Some people are so desperate for validation that its pathetic

• She didn't even said yes, by her reaction its obvious she was quite weirded out by the question and just wanted to get the fk out of there

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Why did that idiot ask the question, knowing full well they’re under YG Entertainment. Blackpink don’t have freedom of speech and expression without consequences (like many other idols) but it’s pretty obvious she is for lgbtq+ rights when she is in many lgbtq+ circles. Maybe she’ll be able to express this after she leaves YG.

• Yes, it was in 2015 and the amount of bash he got on kside it was unbelievable. People were wishing his death bc "how dare you support gays?", it was severe back then.

And he is a king, he made a tattoo in support too. Read this article please, when allkpop is done right kkkkkk

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/04/g-dragon-chose-lgbt-places-for-his-dazed-cover-to-show-support

• I don't think it's terrible to want to know that people you idolize don't think you should be dead, but knowing Korea's stance toward homosexuality, I don't think it's right either to put someone in a position to be bullied or harassed so you can get the confirmation you want.

Not everyone can be a Jo Kwon, who seems to view any attempts to bully him for supporting LGBT as a personal challenge, lol. But you can imagine how much strength it must take to endure constant hate. Hell, Taeyeon once posted pictures with drag queens, and people harassed her to take them down. They even got one of the drag queens to apologize to Taeyeon. (Taeyeon defended the drag queens, btw, and refused to take the photos down.) Even the hint of supporting LGBT can bring a lot of bullying.

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• I don't think it's terrible to want to know that people you idolize don't think you should be dead, but knowing Korea's stance toward homosexuality, I don't think it's right either to put someone in a position to be bullied or harassed so you can get the confirmation you want.

Not everyone can be a Jo Kwon, who seems to view any attempts to bully him for supporting LGBT as a personal challenge, lol. But you can imagine how much strength it must take to endure constant hate. Hell, Taeyeon once posted pictures with drag queens, and people harassed her to take them down. They even got one of the drag queens to apologize to Taeyeon. (Taeyeon defended the drag queens, btw, and refused to take the photos down.) Even the hint of supporting LGBT can bring a lot of bullying.

This, so much.

• I HATE that this now appears to becoming a "thing" with the usual miscreant ferals using it to declare Rose is "homophobic" or score points on Blackpink.

The person asking that had no frigging right to ask that out of the blue and put her on the spot like that, and they are naught but an attention seeking little shit.

They need a smack upside the head.

• Yes, it was in 2015 and the amount of bash he got on kside it was unbelievable. People were wishing his death bc "how dare you support gays?", it was severe back then.

And he is a king, he made a tattoo in support too. Read this article please, when allkpop is done right kkkkkk

https://www.allkpop.com/articl…zed-cover-to-show-support

Shhh uou you can't say this you will ruin those poor people's agenda of demonizing him and everything BigBang.🤡🤡🤡🤣🤣. Also G Dragon is King 👑 BigBang is still the shit 👑

• Typical westerners who think that celebrities should share the same values as they do, otherwise they aren't good. Forcing idols to lift the pride flag and asking questions like this is fucking cringe. Someone really needs to put westerners in their place. This shit is getting tiring.

Mofos already ruined their own media, doing shit like black lesbian vikings and stuff and now they turned to Japanese and Korean entertainment. Look at this BS article for example.

Final Fantasy 16 Devs Terribly Explain Why The Game Is So White (kotaku.com)

• Why did that idiot ask the question, knowing full well they’re under YG Entertainment. Blackpink don’t have freedom of speech and expression without consequences (like many other idols) but it’s pretty obvious she is for lgbtq+ rights when she is in many lgbtq+ circles. Maybe she’ll be able to express this after she leaves YG.

True, Blackpink is within YGs jurisdiction, so they cant even eat or sleep without papa YG approving. Poor girls with no basic human rights👻

• Typical westerners who think that celebrities should share the same values as they do, otherwise they aren't good. Forcing idols to lift the pride flag and asking questions like this is fucking cringe. Someone really needs to put westerners in their place. This shit is getting tiring.

Mofos already ruined their own media, doing shit like black lesbian vikings and stuff and now they turned to Japanese and Korean entertainment. Look at this BS article for example.

Final Fantasy 16 Devs Terribly Explain Why The Game Is So White (kotaku.com)

If you don't value human rights, then yeah, suffice to say you're not a good person. Sorry if that's too "western" for you, but it's the truth. There are actually quite a few westerners who still don't value the rights of anyone but themselves and their ilk, but regardless of your inaccurate assumptions, I'd love to see you come collectively put us "in our place," keyboard warrior. :spammerpepe:

• If you don't value human rights, then yeah, suffice to say you're not a good person. Sorry if that's too "western" for you, but it's the truth. There are actually quite a few westerners who still don't value the rights of anyone but themselves and their ilk, but regardless of your inaccurate assumptions, I'd love to see you come collectively put us "in our place," keyboard warrior. :spammerpepe:

Lmfao "Human rights" is literally a set of doctrines written and applied by western nations, you ain't making a point you think you're making. Middle east, Africa and large part of Asian never signed under such thing.

LGBT rights at the United Nations - Wikipedia

• Lmfao "Human rights" is literally a set of doctrines written and applied by western nations, you ain't making a point you think you're making. Middle east, Africa and large part of Asian never signed under such thing.

LGBT rights at the United Nations - Wikipedia

wtf?? you think that lgbt people don’t deserve equal rights as heteros do? what in the world do US laws have anything to do with how you yourself regard humans should be treated? abortion is still banned in many US regions but i sure as heck don’t think women should be treated like objects without will just bc some bogus laws say so. wtf even is this post of yours lol :pepestare:

• wtf?? you think that lgbt people don’t deserve equal rights as heteros do? what in the world do US laws have anything to do with how you yourself regard humans should be treated? abortion is still banned in many US regions but i sure as heck don’t think women should be treated like objects without will just bc some bogus laws say so. wtf even is this post of yours lol :pepestare:

I never said what I personally think of this, as I prefer to keep my political opinion to myself.

The matter here is the fact that western people are acting entitled and demanding others to accept stuff that they themselves didn't accept 20-30 years ago. Majority of the world does not share your belief about gay rights, like it or not.

• I never said what I personally think of this, as I prefer to keep my political opinion to myself.

The matter here is the fact that western people are acting entitled and demanding others to accept stuff that they themselves didn't accept 20-30 years ago. Majority of the world does not share your belief about gay rights, like it or not.

the problem with your line of thinking is you’re just looking at things from a legal standpoint, whereas the user you replied to was talking about humanitarian issues. like yes the us has only started embracing lgbt rights more in the past decade or so, but that doesn’t mean american lgbt people before didn’t deserve equal rights as everyone else and that they should be treated like humans only after those laws passed. legal rights are irrelevant here in the discussion of actual human rights. non-heterosexual people had been mistreated throughout history and have always deserved to be treated better whatever the laws say in whichever time period. that’s what “human rights” means in this context (rights that a human should rightfully possess), not what is written down in actual laws

• the problem with your line of thinking is you’re just looking at things from a legal standpoint, whereas the user you replied to was talking about humanitarian issues. like yes the us has only started embracing lgbt rights more in the past decade or so, but that doesn’t mean american lgbt people before didn’t deserve equal rights as everyone else and that they should be treated like humans only after those laws passed. legal rights are irrelevant here in the discussion of actual human rights. non-heterosexual people had been mistreated throughout history and have always deserved to be treated better whatever the laws say in whichever time period. that’s what “human rights” means in this context (rights that a human should rightfully possess), not what is written down in actual laws

No, I am not talking exclusively about legal standpoint, I am also talking about the lgbt right as idea. 30 years ago, me and you wouldn't be having this conversation. This sudden widespread belief in gay rights in the western hemispere is new and is a result of multiple factors. You didn't suddenly wake up one day thinking that gay rights are a thing. Even the concept of "homosexuality" itself has changed. You don't know what you're talking about.

And in any case, your sudden "awakening" does not grant you a right to bully people from other countries, mainly POC countries and act as if you're culturally superior or more progressive to them.

• No, I am not talking exclusively about legal standpoint, I am also talking about the lgbt right as idea. 30 years ago, me and you wouldn't be having this conversation. This sudden widespread belief in gay rights in the western hemispere is new and is a result of multiple factors. You didn't suddenly wake up one day thinking that gay rights are a thing. Even the concept of "homosexuality" itself has changed. You don't know what you're talking about.

And in any case, your sudden "awakening" does not grant you a right to bully people from other countries, mainly POC countries and act as if you're culturally superior or more progressive to them.

it’s like you didn’t understand a word i say lol no one is acting morally superior here for saying that lgbt people should be treated right regardless of how wrong heteros have regarded them in the past. the point is it does NOT matter that lgbt rights have only been a thing of conversation for 30 years. lgbt people have always deserved equal treatment no matter what straight people thought about them. next thing you know you’re gonna start saying that western countries like to act morally superior bc women rights were advocated much sooner in western countries, like the question of whether women are equal to men or not is only a mere debate in one’s spare time and countries who don’t treat women right should be allowed to do so bc they’re not “inferior” in your warped views lol. instead of focusing on the human aspect of matters and viewing every non-criminal as deserving the same rights, you’re turning this into an international political issues between which nation likes to act morally superior as if the only objective here is to score brownie points and not to actually better the lives of fellow humans. I can’t :clown:

• it’s like you didn’t understand a word i say lol no one is acting morally superior here for saying that lgbt people should be treated right regardless of how wrong heteros have regarded them in the past. the point is it does NOT matter that lgbt rights have only been a thing of conversation for 30 years. lgbt people have always deserved equal treatment no matter what straight people thought about them. next thing you know you’re gonna start saying that western countries like to act morally superior bc women rights were advocated much sooner in western countries, like the question of whether women are equal to men or not is only a mere debate in one’s spare time and countries who don’t treat women right should be allowed to do so bc they’re not “inferior” in your warped views lol. instead of focusing on the human aspect of matters and viewing every non-criminal as deserving the same rights, you’re turning this into an international political issues between which nation likes to act morally superior as if the only objective here is to score brownie points and not to actually better the lives of fellow humans. I can’t :clown:

I understood what you wrote and I even understood the entire worldview of yours, as well as how it was shaped. You are the one who doesn't get it, everything, EVERYTHING what you just say is a result of your modern world view, including "lgbt people have always deserved equal treatment no matter what straight people thought about them" . Buddy, you're saying "always" but you're saying it NOW. 30 years ago your "always deserved" wouldn't be "always deserved" and it can be completely different "always" in another 30 years. I am not turning this into political issues, it IS a political issue. "Brownie points" lmfao you're simping for gays here.

Okay, let me ask you this? How do you see the solution here? That this kind of aggressive demand for other nations to accept lgbt rights should continue with any means including war? I mean you guys tried to bring the womens rights and liberal democracy into Afghanistan, how did that work? Millions of Afghanis died as a result, take a fucking seat and be ashamed of yourself. If you lived during colonialism you'd likely believe in Christian missionary and spreading Jesus words to the world the same way you now spreading the gay rights. You're just a tool, swallowing everything your elites feed you.

• I understood what you wrote and I even understood the entire worldview of yours, as well as how it was shaped. You are the one who doesn't get it, everything, EVERYTHING what you just say is a result of your modern world view, including "lgbt people have always deserved equal treatment no matter what straight people thought about them" . Buddy, you're saying "always" but you're saying it NOW. 30 years ago your "always deserved" wouldn't be "always deserved" and it can be completely different "always" in another 30 years. I am not turning this into political issues, it IS a political issue. "Brownie points" lmfao you're simping for gays here.

Okay, let me ask you this? How do you see the solution here? That this kind of aggressive demand for other nations to accept lgbt rights should continue with any means including war? I mean you guys tried to bring the womens rights and liberal democracy into Afghanistan, how did that work? Millions of Afghanis died as a result, take a fucking seat and be ashamed of yourself. If you lived during colonialism you'd likely believe in Christian missionary and spreading Jesus words to the world the same way you now spreading the gay rights. You're just a tool, swallowing everything your elites feed you.

naw clearly you’re just proving how easy to manipulate you lot ironically are as a faction of contrarians who believe that going against decency is escaping “swallowing everything fed by elites” while you gained that belief only after the opposition fed it to you just the same lol

i have a fucking working brain and don’t need to be brainwashed by religion or politicians or anything else to know what’s right and what’s wrong. and you still completely failed to grasp the concept that you and me here debating other people’s livelihood is completely irrelevant to the FACT that they are equal to everyone else, they just don’t get treated that way bc a large portion of human beings have been brainwashed to believe otherwise. don’t even know what christian missionaries have anything to do here bc religions sure as fuck do not dictate what’s right and wrong. and not you bringing up the afghan wars thinking you made some point lmao buddy what you’re describing is the failure to execute a particular goal, NOT the proof that women are not equal to men and shouldn’t be treated equally lmao good god. the french revolution deteriorated into a bunch of monarchs and land owners being wrongfully killed but the underlying idea (which was poorly executed) that humans of all classes are equal and that no one deserves fewer rights simply by birth still persists to this day. it’s dumb to point at that murderous debacle and say that welp i guess peasants truly don’t deserve human rights after all in the same vein you’re pointing at failures to further women’s rights lol. How history has treated marginalised groups of people has absolutely no relevance to the question are all humans equal, but hurr durr you’re oh so enlightened for not being brainwashed by elites and acting like shitty fucks like your faction has brainwashed you to do 😂😂 the absolute irony

• Okay, let me ask you this? How do you see the solution here? That this kind of aggressive demand for other nations to accept lgbt rights should continue with any means including war?

also i forgot to address this question you brought up: i did not say anything about what the solution to this issue is, i was simply discussing the matter of whether humans are all equal or not. i wasn’t touching anywhere on lgbt rights in countries where they’re illegal so your gripe is not at all the point i was making lol

• This thread contains 2 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!