Posts by Sehuns_lines

Boring imo. Maybe because I’m Canadian but our streets look the same, houses look the same, cities look the same…there’s just nothing that interests me there I guess.

I’ve been there so many times and there’s really not much imo. The idea of going to more far flung places like China, Japan, Korea….. that excites me a lot more.

I’m gonna keep it 100% real with you, Asian cities are 1000 times better than pretty much any western city. They got cheap food, entertainment….pretty much everything.

honestly, I don't think he's even interested in making music, maybe that's why the album sucked, like yeah fantagio could've hired better producers but for some reason, he doesn't strike me as the type of idol that would spend so much time caring about creating the best album. the company probably just wanted to milk some money out of him without investing in any good demos or producers to make the album more memorable.

true

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

You know I am saying this as someone who is a Stan and has followed him for a long time......this was such a let down. I mean how is this even a try at a solo album? I usually don't comment even if I don't like something but this was just so bad I was actually surprised. You'd think he is fantagios top talent and they would invest some $$$ and buy some decent demos for him but no. Instead we get this uninspiring train wreck that makes my ears bleed. Also don't get me started w the swearing parts ;(;(;(

I hope he will stick to acting after this....he really didn't deserve this </3

Why the hell would you not care about what's happening? Do you just see the news and see how many people are dying and homes being destroyed and you're like "what a lovely Monday morning"?

It's one thing to care and not do anything, but another to not care at all. I'm not even saying you have to pick a side, but a citizen of the world, as a human being, you should care and educate yourself on what's happening.

And I'm sure you would care if it was happening to you.

I’m happy and grateful that it’s not happening to me. But we have to be honest, these kinds of things happen in all parts of the world and they don’t even get a fraction of the attention that Israel-Palestine does. There are massacres that happen all over Africa, race riots all throughout India/southeast Asia . If I spent all of my waking hours worrying about every single bad thing that happened to someone on the other side of the planet I would have no life of my own. Of course there is room for empathy, that’s noble, im also for giving those people aid or refugee status if they really need it. Other than that, there’s not much we can do for anyone in this situation.

My original thread had nothing to do with this and was just about countries that people don’t like. I made it a few days ago and only today someone came in and made it about Israel Palestine EVEN when I explicitly said not to make it political.

More than 11k innocent civilians murdered in less than a month and im the one spreading disinformation wow, im going to criticize genocidal apartheid regime whenever i want u can't shut me up with your bullshit blackmail attempt. criticism of isn'treal =\= criticism of jews.

Those 11k civilians (even the figure is up for dispute) are dead at the hands of Hamas and their actions. They hide in hospitals and use people as human shields. Amplifying fake news like this has already resulted in countless hate crimes against Jews where I live. That’s real and it sure as hell is not blackmail.

Didn't knew disliking apartheid, ethnic cleansing and genocide is politics

I think it’s important to not spread this kind of disinformation. I’m not gonna argue I just hope you understand what you are doing leads to innocent Jewish people getting attacked.

Racist counties that thinks being white puts them above others and Isnotreal

Do you think Jews are a monolith? You realize that more than half of the Jews in Israel are Sephardic/Mizrahi - like from the Middle East? Also it’s nice to see your mask come off as you reveal your opposition to the existence of Israel - basically advocating genocide.

I feel like most people who are into kpop now joined during the pandemic. Like im really surprised at some of the big groups they don't know smh.

K-pop was a more tight knit thing back in those days. Lots more causal listeners that enjoyed all groups not just their favs lol.

On top of being powerless to do anything about it. Most of the people protesting and demanding someone do something, they themselves are usually cowards or hypocrites. Oh how do you stop a war? Regardless of which side you back how do you stop them when talking doesn't work? Well obviously you have to fight one. Most of these people would run the moment you told them you'd have to get your fists up and go fight or pick up a gun. Or they would demand their government to keep their military out of it

So why are you protesting if you won't actually do something about it or allow your nations military do something about it? It's all hypocrisy once the issue actually affects them suddenly they want nothing to do with it.

Agree, if they are so passionate about their cause, they should go there and fight instead of living comfortably in a wealthy western country and engaging in armchair activism.

I think if you are in capable position to access information and be critical with media reporting it’s good to do that because civilians on the ground depend on people like them to bring light to their situation. i.e. protests in EU countries prevent the EU to stop humanitarian aid for the ground. this week people protests to demand governments stop supporting IDF financially until they hold ceasefire in hope there will be no more victims (they already asked US$ 10bill to DC)

Like you said, PR works from both side are muddy so keeping facts afloat and not washed by media is half the battle.

I guess this is a EU specific thing. In America , it doesn't matter how much people protest for or against something, politicians will just push stuff through banking on peoples short attention span. So maybe it's less democratic than the EU? idk.

I’m so happy people like you exist. I keep stumbling upon the “silence is violence” types lol.

I If you say you don't care people might come after you badly. But I do think it's important to keep up with what's happening in the world. You don't have to have a firm stance if you are ignorant to what's going on, but at least you could have sympathy for innocent lives being taken during times of war.

Protests bring light to the situation. If there's war in the world and injustice you want to go out and fight for justice and peace as well as make people more aware of what's happening so they can donate to the cause. Yes, we are normal people, but that doesn't mean as a whole we don't have power. Protests all around the world spark change. That's our power, our voices.

I do have sympathy for people. I have lots of Jewish friends and I’ve met Palestinians at school too. But really no offence PR doesn’t really do anything and it doesn’t win military battles lol.

I know this is bad to say but whenever I see protests at my school or around my city I just don’t see how that does anything to help anyone?

I mean isn’t this the case for most of those faraway conflicts you hear about?

Like what do these people expect random commuters to do, we are just normal people, with little power to change things in the world.

I’m not entirely in the loop with this situation but I can already see and hear people everywhere talking about this and everyone has an opinion. Is it wrong if I just… don’t?

Do not buy these please. It does not work at all. The whole idea is that you put cold water and ice in it and the fan will blow the mist from the tank supposedly creating cold air.

But, here’s the thing, if you already live in a semi humid environment, it wont work because your room needs to be able to hold the cold moisture the fan is projecting. In humid environments, the amount of mositure in the air is already at its peak and adding more will either not make a difference or make it worse actually (more humid). - this is why dehumidifiers exist by the way, to suck water out of the air.

It might work in the winter when there is a lot more dryness and you can feel the cold moisture but all in all, it’s a useless piece of 💩

It’s not strong enough anyway. My advice: If you don’t have an AC either buy an actual unit or just get a big fan.