Minji and Wonyoung are two top it girls of 4th gen. What separates them from other girls like Kazuha, Karina,..?

• Minji have topped brand reputation twice now, even getting Suzy’s title of nation’s first love. Wonyoung no need to mention. What makes them so ahead in popularity compared to other girls like Karina, Kazuha, Xiaoting,…?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Minji is not it girl yet but seeing how some people are threatened by newjeans members is hilarious. They are just getting started and didn't have an edge of already being popular from a massive group and tv show. Two groups fans specially are so bitter with newjeans success and can't digest that other women can succeed too. Then same members preach about how everyone is jealous of successful women💀

She has most potential. She didn't have four year career head start and popularity by tv show na! They have solidified their brand with this comeback and topped brand reputation. Hits after hits now. Now I am sure offers must be left right centre. They are just six months into career💀

But I think they are gonna be exclusive. And hybe prefers whole groups over solo but I think they will get each of them solo gigs. Adore CEO know how to promote. And so far they have handled newjeans career brilliantly. Also there are minor laws in Korea. Some groups and their companies are breaking it.

Hybe is surely picky at cf deals. Each member already got luxury deal even if two are yet to be announced. But the moment she starts doing solo gigs, I really see her as IT girl. She has it. Her visuals already compared to actresses who korean loves. And btw there can be more than one it girl in every generation. If there was yoona, then came suzy in 2012 taking everyone by storm. When her movie set records. Both co existee. Minji just started. Give her time at least bitter haters. Then they cry 💀 when I bash their goddess. . Funny people who write essays on women empowerment get threatened by non fave girls. Atleast I don't write fake activist essays🥺. Yes minji soon gonna be massive IT girl. When they start doing endorsements which kpop fans love to boast about more than music and talent anyways.

• Wonyoung was in her early days lookin like sweet young girl way too tall for her age so people voted for her and liked her because she was the "young" sister in Produce.

Minji on the other hand is oldest in NewJeans and has something that... not HYBE byt Starship is known for, the so called handsome-pretty face, which was used to describe WJSN's Exy, as well as IVE's Yujin.

Two different looks, two different people, altough they are same age, they both also have two different 'ages' in their respective groups, especially when we dig deep and remember IZ*ONE times when talkin about Wony.

This just shows the whole nation's first love, or brand reputation #1 honestly... doesn't have an specified "beauty" or "visual" type.

also once again lemme remind you of "the originals"

External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

• I smell the rising of the new it girl Minji sweeping cfs left and right :siptear:

but Ador is trying to be smart, they don't want all attention on Minji, they want the whole group to be full of hit girls. So im curious how MHJ is gonna handle this. :iconpepe::iconpepe:

• I smell the rising of the new it girl Minji sweeping cfs left and right but Ador is trying to be smart, they don't want all attention on Minji, they want the whole group to be full of hit girls. So im curious how MHJ is gonna handle this

And that is best thing. That's why they made sure each of them get luxury cf. There won't be suzy and friends situation here. They will make sure each girl get fair share of pie. But minji can still be it girl . And future actress written all over

• And yeah Wonyoung is #1 by a huge margin. But why do people like to count Yujin out of the 4th gen IT girl race when she's more popular than some of the names you listed? Earth Arcade boosted her popularity by a lot. Or are people just scared at the possibility of them having 2 IT girls in one group?

It's like a jisoo/ Jennie-ty/Yoona situation imo

Both are super popular, but in the end u gotta pick one Korea loves over the other.

• And that is best thing. That's why they made sure each of them get luxury cf. There won't be suzy and friends situation here. They will make sure each girl get fair share of pie. But minji can still be it girl . And future actress written all over

Exactly :pepe-tea:

Like she can be maybe the main it girl at last in Korea.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!