I Get Second Hand Embarrassment When Idols Go To The States And Perform In Front Of American Celebrities

• Again a weird timing making this thread, don't you think? :pepe-narrow-eyes:

When it happens once, I could give you benefit of doubt, but this is already a second time.

• Basically you think Kpop is inferior. I do notice that this is a tendency for fans of certain groups. They are ashamed that their groups originate in kpop.

• Basically you think Kpop is inferior. I do notice that this is a tendency for fans of certain groups. They are ashamed that their groups originate in kpop.

so ur coming up with your own logic, for what "I" said????

im not ashamed of anything, and like I said, this was a PERSONAL OPINION.

but all i said was seeing some of the reactions from American celebrities, to kpop being performed in front of them, gave me second hand embarrassment, cuz of the reaction on their faces.....and I didn't say EVERY celebrity either.

like my comment wasn't that deep

• Again a weird timing making this thread, don't you think? :pepe-narrow-eyes:

When it happens once, I could give you benefit of doubt, but this is already a second time.

not even goin hold u..I dont know what ur talkin about💀

• I don't consume American media regularly

When I see kpop stars in them, it doesn't feel strange to me.

It's like music bank with a white dude as MC

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I think it was that deep but your behavior shows you think at least something about Kpop is less than western music. I don’t think it is explicit but I think it is present

• I didn't mind TXT's outfits on James Corden, and it seemed like the fans in the audience had a great time 96984-moabongcheers-fixed-gif

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Stan TXT for interesting fashion choices and impeccable live vocals :pepelove:

• I remember when T-ara was performing and Chris Brown interrupted them in the middle of performance to announce his album or something. Since then, I feel uncomfortable about kpop groups promoting in the west. A lot of nasty people. You can notice even in the interviews. Main reason why I didnt like SM pushing aespa in a place that doesnt care about them.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• I agree with Catzi about Western Pop is on the nasty side. It wouldn't be something Kpop should aspire.

CL is trying it and damn is it really Kpop anymore?

• I remember when T-ara was performing and Chris Brown interrupted them in the middle of performance to announce his album or something. Since then, I feel uncomfortable about kpop groups promoting in the west. A lot of nasty people. You can notice even in the interviews. Main reason why I didnt like SM pushing aespa in a place that doesnt care about them.

wasnt that at Chris Brown's private party? they were utterly disrespect at that

• I think it's normal to feel cringe with something you aren't used to or are comfortable with. I used to feel cringe whenever BTS did aegyo but I got used to it. Now I just cringe a little if JK or RM does it because they look like their soul is dying while doing it 🤣. I personally think kpop songs in public in the US is fine because the US has some horrible ass music also that is performed in public. Also the US has far more cringier people who crave attention.

What is the cringiest and embarasses kpop and SK far more are actual professional companies acting like messy Maury Povich guests spilling gross tea left and right with their ass hanging out for all to see. SK government should step in because SM,KAKAO, and HYBE making the rest of the world laugh and rolling their eyes right now.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!