[enter-talk] IVE'S SCHEDULES ARE CRAZY..

• [enter-talk] IVE'S SCHEDULES ARE CRAZY..

bypannchoaJuly 20, 2022
    Starship seems to want Ive to swallow 2022 It feels like it was the day before yesterday that they won #1 on Inkigayo but now they're already promoting again

End of July, Boryeong
    AVvXsEh2sXZDsSDGHgox5THX7aFE1SxQI30zUgp4qydX16iHRzRBiImy8msnaYRFUw7GdjKQUCN5QaNGJ2c9OD52txWzK-XlTbpID48cnWogXwGeacl9F4oPZv9Ut9BrSV7DVx5MtkLp8OjkeJifBOl1FTLACOv5HZUKmGbLXhA6TwIO1C8y5s4CHpQd85oG=s16000

MBC show!Music Core (IVE)

Beginning of August, Japan
    AVvXsEibR8bT-TaZjObphSCsqvVHnLR8jYL2lHb9XHbiR5KXGZ0pzvxZffqvPSUCoYCTuPnssyH7-MQGWweZYML5bxyh83Ykm1uXe0fZ_DfW5WI2KzeIs-cvyNQfW_Ud6j5_9irnw4PO0W4vi14aDpHwyeZar84vB7-JSKqyaEAKzVmnif0vVVAACEFN5-J3=s16000
    The Star Nextage concert (2nd Yokohama, 4th Kobe, 9th Fukushima. They will perform twice per city)

August comeback
    AVvXsEjBN3E7vWYEzUV9rinCHt4fzuqA1NOjZ17NkqFkKUbdZ5l27-dLK5JELbsLVKVckVVLlk34ZPnet75TlvMHznGMIsiI0E2ARQpiVScL6NbfUjIdwZNax7wgcpDAK5DJenq_TngxB6t_YA60pMQFvrL-dWEM1X1ubMSO1TSYPNFJ_QvU2HuXLgpOGVCw=s16000
    It was revealed on the 18th that they will comeback in August

Chuseok IAC
    AVvXsEgjWA3KuO16056iitAUbApHq1nFfnpkVT7S_c-ghw7NgihDGOPWKXXWkQ3RpXpZPnifzk5ogoks1IH0OZfhnXhXDu65chlQNi8xzS-0Fak62YzOZs8zldY_t6IfiE68MQdO0jp9y5P_qMfDRhZI3dPXBQEaPWAmsDCYGOA5zpcAGiwtiYTp1mf-LT4M=s16000
    [Exclusive] Ive, appears on IAC... Full-group sortie

Are their schedules right...? I always knew that Starship's plan for their rookies was intense, but I didn't know it would be this bad... I look forward to them, but I'm also worried

post response:
    [+71][-28]
    original post: here

1. [+152, -2]
    This is what you should be doing the moment you start rising

2. [+142, -11]
    Ive isnt' the issue here, it's Jang Wonyoung and Ahn Yujin. Seriously I'm surprised they haven't fainted yet

3. [+106, -0]
    They must be earning f*cking good money

4. [+93, -46]
    But even office workers have to go to work everything so what? It's not like they're doing that all day either, they still have the rest of Chuseok to enjoy..?

5. [+21, -4]
    Maybe because Ive is the top of the 4th generation idols but as expected the haters are gathering here tooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ If you're jealous, just say you're jealousㅎㅎ

6. [+21, -2]
    You shouldn't worry about celebrities'' actually, isn't it good for them to have a lot of gigs? And just think about how much they can earn

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• 2. [+142, -11]

Ive isnt' the issue here, it's Jang Wonyoungand Ahn Yujin. Seriously I'm surprised they haven't fainted yet

Not saying that the other IVE girlies aren’t overworked, but I’m feeling really sorry for Annyeongz at this point.

Wonyoung got a shitload of brand shooting and so does Yujin to a lesser extent, on top of filming for her Variety show. She was spotted filming sth again today. It must be super exhausting to do that whilst also preparing for a comeback

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!