4th Gen groups with vocal chops?

• I recently took notice of Nmixx due to being impressed by their encore.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I also really like P1Harmony and feel like they have a couple of really good vocals.

Which 4th gen group vocals do you love?

• CRAVITY

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

this is a lot but i just chose a few covers each member/duos posted the show all their vocals. playlist at the bottom to check different covers. seriously they're so talented 1BW6pU2hG6qlXOGRVa1mbJ4RkiRXZDTt35WVL39IeOh8eO056n9uOGHFg3_F5JmXmIIJS46lcNYjucoBXUY6hvP85v8Ak9AwLItPtKy73P8LWNhmS1qpxlMxzQTmA69BYPPgii_RcObVuORFAgqq0Ks

woobin alone is a FORCE, best 4th vocalist fr -A51yBLdMzQO97BSd8nIqdRlb8uPIUf3YqWLEWu3wLMtqUp2MeRbdMNKr4PsXkhrfUEUQfVMt63u1xgdhrEBhv_Ud6vvKfT6pe2jCY_oHRXH42c7oTbQ6rix6tEYcOXOm6oDnLsZoOrh-qpPyiDQlh0

imagewe are the two as oneimage
    tumblr_87c871885fc1b1ac179f7fad3f66c807_97657e41_540_5.gif

• considering he debuted in 2012 his renamed group is 4th gen

It was love at first listen

Heechan of wenu

External Content m.youtube.com

He is my everything

• Lol I thought you were gonna ask about songs which contain "Vocal chops" Of which I have a whole playlist.

I don't really know Ariaz but recently I was listening to their songs and I noticed there is like this one girl in the group whose voice almost doesn't sound real (she is one of 2 main vocalists in the group)

The song is Introduce me a good person

• Aespa, i feel that their vocals are all very versatile

for exemple recently i was listening to "Hold on tight " and i was suprise to not be able to recognize some of the people singing because of how different their voice sounded

I always thought Ningning voice was made more for Jazzy songs but actually her voice fit like a gloves with very pop song

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• NMIXX and aespa. For the less well-known groups :

Purple Kiss

Weeekly

Cherry Bullet

The best vocal video of the 4th generation for me and by far :

Pink Fantasy

dbed960a80097dc7d9eac973b7be5f732ec99c98.gifv  1f251c53cf32e8a39ff30f639687b517129b0205.gifv  8ce6cd0f2729463446ccbc09563cc6ad65a72d09.gifv

• If you don't mind a boy group:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!