I think ifans are the biggest mysoginist

• And it just hit me

I was scrolling through my twitter account when i saw a tweet from someone saying " i will never like giselle because of her racist controversy"

And it me that ifans are actually much more mysoginist sometimes than kfans

Because a lot of people in the comment sections were telling this person that she apologize and it was pretty hypocritical from this person to say this and not acknowledge her apologize when in the same time she was hard stanning a boygroup who had much more racist controversy but never had a problem with it

And what makes me realize this is that this type of behaviour isn't something i only saw on twitter, i literally saw in the past people on allkpop forums

Saying the same thing that giselle always rubbed them the wrong way and now they were sure that it's because she's racist and hate her for this

While being stan of a lot of BG who did worst thing in term of racist controversy

And giselle is not the first one who had this problem

I literally saw people saying that they hate lisa because she try too hard to sound like " a black rapper" when she rap

So yeah i consider that Ifans are as bad than kfans as misogynist

Because they'll excuse bg doing worst than a girlgroup idol

But the moment a girlgroup idol do something just once in her life they'll all fall on her and attack her and hate her forever

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• for sure

They might the bigger racist too, they always use racism and CA as an excuse to hate on the idol They didn't already like more. Not bc they actually care.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• for sure

They might the bigger racist too, they always use racism and CA as an excuse to hate on the idol They didn't already like more. Not bc they actually care.

This too

The hypocrisy to hate on women forever for racist controversy (which btw happen less often for gg idol)

But then are the first one to defend oppa and excuse him when he do the same thing or worst

Tbh Kpop fans doesn't really care about racism, racism for them is just another tool to act offended to try to justify their hate for certain idols

• for sure

Say it louder

;judgingpepe:;judgingpepe:

The best is when they feel offended on behalf of another race that they aren't a part of.

And don't forget them being offended on behalf of Koreans when a girl group member does something wrong, but when a boy group member does it, they say it's a Korean thing and it's no big deal it's just Koreans being Koreans

• You just sounds as a racist anti black. Leave black people alone. And yes, I’m black.

• You just sounds as a racist anti black. Leave black people alone. And yes, I’m black.

Me thinking that everybody should be treated the same way when they have a racist controversy and that double standard for men and women are stupid = me being racist and anti black ?

Wow where did your learn how to be logic , i'm really curious 😂😂😂

Well the fact that you have to justify that you're black when nobody ask you give me some doubt....

It's giving " i can say racist thing, but i'm not racist because i have a black friend " energy

• there's bad apples in every fandom kfans and ifans alike

it's not a race to the bottom like oh the kfans are racist or misogynistic or no the ifans are more racist or misogynistic

• Tbh Kpop fans doesn't really care about racism, racism for them is just another tool to act offended to try to justify their hate for certain idols

the fuck? Racism affects many people who so happen to be kpop fans, how can you so confidently say that racism doesn't affect a whole group of people just based on music they listen to? What's the logic here?

• Speaking as a black person who's a fan of this genre... The situation with Giselle absolutely warranted criticism. The thing is though: she apologized. Whether she meant it or not, who knows. If she never makes that kind of mistake again, then it's safe to say that her apology is genuine. However, I don't think it should've went to the degree that it ended up becoming though, I think a lot of factors were at play.

She had the nepotism rumors, people felt her dance skills weren't up to par at all (and you can catch a LOT of hate for this alone which is what I think is really what people are harping on, look at Itzy's Lia to see just how mean people can be) and the whole "party girl" phase rumors (which I don't know if it ever was confirmed, but even if it was... So?). Put that together with her singing a SZA song a little TOO accurately, and well...

Lisa's case is murkier because she's been given raps by someone who's known to have a questionable past, and said rapper has given her raps that put her under scrutiny every time the topic of Blackpink and lyricism comes up. Had an actual black rapper been in the studio writing lyrics for her, Lisa wouldn't be a consistent target for stuff like that.

But the observation that the outrage isn't consistent across the board is a sentiment I've seen now and again.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!