What happened to Billlie ???

• i wasn't too much into kpop lately so i didn't check all the teasers etc....

But WTF happened to Billlie, this amazing GG who debuted not too long ago and was standing out from all the other GG ???

how do you debut with a song so good like Ring x Ring , comeback with the masterpiece GingaMingayo

and cement yourselves as a group with an unexpected sound and charms with your dark weird aesthetic

to releasing this boring, generic stuff ???

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Not surprise to see that Billlie Hype and fandom seems to decrease everytime considering that Mystic keep trying to make them as boring than the other Girlgroup and destroy all the personnality that the group had

and yeah i'm ranting my frustration because i was following their predebut stuff very closely and was obsess with their debut album and Gingamingayo but they are going downhill since, and it make me really mad because kpop fans were warming up to them thanks to Gingamingayo and Tsuki going viral

just for theiir company to kill all their momentum by going to a complete different direction than the one people liked about them

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

• They are selling well, over 40K already for this comeback, but they don't chart well.

They seem to be destined to be those type of groups, like WJSN and Dreamcatcher.

• oh kpop

taking smth from the trending gg at the moment, milking it dry then dropping it like a hot potato

this is nj redo, the feels of the mv, the song, the dance, its all a take from them

companies never learn, they see smth trendy and try to paste in their ggs when whatever concept that korea is riding may not fit their ggs

• oh kpop

taking smth from the trending gg at the moment, milking it dry then dropping it like a hot potato

this is nj redo, the feels of the mv, the song, the dance, its all a take from them

companies never learn, they see smth trendy and try to paste in their ggs when whatever concept that korea is riding may not fit their ggs

I predicted this ages ago when NJ blew up and this was exactly why i was so against them.

If the NJ virus was just contained to NJ, i would have been just fine. I would have listned to their good songs and just ignored the rest.

But I knew it wouldnt just stop with NJ. I knew that they would be a cultural reset and would force the rest of Kpop to make an awful Catch 22 choice: abandon their own superior sounds (Billlie, Yena, Twice) to make NJ copy pasta rehash songs or stay true to their unique sounds and risk being labeled as dated and non trendy (which are idiotic concepts, a good song is a good song no matter what year it is made).

What's funny is i remember OP trashing Itzy for having dated obsolete sounds (Boys Like You) even though they were remaining true to their brand, but now he's trashing Billlie for changing and following trends. Someone i fear is talking out of both sides of his mouth lol.

• and its funny people is calling this song boring or itzy cmb not autentic to them or nmixx leaving their mixx routes

bc its basic r&b hwich means... nj music its also boring

• This is definitely a poster child for a case of a nugu group having an identity crisis bc their company just jumps from trend and trend every cb to see what sticks lol, and the company isn’t even that “nugu” in the traditional sense bc isn’t it under sm label?

But anyway this song is pretty good :pepemusic: And the rappers are actually a lot more decent than a number of groups who feature predominantly more raps in their songs due to their concepts lol but i’m not gonna name names :pepe-mirror-glare:

• u were right

• I don't understand how the company saw how viral Gingamingyo was and they decide to go the complete opposite direction their main goal was to creat a unique identity to Billlie and honestly i believed it all their previous releases were true to them until Ring my bell which was an obvious Tom boy ripoff, my issues with this comeback is that it sounds too much like a b side (and yes Billlie has released a similar b side song like Eunoia ) and they lost their mysterious/horror concept , i still love the song cuz it's much better than the previous release but I'll take a ring ring type of concept over Eunoia

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!