how the hell did itzy perform at sbs, chaeryeong nearly collapse, then go immediately perform at PSY concert as 5

• It's not what I call bad apples but company stan. They pretend to like multi group under the same company but don't care at all of the other group they pretend to stan unlike their main group is fine. You can like several bands I don't have a problem with that, but I just want people to treat them the same way.

All these problems with ITZY it's been hard for more than two years, the girls themselves shade the company when they can ... They're not happy in this dumb company and i don't care if people like many group under the same agency but why call the fandom dramatic when they alert to problems and try to silence them. You also have to understand that the people of the fandom are also upset by this situation and the fandoms who interfere. We are not asking that ITZY be treated better than everyone else but simply treated in a good way.

I feel you on the last part. We asked the same thing for Twice.

It only started getting better after their fifth year.

And even then they had more schedules than anyone.

• I feel you on the last part. We asked the same thing for Twice.

It only started getting better after their fifth year.

And even then they had more schedules than anyone.

I'm not once but i know in the past Twice got many problem of overworking and with pervert (i don't follow them but i hope it's better now) but seriously this agency never learn.

And like i said above, Lia also have to go to hospital last year after a performance. There is nothing that changes in this agency :peperain:

• I'm not once but i know in the past Twice got many problem of overworking and with pervert (i don't follow them but i hope it's better now) but seriously this agency never learn.

And like i said above, Lia also have to go to hospital last year after a performance. There is nothing that changes in this agency :peperain:

That's true. But their top groups earn a lot.

I guess that's capitalism at it's worst.

• They could make them perform as a 4 members

And let chae rest

From what I could understand in her explanation, It was what they suggested, but she decided on her own to perform in such conditions.

I think the main problem is how poorly the agency has been planning their schedules. If they did a better job, she wouldn't have to make such choices and pushing herself like that, because she doesn't want to miss experiences with her members and/or disappoint fans.

I wonder If It was really necessary to send them to 2 schedules at the same day. There's a thousand places to perform in the year end, one less wouldn't kilĺ their career.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

8d7bf3dc7b80f89403017830b42f60678d944f94.gif c0e47699a2afe155bfec8b7da0e730118e834562.gif

Edited once, last by Minazuki ().

• First, when Cheshire was announced I said I was worried about ITZY as they have been so busy and had had no break and was basically told it was fine. Where was your concern then?!

Second, fans have some blame here. Korean and Japanese Idols actually care about their fans to the point of self harm. They don't want to "disappoint". Fans put enormous pressure on performers. Look at the recent controversy with Wonyoung not spinning her head correctly.

Third, I believe a lot of idols are a lot like me when it comes to work. I'll go in not breathing, no pulse, and mostly dead. I don't tell anyone I'm sick or don't feel good. I just get my job done. At least then I'm getting paid to be sick and miserable. Idols take this farther, I don't think they really see it as going into work. It's their dream. They live to be on stage, making fans smile and laugh and scream. When your dream is coming true you can pretend like a lot of things that aren't ok, are normal. Look at how long Loona has been suffering.

Fourth, Companies have a responsibility for the health and safety of their Idols. I've seen ALL companies fail at this including JYP. I imagine the conversation before the performance went something like this.

Manager: "Are you sure your ok to go on stage?"

Chaeryeon: "Yeah, I'm good"

An idol saying something like "Yeah, I'm good" does not excuse JYP's management for letting her perform if she was that bad. I can think of several times in my life where a boss was like, "You sure you should be at work today?" Me: "Yeah, I'm ok" Boss: "Yeah, no. You need to go home and get rest. An employee permanently injured or dead doesn't do the company any good."

• Might be abdominal oblique muscles injury. Or some painful lower body injury.

Honestly JYP Ent should release proper statement tomorrow morning because it looks bad.

Also girls posted this after PSY concert, and Chaeryeong performed.

So maybe it was some stomach issue or breathing problem on SBS Gayo.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

• If she has covid earlier, covid creates breathing problems. Covid was reducing oxygen in its early stages. I hope it's not a serious injury. Chaeryeong, I wish you lots of rest and lots of healing. :pepelove2::pepelove2:

• the period cramp theory seems most plausible since the pain can be no joke, though not many people are aware of that. It’s debilitating for a lot of women.

my ex gf lost conciousnes due to period cramps and landed in hospital because of it

so I understand well

External Content www.youtube.com

• the period cramp theory seems most plausible since the pain can be no joke, though not many people are aware of that. It’s debilitating for a lot of women.

That or even just outright muscular cramps cause of the cold.

I'm a guy, but if I try any kind of exercise in the cold, or very cold mornings, even simple stretches, my legs or back can go into huge cramps that hurt like f for a few hours.

Those poor girls were barely dressed in the cold and I noticed Chae was looking quite uncomfortable and cold there during the red carpet.

I really hope she's ok and fine. She does come across as someone who wouldn't want to dig her heels in and sit something out, she'd rather "soldier on".

• I hope she's okay and gets some time to rest soon.

Thank you for not being a "I HATE" person and actually giving a crap about her. Good on you. I think a lot of the rest here don't actually care about her at all or the group. I mean they haven't even wished her well.

For me I'm proud of Chaeryeong. She did amazing with her not feeling well. I wish she had stuck to her guns and said I can't do it tonight, but hindsight is omniscient. If she gets in the next situation like this (and she will) hopefully she and yes the company will be smarter about it. Wish her the best and she takes the time to recover. Really recover not just think she will be able to do the next performance. Sometimes the most pressure that is applied is when one applies it to oneself. It got her to where she is now but sometimes it can have a downside too.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!