New Jeans really be bursting Blackpink's bubble tho

• I mean a literally decade of of blinks building up "Spotify streams >>>" shattered in 6 months. They won't be using that metric anymore :pepe-joy:

Next they'll burst their "Single best selling album" or "Average album sales". Just like that the biggest pride of blinks will vanish :pepe-comfy:

Meanwhile Onces will still enjoy their award and album sales records, nobody is breaking those anytime soon :pepe-toast:

• give it up :uh-uh-bunny:

Nah, this is too fun

• I mean a literally decade of of blinks building up "Spotify streams >>>" shattered in 6 months. They won't be using that metric anymore :pepe-joy:

Next they'll burst their "Single best selling album" or "Average album sales". Just like that the biggest pride of blinks will vanish :pepe-comfy:

Meanwhile Onces will still enjoy their award and album sales records, nobody is breaking those anytime soon :pepe-toast:

I feel like by your own logic twice’s achievements in album sales will actually soon be surpassed because NJ is only two mini albums deep and theyve already sold 1.9m albums (in korea) which is roughly how much Twice sold with Twicetagram, Formula Of Love and Eyes Wide Open. I mean Between 1&2 is their highest selling release and its at 1.1m sales, whereas OMG is already at 1.08….

'*•.¸♡ NewJeans ♡¸.•*'

all this time. . . .。・:*˚:✧。

• I feel like by your own logic twice’s achievements in album sales will actually soon be surpassed because NJ is only two mini albums deep and theyve already sold 1.9m albums (in korea) which is roughly how much Twice sold with Twicetagram, Formula Of Love and Eyes Wide Open. I mean Between 1&2 is their highest selling release and its at 1.1m sales, whereas OMG is already at 1.08….

Nearly 2 million club already? I haven’t been keeping up on their physicals

• I feel like by your own logic twice’s achievements in album sales will actually soon be surpassed because NJ is only two mini albums deep and theyve already sold 1.9m albums (in korea) which is roughly how much Twice sold with Twicetagram, Formula Of Love and Eyes Wide Open. I mean Between 1&2 is their highest selling release and its at 1.1m sales, whereas OMG is already at 1.08….

In what way would that be surpassing Twice when they have over 10 million albums sold and that number will only keep climbing as long as they are active? :pepe-narrow-eyes:

• You're quoting the wrong person. Maybe let him in on your truth?

Their truth is that they are "turn the left cheek" type of cowards.

We've been led to believe that BP is some kind of "other league" group cause they have "unachiavable" Spotify numbers, yet here we are witnessing a rookie group beat them simply because they've adapted the way BP plays. Of course I am gonna drag them now, like, are you kidding me? Whatever anyone says about New Jeans, they simply exposed how BP is just an overinflated baloon.

• Dude, he pretended to be ARMY for the longest time for shits and giggles until I PAID for his name change. There is no love lost, trust me.

How come they can't even properly pretend :pepe-tinfoil-hat:

I could literally run a blink and army account all at the same time without getting caught :pepe-shame:

19 likes tf :excited-bee: never got so many before, leaving my nugu era, move aside jyp!

• In what way would that be surpassing Twice when they have over 10 million albums sold and that number will only keep climbing as long as they are active? :pepe-narrow-eyes:

Well to translate into Layman’s Terms.

Twice’s three full albums (in korea) all together add up to the equivalent of JUST 2 mini albums.

Twice has release 28 albums to be tracked between EPs and albums and repacks. 10million divided by 28 is what? 357k per album.

New jeans is at 1.9 with their first two EPs. Thats 950k per album which is three times as much which means they hypothetically will do whatever twice did 3 times as fast

'*•.¸♡ NewJeans ♡¸.•*'

all this time. . . .。・:*˚:✧。

• That's the dumbest comparison I've ever seen. Why would you take an album from different period instead of last couple of albums of Twice?

• ahhhh that BlackPink HATE well never goes dry for you sweety?

i guess all those huge stadiums full of Blinks arround the world is getting on your nerves?

you trying to set every new girl group to bring BP down, is sad already

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• The only gg that they had burst out was Twice and it isn't that hard considering that every 4th gen gg has been walking them out since 2020, BP still on the very top and getting barely touch at all yet you want to drive your delusional narratives as an objective thing, when the only objective thing is that your sanity went rip a long time ago.

• The only gg that they had burst out was Twice and it isn't that hard considering that every 4th gen gg has been walking them out since 2020, BP still on the very top and getting barely touch at all yet you want to drive your delusional narratives as an objective thing, when the only objective thing is that your sanity went rip a long time ago.

Minion-laugh GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

well New Jeans will never have one thing that Blackpink has and that's you Dreamer. YOU :starec:

Lmfao...

MediocreThreadbareEgret-size_restricted.gif

• honestly, the only thing I learned from this whole thing is that Bighit and YG need to up their playlisting game. How do you have the 2 biggest groups right now in your hands and give them mediocre playlisting?

Even C, B list western acts have better playlisting, it's actually concerning.

Good job to ADOR for promoting their groups. It's really embarrassing to know that a relatively new company is better at promoting their artists than YG and bighit who've been around for ages.

• This thread contains 75 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!