[enter-talk] IVE'S SCHEDULES ARE CRAZY..

• bypannchoaJuly 20, 2022

Starship seems to want Ive to swallow 2022

It feels like it was the day before yesterday that they won #1 on Inkigayo but now they're already promoting again

End of July, Boryeong

AVvXsEh2sXZDsSDGHgox5THX7aFE1SxQI30zUgp4qydX16iHRzRBiImy8msnaYRFUw7GdjKQUCN5QaNGJ2c9OD52txWzK-XlTbpID48cnWogXwGeacl9F4oPZv9Ut9BrSV7DVx5MtkLp8OjkeJifBOl1FTLACOv5HZUKmGbLXhA6TwIO1C8y5s4CHpQd85oG=s16000

MBC show!Music Core (IVE)

Beginning of August, Japan

AVvXsEibR8bT-TaZjObphSCsqvVHnLR8jYL2lHb9XHbiR5KXGZ0pzvxZffqvPSUCoYCTuPnssyH7-MQGWweZYML5bxyh83Ykm1uXe0fZ_DfW5WI2KzeIs-cvyNQfW_Ud6j5_9irnw4PO0W4vi14aDpHwyeZar84vB7-JSKqyaEAKzVmnif0vVVAACEFN5-J3=s16000

The Star Nextage concert (2nd Yokohama, 4th Kobe, 9th Fukushima. They will perform twice per city)

August comeback

AVvXsEjBN3E7vWYEzUV9rinCHt4fzuqA1NOjZ17NkqFkKUbdZ5l27-dLK5JELbsLVKVckVVLlk34ZPnet75TlvMHznGMIsiI0E2ARQpiVScL6NbfUjIdwZNax7wgcpDAK5DJenq_TngxB6t_YA60pMQFvrL-dWEM1X1ubMSO1TSYPNFJ_QvU2HuXLgpOGVCw=s16000

It was revealed on the 18th that they will comeback in August

Chuseok IAC

AVvXsEgjWA3KuO16056iitAUbApHq1nFfnpkVT7S_c-ghw7NgihDGOPWKXXWkQ3RpXpZPnifzk5ogoks1IH0OZfhnXhXDu65chlQNi8xzS-0Fak62YzOZs8zldY_t6IfiE68MQdO0jp9y5P_qMfDRhZI3dPXBQEaPWAmsDCYGOA5zpcAGiwtiYTp1mf-LT4M=s16000

[Exclusive] Ive, appears on IAC... Full-group sortie

Are their schedules right...? I always knew that Starship's plan for their rookies was intense, but I didn't know it would be this bad... I look forward to them, but I'm also worried

post response:

[+71][-28]

original post: here

1. [+152, -2]

This is what you should be doing the moment you start rising

2. [+142, -11]

Ive isnt' the issue here, it's Jang Wonyoung and Ahn Yujin. Seriously I'm surprised they haven't fainted yet

3. [+106, -0]

They must be earning f*cking good money

4. [+93, -46]

But even office workers have to go to work everything so what? It's not like they're doing that all day either, they still have the rest of Chuseok to enjoy..?

5. [+21, -4]

Maybe because Ive is the top of the 4th generation idols but as expected the haters are gathering here tooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ If you're jealous, just say you're jealousㅎㅎ

6. [+21, -2]

You shouldn't worry about celebrities'' actually, isn't it good for them to have a lot of gigs? And just think about how much they can earn

• if we take into consideration that normally teenagers go to school for about 8 hours per day, and in Korea/Japan later they go to cram school or have club activities, so they're back home in the evening is it really that bad?

it's not like they have own concerts day by day, it's just regular 1-2 songs per festival/event

one point could be travelling, but then in Japan they have those amazing luxurious bullet trains where you even have nice comfy beds, and showers, etc.

so if I would be IVE fan I would rather wait to see how things will play out, and later bash Starship for things which they did bad/didn't spend as much money as they should

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!