[BTS CONTENT] Majority of ARMY =/= HYBE stans

• There seems to be a misconception I've seen when grouping BTS only ARMY on here with the same "HYBE stan" brush. Most on here really don't care for other HYBE artists before and after the merge. You've even seen many drag other groups in Hybe. So it's always funny seeing so much generalizing going on. I won't even talk about Twitter as that is a whole other beast. Twitter ARMY really does not like other HYBE artists. I'm saying that in the nicest way possible as another viral tweet is in the drafts as we speak. Even among BigHit, unless it's a moa+army, the majority of BTS only ARMY now really don't like even having TXT mentioned in the same sentence.

It's very easily verifiable in stats and numbers. If the majority of ARMY were company stans, BangtanTV wouldn't be surpassing Hybe labels soon when that's only their behind-the-scenes/bangtan bombs. If the majority of ARMY were company stans, everyone's streaming, digitals, albums, views, etc would be closer to BTS but they're not. Once concerts are back in style and people will now have to choose to save up to see their favs in person, BTS will be the only one unaffected by the decrease in sales across all boards. As evidence by the almost 4M in back catalog in 2021.

So what I'm saying is there is definitely a loud minority of Hybe stans out there but most of the time they are multis or select few BTS only ARMY who relish in the fact that BTS built Hybe from the ground up and feel like they have to brag because, by proxy, BTS made Hybe, Hybe. But for the most part, MAJORITY OF ARMY really does not care about other Hybe artists, and if they do it's to drag them for one reason or another. But ARMY, in general, are just hostile to kpop and other groups so it's just comical seeing ARMY being brushed off as an HYBE stan. Now we do have plenty of manager ARMY but that's for another day LMAO.

But why do you think this misconception is so prevalent on AKP, AKP ARMY?

• I think some people confuse stanning more than 1 group in a company=company stan.

I stan BTS, TXT, and Enhypen. That doesn't mean I am a HYBE stan. I call out their actions a lot(still pissed over that money grab called be water bottle)

Basically, stanning more than 1 group from a company isn't being a company stan.

It's not that hard to realize people can like music and talent from the same company.

• Idk what this is about but I agree ARMY is a really big fandom, just because someone find 10 company stans in the same social circle/socmedia it doesn’t mean it’s the same everywhere

• The main problem here is that ARMY is a really big fandom and even If a small part is a Company stan, It's already a noticiable and loud portion that can compete with others' agencies company stans here (and in other places). But I agree the majority only cares about BTS.

I casual listen other artists under Hybe, but It's not a privilege lol, because I listen to many, many K-pop acts, even through I have exo, bts and skz as my biggest priority.

Bankai: Minazuki

85e1d14897360f5af5426181e6b1e605126ab548.gifv

• definitely agree. ive noticed that if anyone is a known army here on akp or has the bts guild icon, they are usually labeled as a hybe stan no matter how they comment in threads. personally, im only into bts and so are many others here so its strange that we get labeled as company stans

• A lot of the mantis and solo stans on here love throwing the word company Stan around.

:pepefacepalm::pepe-cringe:

Anyway if OP is talking about Akp only then most Armys here hybe stans/ fake Armys or worse multis

Their is a whole ass thread dedicated to undebuted teen hybe trainees where grown women cream about them all day along? If I could tag I definitely would but I am sure the thread is easy to access. :peperun:

As for it being representative of the general consensus well let’s say the gap between BTS and the rest of hybe acts is sooo big even reducing official musical comebacks has only shown how much hybe depends on BTS. Akp is not proof of what or who is popular :pepe-hehe:

That hybe family concert made zero noise and kpop twt is roasting it currently

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• As an army myself a major difference I felt between army company stans and sm stans is that sm stans worship every act under them, eat up whatever music they get even if it's trash they hybe it up as if its the best release of the year. while armys mostly stan the company itself. Gets triggered whenever someone calls out company for some shit.

• Because people just can’t seem to understand that fandoms are not a monolith. The only things we have in common is that we like one artiste. But that’s it. We all have different preferences and opinions that we believe in.

• People assume every army here is a company stan for whatever reason. Even writing a comment that doesn't call hybe the worst company known to man will have some people calling you a disgusting hybe stan :peperain:

Heck I was called a hybe stan for making fun of hybe for copying mbc gayo :whatr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!