How do yall even sexualize 90% of female idols?

• With all the controversy going around underage idols debuting and fears of them getting sexualized, it is kinda implied that most female idols are in fact sexualized. Which I will never understand why, because most of them aren't sexy. They are beautiful, pretty, cute. But not Sexy.

When I hear Sexy, I am thinking Kahi, Gain, Hwasa, Soojin, Chungha, Handong aka women who actually have that vibe, that aura and the curves, you know what I mean? Sexualizing any breathing idol is just weird af Idk

• There are twitter accounts who literally do it to any popular idol and they actually got alot of followers

like the videos they post are is fancams but zoomed in at the crotch

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• ew. wtaf?

yeah I saw on bc Leeseo's fans were begging everyone to mass report the vid

I was like this is just the fancam but then nop it wasnt

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• There are twitter accounts who literally do it to any popular idol and they actually got alot of followers

like the videos they post are is fancams but zoomed in at the crotch

I ran across something like this randomly.

I was taken aback. I had never seen anything like that before. I was like, surely this is some niche tweet that no one is following. Only way that tweet could still be up right? Nope, it had like 700 likes. A piece of my faith in humanity died that day.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

fc48bd06c65bdda5a70662a95298c58967e2efac.gifv2388a663244f2a30b386bac2c9600bc97508161c.gifv

• I ran across something like this randomly.

I was taken aback. I had never seen anything like that before. I was like, surely this is some niche tweet that no one is following. Only way that tweet could still be up right? Nope, it had like 700 likes. A piece of my faith in humanity died that day.

Yup

those vids pull numbers, they can't be one isolated incident

• ifans LOVE to focus just on one side of the sexualization equation. But do they ever ask themselves, who are the types of men who literally invest almost their entire life's savings or major investments to enter a business where they have to make profit from young people and even minors? The same type of men who would pay for fansigns if they weren't as business savvy.

And who are the CEOs signing off on these close up fancams? But problem for ifans is that it's literally all companies who are guilty of this, and those companies KNOW this subtle sexualization means profit for their business so it will continue to happen. And they dgaf about putting minors into it. They literally don't. It's all about the money to them. Because it's not their kids who are doing this. All they are seeing is these fans buying bulk albums so they can watch minors up close.

External Content twitter.com

• People sexualize both female and male idols, and considering being attractive is literally part of their job description, I'm not sure where the confusion lies as to how this is possible. Sexualization doesn't even require a particularly sexy concept, the mere fact that these people are purposely commercialized as your dream boy/girlfriend is more than enough. Personally I think companies purposely filling such an industry with minors is a much bigger deal than random fans being perverts. And that's to say nothing of what potentially goes on behind the scenes. X/

• Many of the people who openly sexualize female idols make it very explicit that they are in fact female lesbians.

Edited once, last by alexS: Staff has seen this post ().

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!