[EXCLUSIVE] ENHYPEN OFFICIALS, ASSAULTING FANS CONTROVERSY... "EXCESSIVE PROTECTION" CRITICISM

• AVvXsEhZ1P19L7vDYi2VeJJodPKdxQDi-2z5RLiXrQAYyIEqNtUygyxTmtd_0cTEMT9ui7qdQ8mBXCLOWfD7IqbgNJVURgrbU7-y7vKCZq7UoX0ZrKWQ5vfZm7mVlV35iWtHrJ9ChvIHDx90ESKaXdYmhe7CaKe3ZiBCNf52rxMkUM8TBpWjljnctd4mnZr8=s16000

AVvXsEiq4tIlK9igjrfirSlWXmKUv73dkEj4aAsJpACxiR8_kNIWy_xs6NfcwO6B8m366xQbf3xAXnSCRcmvbmpNoEKQf-DLiLsoQGm07m9aVr9yxvO0PCC3LJwxv3UPYnEq4y5aiUc50d2V_YddrAb-lbHIpxELXk0VlFa44lH1iRwJWJpUMi6sK6iYqKrm=s16000

(t/n: the full video)

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Controversy has arisen when it was discovered that a bodyguard assaulted some female fans during the group Enhypen's arrival to Korea.

The incident took place at Incheon International Airport on the 16th. When Enhypen arrived at the terminal after completing their overseas schedule that day, fans began to swarm in to take pictures of them.

According to the video, in the process of stopping fans from swarming in, the security guards were caught on camera as they were excessively pushing several women. The bodyguard applied physical force to several women and pushed them away, creating a violent situation. The safety status of those who were pushed out of the screen was not confirmed.

When the video was released, public opinion criticizing Enhyphen's officials poured in. Fans from other countries, mainly on Twitter, pointed out their excessive security.

The violent overreaction of some bodyguards has been consistently discussed among some fans, but it became a full-fledged public debate on May 2018 when an NCT127 bodyguard assaulted a photojournalist.

An official from Incheon International Airport Corporation said, "We are aware that there have been several assaults between celebrity bodyguards and fans, but there is no room for interference from the position of the[our] corporation under the law."

source: https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=144&aid=0000813412

1. Just don't go to the airports then. Would you stick yourself to people in the streets when you walk?

2. The bodyguard is doing a good job though?

3. Why should we feel empathy for sasaengs and stalkers?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're the ones who can decide to not be there in the first place or just make a way for them to pass

4. Nobody would get pushed if they were just minding their business and staying stillㅋㅋ Anyone can see that they were trying to stick themselves to them, they're stick-fangirls (t/n: 붙수니 = groupies who literally sticks themselves to idols) and stalker bugs, why are peolpe shielding them? Why should be feel for bugs? Are the ones shielding them the stick-fangirls themselves?

5. I seriously hope we stop lumping stick-fangirls with harmless fangirls, they are the ones who will do anything just to touch their idols and take pictures, they're the same kinds as stalkers

6. Watch the video yourself, you'd realize that even using more bodyguards won't do, they're already hugging the idols and trying to pass by but the fans are pushing themselves against them and trying to stick themselves to them and they fell

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

7. Just why are you trying to stick on them for...?

8. Can people stop making this into a man pushing a woman issue?
    Is this how you'd react to criminals?

9. If you watched the video, you would know that this isn't problematic. Who is the one stalking here? If they didn't push the fans like that, the artists could've gotten hurt themselves and this has happened a lot in the past...

10. If you're going to take the stance of an adult male pushing a woman, think about male fans trying to stick themselves onto female idols, would you finally understand????? Stop trying to take on weird perspectives

Source

• Am I supposed to pity those crazies mobbing them? I don't.

If they're going to behave like a barbarian trying to invade someone's personal space then I don't feel an ounce of regret for them that they got smacked.

• Fuck these mobbing fans. Doyoung got knocked down when NCT 127 left for Japan. These fans don't care if they harm the groups. Those bodyguards were doing their jobs.

• each person's "excessive" differs I guess

some fans just shouldn't get that close and personal to their favs otherwise they bear the consequences of their own actions

• [theqoo] [EXCLUSIVE] ENHYPEN OFFICIALS, ASSAULTING FANS CONTROVERSY... "EXCESSIVE PROTECTION" CRITICISM

bypannchoaMay 16, 2022
    AVvXsEhZ1P19L7vDYi2VeJJodPKdxQDi-2z5RLiXrQAYyIEqNtUygyxTmtd_0cTEMT9ui7qdQ8mBXCLOWfD7IqbgNJVURgrbU7-y7vKCZq7UoX0ZrKWQ5vfZm7mVlV35iWtHrJ9ChvIHDx90ESKaXdYmhe7CaKe3ZiBCNf52rxMkUM8TBpWjljnctd4mnZr8=s16000

AVvXsEiq4tIlK9igjrfirSlWXmKUv73dkEj4aAsJpACxiR8_kNIWy_xs6NfcwO6B8m366xQbf3xAXnSCRcmvbmpNoEKQf-DLiLsoQGm07m9aVr9yxvO0PCC3LJwxv3UPYnEq4y5aiUc50d2V_YddrAb-lbHIpxELXk0VlFa44lH1iRwJWJpUMi6sK6iYqKrm=s16000

(t/n: the full video)

Controversy has arisen when it was discovered that a bodyguard assaulted some female fans during the group Enhypen's arrival to Korea.

The incident took place at Incheon International Airport on the 16th. When Enhypen arrived at the terminal after completing their overseas schedule that day, fans began to swarm in to take pictures of them.

According to the video, in the process of stopping fans from swarming in, the security guards were caught on camera as they were excessively pushing several women. The bodyguard applied physical force to several women and pushed them away, creating a violent situation. The safety status of those who were pushed out of the screen was not confirmed.

When the video was released, public opinion criticizing Enhyphen's officials poured in. Fans from other countries, mainly on Twitter, pointed out their excessive security.

The violent overreaction of some bodyguards has been consistently discussed among some fans, but it became a full-fledged public debate on May 2018 when an NCT127 bodyguard assaulted a photojournalist.

An official from Incheon International Airport Corporation said, "We are aware that there have been several assaults between celebrity bodyguards and fans, but there is no room for interference from the position of the[our] corporation under the law."

source: https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=144&aid=0000813412

1. Just don't go to the airports then. Would you stick yourself to people in the streets when you walk?

2. The bodyguard is doing a good job though?

3. Why should we feel empathy for sasaengs and stalkers?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're the ones who can decide to not be there in the first place or just make a way for them to pass

4. Nobody would get pushed if they were just minding their business and staying stillㅋㅋ Anyone can see that they were trying to stick themselves to them, they're stick-fangirls (t/n: 붙수니 = groupies who literally sticks themselves to idols) and stalker bugs, why are people shielding them? Why should we feel for bugs? Are the ones shielding them the stick-fangirls themselves?

5. I seriously hope we stop lumping stick-fangirls with harmless fangirls, they are the ones who will do anything just to touch their idols and take pictures, they're the same kinds as stalkers

6. Watch the video yourself, you'd realize that even using more bodyguards won't do, they're already hugging the idols and trying to pass by but the fans are pushing themselves against them and trying to stick themselves to them and they fell

7. Just why are you trying to stick on them for...?

8. Can people stop making this into a man pushing a woman issue?
    Is this how you'd react to criminals?

9. If you watched the video, you would know that this isn't problematic. Who is the one stalking here? If they didn't push the fans like that, the artists could've gotten hurt themselves and this has happened a lot in the past...

10. If you're going to take the stance of an adult male pushing a woman, think about male fans trying to stick themselves onto female idols, would you finally understand????? Stop trying to take on weird perspectives

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• My goodness. This looks like the zombies from World War Z or 24 Days Later.

Idgaf what I-fans were saying about excessive force. They need to shut up. They sound dumb. This looks like a stampede, and I am sorry. In this kind of chaos, the safety of the clients overrides the person running and pushing into them full speed ahead.

This is EXACTLY why airports need to stop allowing this mess. When someone gets seriously injured, then what?

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Already posted:

• 3. Why should we feel empathy for sasaengs and stalkers?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're the ones who can decide to not be there in the first place or just make a way for them to pass

c2qX9k7.gif

exactly. like I said elsewhere they were doing their job. stop trying to mob them and you won't be shoved. it's that simple.

I've only seen clips of Enhypen, but I saw NCT 127 leave for Japan and Doyoung get knocked down. He could have been stepped on. I saw NCT Dream get surrounded when they came back from Germany to the point they had to stop walking and their managers had to yell at people to move.

Fuck these "fans" who think it's okay to invade their personal space. You got what you deserved.

• like look at this shit

they're a lot nicer than me cause I'd elbow someone in the face for knocking me down

• Exactly, the same thing happened to TWICE. Jihyo fell and injured her knee and had to be helped up and walked to the car, she was crying too it was so hard to see. Hope everyone that was there mobbing TWICE that day feel like shit

• Already posted:

Thanks, I reported. It may be deleted or merged.

• Those journalists propping up for hours at airports just to get a few clicks for their pics deserve a piece too. Enhypen started getting mobbed just a few months before their debut, when they returned from their photo shooting, and I'm pretty sure it was a private schedule. Trainee A (the team that BH probably will debut soon) also got mobbed recently after their return from the US training, and the journalists popped up at the airports 5-7 before their arrival. And they're trainees still.

• I approve 1000% of fans getting their asses kicked. Lessons need be delt out with fists when you can't respect people's personal space and privacy. If you can't understand that concept you deserve a beating

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!