New Jeans reminds me of f(x), BP and S.E.S

• Hi

Hanni really reminds me of Sulli, in her facials features, her eyes and her lips specially and her smile most of all. he vibe is also so similar too, like extra sweet and like a baby.

she looked sooo similar to Sulli with her hairstyle in the Hype Boy debut stage

image-1.pngHanni.png

Hearin on the other hand really reminds me of Krystal, specially her vibe, kinda cold chic reserved. yeah krystal's vibe is really unique but Hearin really reminds me of her. her gaze specially is like a cat just like Krystal. krystal was like a mysterious black cat while hearin is more like a curious baby cat aww :love:

(also when she smile she kinda look like Tzuyu, her big eyes to reminds me of Tzuyu sometimes)

Danielle reminds me of Rosé smh, vibe wise specially and also visually but more like from a far, from close she looks more like this actress kim Yoo Jung. Also she sometimes sounds like OMG Yooa as well in her tone of speaking which is very candid and sweet. But overall she gives me this aussi lady like Rose vibe?

Also Hyien kinda reminds me of Jennie, in her face features but also some of her facial expression? like she has this sassy swag vibe. I think NingNing looks more like Jennie visually, but vibe wise and overall facial features Hyein reminds me more of her.

And lastly, Minji reminds me of SES Eugene, Olivia Hussey and Tiffany! Yup, he smile is so similar to Tiffany, it's crazy. It's bright and sweet and just so alike? i can't explain...

FYNJiIzWIAIuvAY.jpg

Overall, NJ looks and sounds like what the 4th gen SM GG would have been if Min Hee Jin was in charge. They look like the what SM legacy would, after groups like SES, SNSD, f(x) and Red Velvet (Cookie sounds like a legit velvet song) but mixed with the current trends which is old school hip hop and the 90's with inspiration from the biggest 3rd gen GG like BP.

What do you think? :whatr:

ps: i can't imagine of more legendary the group would have been if Winter was their leader and main vocal duh (winter who is a taengsic+iu child :cryingr:)

• The only one I kinda agree with is Hyein and Jennie.

Krystal and Haerin, Hanni and Sulli are so far off for me. Don’t see a smidge of similarity between them

ok fair enough

but i'm not necessarily saying the look visually similar, more like their type of beauty and their vibe is very similar to them specially Hearin. I do think Hanni has similar facial features not like clone like but more like type like.

for example her eye shape and her full lips with her roundish baby face reminds me of Sulli, but from closer they look different of course. If anything, i think Min Heejin was looking for girls like Krystal and Sulli and these two really reminds me of them in their overall face features and vibe :wellr:i wouldn't be surprised that she was heavily inspired by f(x) when forming this groop :/

• Overall, NJ looks and sounds like what the 4th gen SM GG would have been if Min Hee Jin was in charge. They look like the what SM legacy would, after groups like SES, SNSD, f(x) and Red Velvet (Cookie sounds like a legit velvet song) but mixed with the current trends which is old school hip hop and the 90's with inspiration from the biggest 3rd gen GG like BP.

What do you think? :whatr:

for the 9 millionth time, Min Hee Jin was never in charge of or involved with music at SM, just art direction.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• hanni reminds me more of Jennie a lot more

yeah i guess they have similar type of beauty but i think their vibe and facial features are pretty different :/

jennie eyes are round and she has a rather tan complexion unlike Hanni but more like Hyein, they both have this cat like features, like a hot flirty cat smh

hanni has more a baby face like babyish features and eyes who are more slented than round like Sulli.

i don't know, their eyes shape and lips look quite similar to me and with the way she smiles, she totally reminds me of sulli, but with a more swag hip hop feeling tho; just my thoughts tho:wellr:

• yeah i guess they have similar type of beauty but i think their vibe and facial features are pretty different :/

jennie eyes are round and she has a rather tan complexion unlike Hanni but more like Hyein, they both have this cat like features, like a hot flirty cat smh

hanni has more a baby face like babyish features and eyes who are more slented than round like Sulli.

i don't know, their eyes shape and lips look quite similar to me and with the way she smiles, she totally reminds me of sulli, but with a more swag hip hop feeling tho; just my thoughts tho:wellr:

jennie has a baby face though it's exactly her biggest appeal baby face but she can be sexy too I don't know when i see hanni I see a bit of Jennie though

• so they remind you of three totally different groups

with members with different looks, and different backround, and music, and concept

ah ok

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• actually first time i saw hyein she reminded me of hyuna. Similar looks. And i dont think hani look like sulli. If anyone i thought actress jo bo ah look like sulli.

Not even minji look like eugene. I think people are just saying because min heejin was in sm when rv and fx was debuted.

But haerin look sometime like yeri and gong seungyeon to me who was also sm trainee.

And if you are red velvet fan you will know cookie dont sound like red velvet song. Red velvet songs are made of their harmonies and with full sounding instrumental. Fx and red velvet also had very different experimental music style which is not common. If anything ive debut song eleven sound like fx rum pum pum.

• i'm not a fan of anyone, i just like some people or some groups

and i disagree, even tho they don't look alike if you mean like clones yeah i didn't say the opposite, but they FEEL like those members i talked about (sulli, krystal, eugene) and they look like them more like vaguely not identically

for example jo bo ah looks quite similar to sulli but she feels nothing like her, it's not just about facial features but overal face features and overal vibe and feeling they exude.

like another example, Ning looks more visually similar to Jennie but she doesn't feel like Jennie whatsover, but Hyien does not only her facial features but also her aura and vibe if that makes sense

period

ps: yeah i agree about rppp, but i also think that cookie could have been easily a RV track, chill rnb song like Automatic, BB and Psycho with lyrics similar to ICC or Cookie Jar, it's not exactly similar but i wouldn't been surprised if they released the song it would have perfectly matched their identity

• I misjudged this group's looks, i thought it was the Korean Australian girl, the leader, and triplets. But in actuality, they have the Korean Australian and two sets of twins, the two girls on the left and the two on the right.

i also thought that they looked alike except Dani but looking closer except Minji and Hyein, they look nothing alike whatsoever. I think it might have been the haircuts which were all pretty similar for the most part.

Minji and Hyein both have oval shaped faces with very plump lips, big eyes, long straight hair and a darker complexion but apart of those two, they all look very different actually. Hani looks nothing like Hearin who looks nothing like Minji who looks nothing like Dani etc. Even Hani and Minji don't look alike.

It's just Minji and Hyein i think, but even them when you look closer again and when they have distinct haircuts they don't look alike, both of them have acutally pretty strong and distinctive features :/

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!