Since New Jeans have ended digital monsters such as Bigbang, BTS ans IU, will their first concerts also be stadium concerts to end them as well?

• For their first concerts

In South Korea, they should already sell out Jasmil Stadium faster then IU to also completely end her.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

In Japan, they should also already sell out Tokyo dome like Bigbang to completely end them.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And in the US, like their stats show, they should already be ready to sell out Metlife/Sofi/Soldier Field/Allegiant Stadium/Rose Bowl to completely end BTS.

MHJ we're waiting. If they do anything less than a stadium tour after ending BTS, IU and Bigbang... :pepeshut:

• let's hope that ADOR will give them good intro

after all sometimes first 30-60 seconds are most important

• Lolol hate much. New Jeans are good but not even close to the digital stats you are portraying. BTS, even on hiatus, are breaking records worldwide.

I don’t see New Jeans doing a solo tour yet, biggest reason, not enough songs as they are too new.

• It’s like you’re slapping your own face with this thread that reeks of insecurity lol this is embarrassing especially considering you’re supposed to be stanning the biggest group in the world. Ask Sistar how digital dominance always automatically equates a huge fandom and touring power, and how having hit songs is the only thing needed to generate huge income for a group to operate for decades and decades ;(

• It’s like you’re slapping your own face with this thread that reeks of insecurity lol this is embarrassing especially considering you’re supposed to be stanning the biggest group in the world. Ask Sistar how digital dominance always automatically equates a huge fandom and touring power, and how having hit songs is the only thing needed to generate huge income for a group to operate for decades and decades ;(

I agree lol

These are teenage girls, why would anyone be so spiteful about them? Lol

And compared to sistar NJ definitely have bigger selling power. They sell more albums, have more streams and definitely more fans. Not enough to do stadium tours as of right now, but if they continuelike this who knows how far they will come. :/

• I don't really follow them except for their songs but they must be that great for having this kind of thread made for them in their rookie era and it's coming from a big group stan. I never saw anyone talking like this for groups that only debuted few months ago and it's a gg on top of that.

But seriously this thread actually showing a lot of insecurity from Op. I'm not into them at all but a Bts fans making thread like this for them not even at Aespa or Ive before, wow....You sold me!

• What's the reason for the outburst?

OP don't need a reason. That user is always triggered like that.

Lolol hate much. New Jeans are good but not even close to the digital stats you are portraying. BTS, even on hiatus, are breaking records worldwide.

I don’t see New Jeans doing a solo tour yet, biggest reason, not enough songs as they are too new.

BTS had just one of their best streaming month last January...nugu just hates everything..

• These threads of yours only display insecurity which is so crazy cause BTS is doing great. Unless this is not due to insecurity on behalf of BTS but the other gg that you stan aka LSFM??

Edited once, last by paradis ().

• Lolol hate much. New Jeans are good but not even close to the digital stats you are portraying. BTS, even on hiatus, are breaking records worldwide.

They have neither ended BTS or bigbang digitally. Let’s not get ahead of ourselves

do you seriously think that they can fill out those huge stadiums just because their music is popular? :sweat:

man I seriously question whether yall’s ability to spot obvious sarcasm is broken if yall legit think op is genuinely saying nj ended bts and iu, when op is actually doing the opposite and insinuating that nj is just a flop nugu compared to bts and iu because nj, a half a year old group, doesn’t have a fandom the size of the biggest group in the world lol unless yall just using op’s obvious and desperately insecure troll thread as an excuse to dunk on nj, well then 🤔

• These threads of yours only display insecurity which is so crazy cause BTS is doing great. Unless this is not due to insecurity on behalf of BTS but the other gg that you stan aka LSFM??

nugu is a lsfm fan?? that explains so much...

i always wondered why OP seemed to target nj so much, when they have broken only like 2 of bts' thousands of records, but if they are stanning another 4th gen gg that clears up a lot lol

• nugu is a lsfm fan?? that explains so much...

i always wondered why OP seemed to target nj so much, when they have broken only like 2 of bts' thousands of records, but if they are stanning another 4th gen gg that clears up a lot lol

Yeah look at her sig

• ohhh... I didn't notice that Op stan Lsf too. Now all of this make so much sense. No wonder op always throwing hate towards Nj. This is not about Bts at all for all this time, but Nj vs Lsf for op. They just using Bts to drag Nj because obviously they can't use Lsf to attack these girls. This is so pitiful.

• This thread is proof that kpop fans for once are right. Multi "ARMY" or "HYBE" stans do stan NJ. Just like BTS antis stan NJ. Between both these groups, it's no wonder NJ is so popular among kpop fans in general. We will see how many are still BTS stans in 2025. Company stans are the worst IMO.

• NewJeans better sellout Madison Square Garden, headline coachella AND the superbowl

Tbh it would be amazing of they do

Imagine coming back to this thread after that

:pepe-life-support:

• This thread is proof that kpop fans for once are right. Multi "ARMY" or "HYBE" stans do stan NJ. Just like BTS antis stan NJ. Between both these groups, it's no wonder NJ is so popular among kpop fans in general. We will see how many are still BTS stans in 2025. Company stans are the worst IMO.

No, this thread proof a lot of insecurity from op and you. That's the only thing we should see from this thread. I mean, how do you except this thread turn out? Everyone dragging those girls who doing nothing wrong because they hate Bts or Armys should shit on them to prove their loyalty on Bts or what? This is a very weird take.

Edited 2 times, last by Flovell ().

• so?

records are meant to be broken

but they'll ( BTS ) still be the first to do so : )

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

• This thread contains 4 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!