Even if someone isn't happy with Set Me Free, this is the best we could get

• That knowledge kinda helps to be more positive.

There is a creative drainage in Kpop and music in general. Most of the production has been outsourced to the west long time ago. And with the speed that Kpop groups put out music, no creative is able to keep up.

SM and JYP are in complete shambles. YG used to rely on Teddy but even his creativity is coming to an end, which BP's last album perfectly demonstrated.

Hybe has a better creative network so they are delivering the most in terms of it right now. But even in their case, New Jeans currents songs have been complete years ago as per Min Heejin herself. I'd be curious to see where they go with NJ once they are out of their hit stocks and have to produce new albums from scratch.

• It’s true tho. I remember when with every twice comeback, they would be pumping out hits. Jyp groups seem too mass produced imo now. They have a system of writers to pump out songs, I think that’s what it is.

SM still can pull off good comebacks, Hybe only has newjeans

• It’s true tho. I remember when with every twice comeback, they would be pumping out hits. Jyp groups seem too mass produced imo now. They have a system of writers to pump out songs, I think that’s what it is.

SM still can pull off good comebacks, Hybe only has newjeans

Twice got lucky to have BEP at their peak for the first half of their career. Without them they'd never reach the heights they did. New Jeans has the same luck with their composer 250, for now. Everyone else has to go through thousands of mass produced, AI generated songs to pick one memorable song.

• There is a creative drainage in Kpop and music in general. Most of the production has been outsourced to the west long time ago. And with the speed that Kpop groups put out music, no creative is able to keep up.

This creativity crisis you are talking about is especially valid for BIG3 companies. Currently there is a new generation emerging but are mostly soloist, I do not really know what it will give in terms of commercial results, but the creativity is there.

• The creative drainage you're talking about is only valid for JYP clearly

Because in one side HYBE is doing great with lesserafim and NewJeans discography

Aespa just perform their futur bside for their full album, and clearly considering the high level of the songs they are far from a creative drainage

And Blackpink last album was amazing so teddy and YG are far from being drain

Only JYP have been messing up again and again with every girlgroup release they pour

The only group who is safe from the creative drainage of JYP is Stray kids and it's because they are a self produce group so they don't rely on the producer that JYP hire

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

• Damn, is there any take of your that ain't good? What was the last RV song that was good wasn't a classic remake? Yeah, Aespa's and BP's discography is surely peak creativity as well.

• This creativity crisis you are talking about is especially valid for BIG3 companies. Currently there is a new generation emerging but are mostly soloist, I do not really know what it will give in terms of commercial results, but the creativity is there.

When Bang PD admits that Kpop is losing to reggaeton and afrobitz, it speaks for itself.

• Damn, is there any take of your that ain't good? What was the last RV song that was good wasn't a classic remake? Yeah, Aespa's and BP's discography is surely peak creativity as well.

Before using words to hard to understand for you learn their definition

Because using the word remake when you clearly don't know how to make the difference between a remake and a sample

It's clearly not giving the "clever " image you're trying to push sweety

And secondly you only get mad when people don't agree with you

And i stand by my point

Blackpink last album was great and everybody can agree

And Aespa recent unreleased songs from their futur album all had great feedback from the kpop community

And yeah rv last tt was bad but feel my rythm had amazing feedback

JYP is the only agency who had bad feedback for their group musical direction lately

Itzy 2 last title track had poor reception and bad feedback in comparison to their previous songs

TWICE keep getting mixed feedback everytime they comeback because of the lack of clear direction JYP have for them

And let's not talk avout the feedback that NMIXX music received since their debut

Sorry not sorry that my opinion doesnt align with your thoughts

But i stand by my point for the last 1-2 year JYP seems to be the only big agency who keep getting bad feedback about the musical direction they keep giving to their GG

and it's showing by the lackluster digital performance they have in comparison of what they used to do

Only SKZ seems to do better lately because they find their sound and they kept pushing it and they self produce themselves so JYP doesn't have his words

In comparisons of recently JYP making his gg going back and forth between their old sound and most recent sound trying to find the sound who will fit them and finally give them good feedback like they used to do

For what reason do you think JYP

Keep making twice go back and forth between more cutesy and more mature concept

Or why he keep making Itzy go back and forth between more girl crush and teen crush concept lately if it's not for this reason

Disagree as much as you want my point still stand and is valid

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

• I am not saying JYP doesn't suffer, so I don't understand what are you trying to prove with your essay.

Our disagreement is about the rest of the Kpop. You are referring to some online feedback. If that's the case then a lot of JYP songs were greatly received, including TTT which I hate but everyone seem to defend.

However the real feedback are streams. Aespa flopped, BP underperformed, RV flopped, Itzy flopped, Twice flopped, Nmixx flopped, Mamamoo flopped. We only have a self produced Gidle + Hybe ggs + Ive

In case of the latter, their last song was also a remake and I will keep calling it that just to piss you off, the wording doesn't matter you clown, only thing that matter is to get your point across, which your essay fails at.

• Did momo become the 3rd rapper in the group?

Tzuyu looked very pretty.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!