-The concept will be a royal princess concept

-Fans will consider this their best song

-It'll be very well received

-There will be a mythology reference in their comeback

-One of the songs on the album will have the word "love" in it

-IVE will have a cutesy song on their album

-Wonyoung will rap in one of the albums tracks

-There will be a b side on the album that'll go viral

• i predict that they will release the biggest hit song the world has ever known. it will be so huge that they will win a grammy and every award possible. wonyoung will become the ambassador for every single luxury brand known to man. everyone in the world and universe will know the name wonyoung. IVE will become bigger than bts and new jeans. it will be the take over of the world. nobody will expect it, but of course i will, since I know all. it will be amazing. they will be stars. cannot wait for them to release this hit. love them so much.

• i predict that they will release the biggest hit song the world has ever known. it will be so huge that they will win a grammy and every award possible. wonyoung will become the ambassador for every single luxury brand known to man. everyone in the world and universe will know the name wonyoung. IVE will become bigger than bts and new jeans. it will be the take over of the world. nobody will expect it, but of course i will, since I know all. it will be amazing. they will be stars. cannot wait for them to release this hit. love them so much.

why are you downplaying? at least past the milky way and into other galaxies smh

giphy.gif

anyways go big or go home.

sajaegi 2.5M sales

out of spotify global 1st week

out melon in 5hrs

cant chart flo

• its weak! singing rap is okay. but no rap part. imo it doesnt fit them.

i lowkey hope something like this

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• rei is main rapper and trainning as rapper with leader rapper aka gaeul

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!