Babymonster already have 1m subscribers and 2 members havent been announced yet

• No girl group I believe will be as big as BlackPink... and I'm saying this as a non-blink💀.

Im not just talking sales, and views.

Cuz sales go up with bundles and bulk buying.

Streams has ads and people who like mass streaming.

But just the BlackPink overall brand.

Plus as long as BlackPink is around and active, whether as a group or individual activities, BabyMonster will constantly be in their shadow, just like every other girl group.

I mean if they wanna make a NAME for themselves, they need to come out the gate swinging like NEWJEANS did.

If they just gonna be a replica of BlackPink, then nothing will make them stand out.

As of NOW, and in MY opinion, NEWJEANS is the only 4th gen girl group that I can say branching out from under BlackPink, making a name for themselves even though their young, and being a Big thing.

Even Western celebrities like NEWJEANS songs and mention them a lot.

Plus they been on the Billboard Hot 100 for 5 weeks, plus every other Billboard chart even now lol.

• you can't be serious lol newjeans has been pushed by their company lol

And guess who's also gonna be pushed by their company??? BabyMonster lmao. Just like SM do for AESPA, just like JYP did for Twice and Itzy...it is what it is.

Of course every "push" is different.. Some more or less, but regardless every group from the Big 4 is pushed in some way.

So idk the point you was tryna make.

NewJeans is doing extremely well.

They've been on the Billboard Hot 100 for 5 weeks, on U.S radio and on every other Billboard chart.

Already sold 1 million units in the U.S.

Working with numerous luxury brands, domestic and global...even about to have their own McDonald's meal.

And multiple Western celebrities mention them and say they listen to their music.

Even ASAP Rocky said he wanted to do a collaboration with Hanni.

So no matter which way you twist it, they still the Top 4th gen group.. Whether I like it or you like it lol.

• but you were acting like new jeans made a name for themselves and that's not completely true (at least internationally ) they got some help I mean considering playlisting influenced their good performance on spotify + all the brand deals are made bc of company connections etc

well obviously all groups get promoted by their companies but you have to admit new jeans benefited the most by it.

And you can’t be that delusional to think Blackpink was not pushed by YGE. Remember Bigbang and 2ne1 promoting them? The fashion labels? Coachella? Spotify deals? If you think it’s the members who did the networking and market research, then I don’t know what to say. Bigbang especially GDragon was the one who started the fashion deals for YGE, so they already have the fashion linkage. Epik High started the Coachella link for YGE.

I’m not saying newjeans is not pushed by their label because I’m not naive. But it’s funny many blinks are salty about it while it’s what YGE did for BP too. Maybe not aggressively as Blinks want but they did. Especially during their debut era.

• but you were acting like new jeans made a name for themselves and that's not completely true (at least internationally ) they got some help I mean considering playlisting influenced their good performance on spotify + all the brand deals are made bc of company connections etc

well obviously all groups get promoted by their companies but you have to admit new jeans benefited the most by it.

I never made it seem like they did anything lol, all I did was list a few of their U.S achievements, and said how they came out the gate swinging which they did.

They had amazing songs, and great marketing and promotion.

But either way my point still stands.

BabyMonster will be getting the same push as every other Big 4 group.

And the reason I didn't mention any "playlisting" or "gimmicks" as y'all like to say, about NewJeans, is cuz if I do it for them, then I'll have to call out every other girl group who uses the same thing, whether its more or less.

Even BlackPink uses these "metrics" too, you can't deny it.

So at the end of the day like I said, overall NewJeans is the Top 4th gen group and only gonna get bigger, no matter if BabyMonster debut or Aespa comeback.

• And you can’t be that delusional to think Blackpink was not pushed by YGE. Remember Bigbang and 2ne1 promoting them? The fashion labels? Coachella? Spotify deals? If you think it’s the members who did the networking and market research, then I don’t know what to say. Bigbang especially GDragon was the one who started the fashion deals for YGE, so they already have the fashion linkage. Epik High started the Coachella link for YGE.

I’m not saying newjeans is not pushed by their label because I’m not naive. But it’s funny many blinks are salty about it while it’s what YGE did for BP too. Maybe not aggressively as Blinks want but they did. Especially during their debut era.

2ne1 promoting them? you have to be kidding

look if you don't know be quiet you are supposed to be mature you know why but here you are still being petty with bringing up spotify deals when even some American artists got them and let's be real with or without them would make a difference they are literally the most followed kpop girl group on spotify (with a big margin)

None of the YG artists were global ambassadors except for GD but none blackpink didn't get those big brand deals as soon as they debuted heck they had to work with different brands before landing a global deal. Jisoo for example worked with burberry and other brands she wasn't DIOR ambassador at first she was a muse. it took a little for her to be

a global ambassador.

Coachealla happened after DDDD they were already popular internationally they were personally invited by the CEO. Literally, they had the biggest mv views by a girl group you think they don't check their stats before inviting them lol

I'm bringing new jeans bc that user literally said new jeans made a name for themselves when that is not true

let's be objective here new jeans didn't have a big presence internationally

• itll be 2 million when the other two are release. big debut coming. its like *gasp* each debut is breaking each other groups previous debuts

• I'm a fan too, i liked their album especially the title track "void" :pepe-tea:

Me too :lighter-pepe:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Im sorry.. the way u say it make it all sound so fabricated its hard to take them seriously. Like no doubt they are doing extremely well but something about it feels too forced. Its like all these deals were already planned before they even debuted, doesnt feel genuine

itll be 2 million when the other two are release. big debut coming. its like *gasp* each debut is breaking each other groups previous debuts

It does seem like it ngl. Babymon fans will have a lot to do if they want to match up Nj's achievements. Unless Yg already have all of Babymon's path laid out for them and blinks are willing to support bp's hoobae. Its a lot more difficult to match up the success of their sunbae if the hoobaes have the same gender as them. Although bp already did it by becoming bigger than 2ne1

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• Are they going to be as big as bp on yt in the future?

Depends on the songs that gets released. They might end up like NMIXX, plenty of talent but the music just aren't that good.

Also being a bp copy will never make them as popular as the real thing. They need to find their own style AND the GP needs to like their style.

you can't be serious lol newjeans has been pushed by their company lol

Baymonster will need all the pushing + more to get even close to NJs.

No k-pop group can make a name for themselves without big marketing budgets, memorable choreography and good composers. All provided for by the company.

Edited 3 times, last by L0ok ().

• None of the YG artists were global ambassadors except for GD but none blackpink didn't get those big brand deals as soon as they debuted heck they had to work with different brands before landing a global deal. Jisoo for example worked with burberry and other brands she wasn't DIOR ambassador at first she was a muse. it took a little for her to be

a global ambassador.

Luxury brands are just smarter now. They want to sign and lock them up early on cheaper deals after the success of GD and BP in promoting their brand. (They have nothing to lose, just cut them if they are not successful)

In a way you can say GD and BP paved the path for kpop luxury brand deals. I think there will be alot of luxury brand ambassadors for any groups/members that gets viral in the future.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!