Foreign people in survival shows are weird

• I mean if the people don't speak the countrie's language, only went to the country for the survival show or are just trainee in a agency of that country cause of their "desperate" wish to be a musician in a foreign country or other weird reasons. And its also weird when these people even debut later on. I mean most of the time these people don't even aim to stay in that country forever. I get it if for example the person is foreign but born and/or raised in this country but if they join a survival show and after 1-5 years go back to their homecountry, it feels so weird

It also feels weird like in the case of INI (winner of Produce 101 Japan season 2) because they have a Chinese member who clearly had very dumb reasons as he was asked why he left China. At least I know he will never go back as he said

What do you think?

I mean let's say there is a Chinese girl in a survival show from Korea. She never been to Korea but only came there after she auditioned. 2 years after she won and her group disbanded she moves back to China. That is kinda weird to me. This is like as it was said that the foreign IZ*ONE member were going back to Japan. And it will be 100% the same for the member who debuted in that chinese survival show because they are not only from Japan but also still signed to their original company

So what's your opinon on such people?

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• freedom of association and doing whatever one wants to do is within anybody's right...

it's up to us as the public (or rather the korean public and judges) to decide if they want that kind of person within the group or not...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!