In defense of O.O

• I am breaking my silence as former O.O disliker to a O.O lover because the O.O slander has gone so far since the song is not that bad, sure it's not the best debut or the most complex song out there but . . . it has it's merits and it's kinda catchy can't lie, So I will talk about two main points that I'm mainly wanna talk about

(Also I'm don't a music expert but I kinda don't care lol)

Now one of the most popular criticism against O.O is that the melody suddenly change like out of no way which is imo like no true like that all . . . like when lily (I think it's lily lmao) says "NMIXX" the guitars are already to appear during the "NMIXX" name drop to signally when the melody change . . . speaking of melody change.

Now my second point is about the aespa comparison between next level and O.O, now could JYP have some inspiration for having a beat switch maybe ??? and does sounds like a SM song to me . . . honesty kinda but it's doesn't sound like next level in structure and rather to me it's sounds more than Resonance than next level to me that least since both O.O and Resonance have different melodies to them rather than a beat switch . . . and also nmixx have the better melody switch than some release this year lmao

//so do you agree with my points or not . . . that's fine but just don't lie okay

///also STREAM PIRATES RIGHT NOW #XdinaryHeroessweep #HelloWorldsweep #testmesweep #swagger #cool :mad:  :lighter-pepe:

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"Out of all the languages he could've spoken, He chose to speak facts"

• I listened to it twice on release, then tried again 2 weeks later and again a few days ago and it has just not improved for me, I just cannot get my head around it. So it is a 1/5 for me, I won't try to like it, I won't add it to my playlist.

I am hoping their cb is an improvement.

"We're always with InSomnia, we can spend more time, beyond limits together!"

• I dont know abt this :pepe-narrow-eyes:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I listened to it twice on release, then tried again 2 weeks later and again a few days ago and it has just not improved for me, I just cannot get my head around it. So it is a 1/5 for me, I won't try to like it, I won't add it to my playlist.

I am hoping their cb is an improvement.

I like it, sure it's not the best debut of this year but like it's still good imo

//because Hit Ya better :excited-bee:

• External Content www.youtube.com

Lmaooo i just dont think its execution and production were good enough, it was messy ;( its pretty obvious, what it was trying to do but it was done messily..but u can still like it tho obviously, everyone's entitled to their opinion!

• I think what both of the mentioned songs switched into was the best part of each song! It kind of feels like going 30MPH/48 km/h in 5th or 6th gear then switching down to 2nd for bit before going back into 5th or 6th again. I also think "O.O" could be more appealing with some tweaks and rearranging here and there.

• Still a no go for me. It set the most talented group back. If they had gotten a decent debut song, they would be the talk of Korea like IVE right now.

honesty I'm kinda glad that they debut with this . . . because I think if they debut with more of melodic song then it's gonna be too bored and sleep inducing

• They're not bad vocalists at all but definitely aren't rappers, and the high-pitched nasally rap verses are what irks me the most. The music itself isn't THAT but it's jarring and overwhelming. Good concept but horrible execution. I would've liked it had it gone down the Zimzalabim route and used quirky fun instrumentals with good vocal verses instead of cringy lyrics and raps

They're very talented tho, hoping next comeback is better

out of service

• Lmaooo i just dont think its execution and production were good enough, it was messy ;( its pretty obvious, what it was trying to do but it was done messily..but u can still like it tho obviously, everyone's entitled to their opinion!

it's not even that messy like . . . for example savior was kinda of mess but I still like it tho ;(;(;(

• Ngl the haewon part is addicting especially the choreo but the intro my god they should stick to singing

External Content youtu.be

• For me, it's not the type of song to be enjoyed conventionally. It's easier to appreciate when focusing on what each member is capable of instead of trying to enjoy it as a whole piece. The song just has a different purpose from what we're used to.

I'd argue it did an excellent job at showcasing the members' abilities. It shows that they don't need elegant composition, lyrics, melodies, and production to sound great. They overcame all that and managed to turn a bad song into a good song with just their vocals alone.

Yeah I guess so . . . but I think the vocals shine better in Tank but yeah who doesn't like Tank :p

also I completely agree with that they don't need elegant compositions, melodies and production since I'm starting to like songs with more harsh production and least melodic compositions

TLDR version of my post earlier:

NMIXX girls said, "JYPE gave us a horrible song, but we're still gonna slay and make it sound great anyway."

And I think they are the honest ones that makes it work honesty :pepe-shrug:

• you are so valid

its a really fun song ;(

maybe jarring at first but it's completely FINE

I AGREE WITH U!!!

• What would be interesting is if the producer(s) of NMIXX's first 2 title tracks did a "making of/deconstructed" vid for these songs like The Stereotypes did for Red Velvet's "Bad Boy".

It could give the people who enjoy the song some "value add" and I can understand where they are coming from creatively, and energetically, a lot better.

do you think k-pop stans actually care lmaoo

• 20 'I Pretend I Do Not See It' Memes For All Your Reaction ...

Open Your Eyes pinky :eyes:

• Open Your Eyes pinky :eyes:

NOW THAT'S A LONG AAAAAAAAAAAASS RIDE

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• This thread contains 16 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!