What do you think about Bahiyyih and why probably she always get the least line?

• She only get less than 5 sec lines in Kep1er's new song, 'We Fresh' which is very sad. So far, I didn't have any idea how talented she is even when I followed Kep1er since Gp999. And when she's in Kep1er, she never actually get any chance to shine or showcase her talent well and keep getting less and less line even after 3 cb. I can't even rate her vocal or dancing ability, tbh. I wonder if Wakeone the ones who didn't let her to show her ability or she's lacking here and there which they didn't give her decent lines compare to other members.

She kinda reminds me of Sakura a little bit yet it's a bit understandable as she's the foreign members. Yet with Kep1er, Bahiyyih is Korean. Even people said she's not popular there, their market mostly focused on international rather than in Korea. They're not really popular there.

• she got pushed through the show by her brothers fans , they didn’t give her screen time and she wasent a stand out

now the company basically ignores her a good amount which is brutal

hopefully after kepler is done she finds success

e/ too add on, Kepler is full of good vocalist/performers and she is neither, so I think it’s just hard to get her in, they need to show off the j-line as they are decently popular in japan, there koreans are solid vocalist which take up lines, yeseo has uncle fans, and Xiaoting is there main center, there just not a lot of room for her

• She's hated for absolutely no reason. The company is afraid of the fans so they won't give her lines because they don't want to seem like they're showing favor to her. To hell with that company and Kepler fans.

• I was one of those who opposed idea of TXT fans voting for Bahiyyih because poor kid is now paying the price for it.

Overall for those who didn't watch a GP999 let me say that international fan need to vote 8 or even 9 times to "match" the... 1 vote of Korean fan.

Thing worth pointing out is that she ranked 7th if we just take a look at Korean fan votes, so probably people managing group are taking this into consideration + the fact that even in the show they openly pointed that she is Kai's sister.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• She didn't get the least lines in their new songs tho. And she got 12-ish seconds, not 5. All line distribution I can find have Mashiro in last place (poor her considering she's the 3rd best vocalist). Bahiyyih ranked 7th, which makes sense considering her skills.

Bahiyyih has a nice voice but is only the 6th best vocalist in Kep1er and considering there's also multiple rappers in the group her having the 7th most lines makes perfect sense.

• She didn't get the least lines in their new songs tho. And she got 12-ish seconds, not 5. All line distribution I can find have Mashiro in last place (poor her considering she's the 3rd best vocalist). Bahiyyih ranked 7th, which makes sense considering her skills.

Bahiyyih has a nice voice but is only the 6th best vocalist in Kep1er and considering there's also multiple rappers in the group her having the 7th most lines makes perfect sense.

Tbh, I don't really count adlib as proper lines as it's not really actual lines. Perhaps it's just me.

• One of the reasons why I didn't know her ability at all, she's rarely in screen during gp999 and not even get decent lines, just adlibs. I'm not following Kep1er really close after that show as I didn't really vibe with their music directions which it's hard to tell her vocal or dancing skills just by their mv when I know well how the others members strength really well.

• Tbh, I don't really count adlib as proper lines as it's not really actual lines. Perhaps it's just me.

Yeah I can agree with that but same goes for the other members in that case, there's a lot of random noise and ad-lib lines in We Fresh. And Bahiyyih is centre during the intro, giving her a fair amount of focus during the live stages.

During Wadada she got side-lined but think it's slowly gotten better and don't see anything wrong with her treatment this comeback.

• Yeah I can agree with that but same goes for the other members in that case, there's a lot of random noise and ad-lib lines in We Fresh. And Bahiyyih is centre during the intro, giving her a fair amount of focus during the live stages.

During Wadada she got side-lined but think it's slowly gotten better and don't see anything wrong with her treatment this comeback.

Here I just tell from her fans perspective not mine as I don't really follow them that close. To her fans, they're disappointed that her only lines is all adlibs and she share it with other members too. All repeated several times compare to other members and no actual lines which is worse than Wadada honestly. Other than that, yes her screen time getting better and she get the some of the center part yet that make her fans furious that Wakeone just did this just for clout, why don't give they give her proper lines too along with that or actual lines.

Again, this might long but this what I can capture why her fans and many Keplian dissatisfied with her company for this cb.

• Here I just tell from her fans perspective not mine as I don't really follow them that close. To her fans, they're disappointed that her only lines is all adlibs and she share it with other members too. All repeated several times compare to other members and no actual lines which is worse than Wadada honestly. Other than that, yes her screen time getting better and she get the some of the center part yet that make her fans furious that Wakeone just did this just for clout, why don't give they give her proper lines too along with that or actual lines.

Again, this might long but this what I can capture why her fans and many Keplian dissatisfied with her company for this cb.

I can understand where they're coming from but most Bahiyyih fans are also in constant attack mode and would find fault in anything. Understandable considering all controversies around her but sometimes they complain over nothing. Them turning her intro into something bad is proof of that.

Bahiyyih is a sub vocalist, doesn't rap, is one of the weakest dancers in the group and is not considered a strong performer. She's not gonna have the most lines or center time.

• She is not that bad like some people make her out to be. She can sing and even during gp999 she never has any mistake nor stand out as a sore thumb in her group. She is just not given screentime at all and a chance.

Regarding the line distribution, its just wakeone being wakeone. They don't know how to distribute line fairly. If its not bahiyyih, its the other members who got no line at all like yeseo, xioting or yujin mostly.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!