Babymonster already have 1m subscribers and 2 members havent been announced yet

• All of their vocalists are top tier and they have one of the best raplines for 4th gen. Would be a waste if they had bad songs. Im not sure about them being a BP replica since 7 members already changes the dynamic. Even if the songs are alike, if it's good it will do well. BP had similar songs to 2ne1 and that wasnt a problem for them.

Blackpink have built a super strong brand, let's see if Babymonster can do the same. I feel they will be a BP teeny version. Lets see if the music will be public friendly enough and not fandom-based

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• I'm bringing new jeans bc that user literally said new jeans made a name for themselves when that is not true

let's be objective here new jeans didn't have a big presence internationally

they didn't say that, they said nj hit big right after debut and babymonster might need to as well to compete in this 4th gen girl group scene

where did you get they built themselves up from

• All of their vocalists are top tier and they have one of the best raplines for 4th gen. Would be a waste if they had bad songs. Im not sure about them being a BP replica since 7 members already changes the dynamic. Even if the songs are alike, if it's good it will do well. BP had similar songs to 2ne1 and that wasnt a problem for them.

Blackpink have built a super strong brand, let's see if Babymonster can do the same. I feel they will be a BP teeny version. Lets see if the music will be public friendly enough and not fandom-based

I never got the comparisons as someone who was a fan of both. Blackpink has that black and pink duality thing to them that reflects also their style. YG's style might be present in both but blackpink's songs production wise are very different + 2ne1's song you feel the sound is a bit outdated you'll notice with you listen to the instrumentals,.

About babymonster, I feel they are gonna be more vocal based maybe more like big mama idk

• I think it is hard to define general popularity of a group it because it's changes generation to generation but what I believe no kpop girl group will replicate bp fandom not just as a group but as well as individual too. I strongly believe bp has second biggest Fandom in kpop after bts and it's spread across the world.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!