NMIXX Season's Greetings to still release with all 7 members

• It was confirmed by JYPshop that the NMIXX Season's Greetings 2023 "Girls Over Flowers" will still release as planned. Content with all seven members will be included, with no changes.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

NSWERTaglist

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• that's pretty rare right for a former member of the group to continue to have content of them released even after leaving/removal of the group

I mean I remember this

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and even though you could still see bits of soojin you could tell the video was very edited

• Chances are the Season Greetings items have already started their production run.

If so, theyd have to pulp everything already produced and redo everything.

SUPER expensive

• this all kinda looks like she left vs getting kicked, when woojin got kicked, they even redid songs

nmixx so far has left up jinni's photos on instagram, now this, kinda feels like she left, and they let her perform 1 time at MAMA and win the award before she had to go, maybe reading into it too much tho

• give Jinni her money!

External Content www.youtube.com

• Even more recently with the Le Sserafim Doco series editing Garam out of everything

• this all kinda looks like she left vs getting kicked, when woojin got kicked, they even redid songs

nmixx so far has left up jinni's photos on instagram, now this, kinda feels like she left, and they let her perform 1 time at MAMA and win the award before she had to go, maybe reading into it too much tho

Hybe didn't delete garam's pics too but then again they were official concept photos, not selfies. The members post selfies on their personal accounts, sans eunchae who if I'm not mistaken doesn't have one

Were woojin's pics/selfies immediately deleted?

• Even more recently with the Le Sserafim Doco series editing Garam out of everything

it's on my to watch list

is Garam in it at all or does the editing make it seem like she never existed in LSFM at all lol

• if a tree falls in a forest and nobody's around to hear it - does it make a sound?

if a Garam is scrubbed from all of LSFM's content - was she ever a member? lol

i don't remember if i finished the series :sweat: but another trainee was added to the story but she obviously didn't make it lol. congrats to the editors, they did a great job showing us that garam never existed lol

• if a tree falls in a forest and nobody's around to hear it - does it make a sound?

if a Garam is scrubbed from all of LSFM's content - was she ever a member? lol

She was still there on all their previous contents. They deleted nothing, video, social media, even magazine after Garam left, just like Jinni.

Also, Jinni is just a mere speculation while Garam is a real hot potato.
    Le Sserafim would still be vilified if they decided to include Garam in that documentary, they just can't win in that situation.

• I guess it was all paid for and created before the decision to have Jinni leave the group was made.

So what ever happened, it happened very fast.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!