They sent all the trainees on vacations and the foreigners all went back home

and even their ace Leo got kicked outㅋㅋ

I was thinking they'd get debuted by the end of the year, but looks like Hybe are unsatisfied with them.

They need to pick members at the level of BTS and TXT

But aside from Jo Woochan, they're just a group of SEAs and Japanese, who will give them any interest...

That's the way they're getting promoted, aside from their cover dance, all the hype has died down

They're going for a hip hop concept, but if they're going to pmake their upcoming group, they need people who are a visual group and knows producing tooo

post response:

[97][-1]

original post: here

1. [+85, -0]

No but they have such a severe amount of foreigners;;; I can't bring myself to get into them

2. [+58, -0]

First of all, when I saw their US busking and the way they were passing flyers as some joke it made them unlikable. The way they're using BTS' history in that way is really thoughtless, I saw that they were getting bashed on overseas on Twitter and they ended up deleting that tweet?

3. [+48, -1]

They need someone as good as Jin-Soobin, Jimin&V-Yeonjoon, but they don't have anyone with star factor like that, and their skills are just flat too

4. [+47, -0]

But honestly, BTS' image are a wall, so at least, they should aim for TXT's level but they can't even achieve that. Even as commoners looking at them, this is what we think, but if Bang Sihyuk wants to debut them, they have to be at least better than TXT, same goes with their promotions

5. [+24, -0]

I feel like the debut unit reveal was already kind of a miss, they could've had a huge buzz because they're debuting as Bighit and Hybe's male idols, but I don't see them hitting big..

`.¸,°.. EUNBI ..°,¸.´

bd244e5463f542b0458f07ca2f1ac31e381fb86a.gifv b14ebbb2cafd17a83af16ce034df00d7028a5940.gifv

• It's another case of "global group doesn't mean there should be foreigners"

Lol

Clearly you can see knetz want to have more Koreans there

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• No but they have such a severe amount of foreigners;;; I can't bring myself to get into them

this is kind of embarrassing to say.

• they do need more members, a main vocal. And it's hard to believe that there's no other korean trainee worthy of debuting but imo they rushed to reveal the members. Should've waited a year, people would've been more hyped and in the meantime they could've found other potential members

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!