How have your music tastes developed over the years?

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Go to Best Answer
  • Developed? This wording implies some kind of right and wrong path.

I just zig zag and stumble wherever the wind takes me.

Usually pass by SNSD and TWICE a lot.. Say hello to lots of other girl groups from from time to time (a lot of 2nd gen). The occasional boy group song waves at me.

I don't keep progress reports though or savings goals. My banker would be upset. I will never retire.

• uhhh

I LIKE UP10TION

and nugus

Full List Of BG's I Like:

2nd Gen

**Highlight (2009)**

Infinite (2010)

3rd Gen

A.C.E (2017)

Astro (2016)

BTOB (2012)

**IN2IT** (2017)

Monsta X (2015)

Pentagon (2016)

**SF9** (2016)

Onewe (2016)

**UP10TION** (2015)

VAV (2015)

Victon (2016)

VIXX (2012)

4th Gen

**Ateez** (2018)

Aweek (2019)

Black Level (2022)

Bz-Boys (2019)

**D-Crunch** (2018)

DKB (2020)

**E'Last** (2020)

F.able (2020)

Ghost9 (2020)

Just B (2021)

**Luminous** (2021)

Mirae (2021)

M.O.N.T (2019)

Nine.I (2022)

**Noir** (2018)

Omega X (2021)

OneUs (2019)

P1Harmony (2020)

Trendz (2022)

Triger (2019)

VeriVery (2019)

Xeed (Coming Soon)

• Well, I’m not tracking it…. But now I’m firmly into my hag years, I’m way more open to different styles and genres and also, being old has given me the liberation of not feeling the need to be performative about what I’m listening to, or giving a sh*t what anyone else’s opinions of my musical tastes are.

• Well, I’m not tracking it…. But now I’m firmly into my hag years, I’m way more open to different styles and genres and also, being old has given me the liberation of not feeling the need to be performative about what I’m listening to, or giving a sh*t what anyone else’s opinions of my musical tastes are.

Keep buying 40-dollar BTS albums. More power to you. You earned that money, girl. I respect my elders.

• Not so much developed as changed. I went from second gen groups in 2011 when I first became a fan, to now preferring some newer gen groups as well as more girl groups.

• If were just talking kpop, starting off, I would only listen to the hip hop style songs and heavy bass girl crush type of songs like Whistle, D4, Hobgoblin, Dreamcatcher.

I couldn't stand cute songs like Twice.

Then eventually I started accepting cutesy songs like Cheery Up, Red Flavor, AIIYL.
    but I still can't stand ballads.

Now listen to almost everything, I listen to soft slow songs in the morning and I listen to the heavy stuff at night.

But if we're just talking music in general, I went from:

techno/EDM to

emo rock to

video game soundtracks/instrumental to

jpop to

cpop to

western pop to

to classical music to

power metal to

underground rap to

nightcore version of popular songs only to

kpop

and right now I'm slowly getting into smooth/night jazz

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!