Huge Twice account getting harassed for not talking about voting/streaming

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Bunch of jobless losers if you ask me :pepe-cringe:

• Once's on twitter love to act like their a peaceful accepting fandom but when someone isn't as concerningly obsessed with streaming as they are they flip. :pepefacepalm:

she's done a lot for the fandom but she's just a fan with a life like the rest of us, she doesn't owe onces anything just because she has a lot of followers. so embarrassing to see people act like that

ɪ

cf2178e469192fe5d3974a86c101545f41e74afb.gifv

• i've been following misayeon for like years already and from what i remember, she's like the sweetest user and she explicitly state on her bio that it's not a fanbase so idk what's not clicking with these people

sighhh it's really okay to not stream or vote like there's just so much more to enjoy and love about kpop (btw this is not directed at onces, just most kpop stans in general)

• Twt Onces are so stupid, they harass and run the translators and big accounts off of twitter all the time. I understand when they do it to shady accounts but Misa didn't do anything wrong afaik. :pepe-shame:

Yeah, and then the same people complain that there aren't any good, fast, and accurate translations.

Just let people be fans the way they want to!

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• Twt Onces are so stupid, they harass and run the translators and big accounts off of twitter all the time. I understand when they do it to shady accounts but Misa didn't do anything wrong afaik. :pepe-shame:

They're mad at her for streaming on twitch instead of tweeting about voting and its like...let her do what she wants! The point of being a fan is to enjoy content not obsess over numbers.

• Yeah, and then the same people complain that there aren't any good, fast, and accurate translations.

Just let people be fans the way they want to!

They're mad at her for streaming on twitch instead of tweeting about voting and its like...let her do what she wants! The point of being a fan is to enjoy content not obsess over numbers.

Misa didn't do anything wrong. They are going after her cos she's not been too active in the last year and is now trying to start up on Twitch so for some reason that's made them mad....

Yeah, they're also mad at Misa or people like Sam for attending too many concerts as if they wouldn't do the same if they had the means to do so. Some of them are even calling her a sasaeng just because she took a photo with Mina's mom. And Misa is not even the only Once they are harassing today ☠️ Like please direct the energy towards streaming if you care so much

• It's honestly nuts.

Like the most stupid of reasons. I mean were in the middle of a comeback and they would rather focus their energy on harassing fans than enjoying the content we've been spoiled with or streaming the songs. I swear the twt side of this fandom isn't happy without drama.

They think they're doing something when they're just a bunch of Regina George wannabes

• Yea, wouldn't be surprised if Misa just completely stopped updating, which would be her right.

How many hours has she spent updating and translating content for fans? And now, people are feeling entitled to her time like she owes them. She is not on your payroll. She's doing this for free, within her own free time, out of the sincerity within her heart. And people have the nerve to complain.

Translate it yourself then! Which is what you'll end up doing if you keep attacking every big account. The fact her and Subject KPOP are always the first to report news, which I have no idea how they do it. As soon as something drops on Twitter or Instagram, they are on it. I could NEVER.

I wonder how many of these people are just jealous of her following.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• The entitlement of twitter accounts is unreal. I'm not a Once, but this is an issue in my fandom as well.

If you want someone to talk about the voting/business side of things then follow a fandom account! Harassing someone who takes their own time to translate content is ridiculous. And if this person decides to stop doing those translations it will be "why? we need you! what about Twice?" guilt trips.

It just pisses me off when people harass nice people who help the community. These people need to unclench and get a hobby. If they're that desperate to spread the word about voting then start an account and put in the work YOURSELF to amplify that.

:ak_bunny1:

• :pepe-shame:

• so apparently one of those big accounts got exposed for being a fraud, accepting donations since they're broke but still buy $200 tickets to concerts?

And I find it hilarious why is this misa acting like a celebrity and doing 4 hour Q&A for? And who's dumb enough to watch (there were 4k people who did) a person who just translated stuff? Apparently she's not busy enough to stream for 4 hours and do stupid ranks of best twice songs tho?

It is weird how people can't ask for 1 thing, why are they defending so hard for? Idc it's weird af she streamed for 4 hours when she's just a translator for a gg. No one asked her to be 24/7 on twitter, just point to a link where 500k people following her can vote so Nayeon can finally win a trophy she worked hard for.

• so apparently one of those big accounts got exposed for being a fraud, accepting donations since they're broke but still buy $200 tickets to concerts?

And I find it hilarious why is this misa acting like a celebrity and doing 4 hour Q&A for? And who's dumb enough to watch (there were 4k people who did) a person who just translated stuff? Apparently she's not busy enough to stream for 4 hours and do stupid ranks of best twice songs tho?

It is weird how people can't ask for 1 thing, why are they defending so hard for? Idc it's weird af she streamed for 4 hours when she's just a translator for a gg. No one asked her to be 24/7 on twitter, just point to a link where 500k people following her can vote so Nayeon can finally win a trophy she worked hard for.

Wait, that doesn't sound right. If they're a fraud, why is everyone else here calling them nice and sweet? That doesn't add up.

To be fair, yes $200 for concert tickets is a lot, especially if someone is struggling financially, but it could be so much worse. Some K-Pop concert tickets go for more than $1,500 to be near the front! Besides, not to be speculating to much on someone I don't even know, but it could be that she is broke, but has been diligently saving up the $200 and is treating herself with it? It's good to treat yourself once in a while, as long as you don't go out of control, and $200 doesn't scream out of control to me.

I mean, if there are people willing to watch it and she wants to do it, why not? People being curious about her (within reason) and her addressing some of their questions, shouldn't be a crime. Plenty of online public figures do this as well. She didn't invent the wheel, she's just helping to spin it some more, if we're speaking metaphorically.

I think saying that backfired on you, and it got me to like her more. It just shows how much she loves Twice and is passionate about them. It's not hurting anyone and seems like a lot of fun. I may even tune in next time. By the way, am I allowed to ask how much free time you have and what you like to do with it? It's unfair to be rude about how she spends her free time, if you aren't being completely transparent in how you spend yours.

I think they can ask for it, but only if they ask nicely. Even then, she also has a right to not do it. This is her hobby, not her job. She's not getting paid to do this; she's doing this to be nice. Don't take kind people like her for granted. How is that weird? A lot of people stream. Let her do it if it makes her happy.

I do agree it's not hard to link something, and her linking it would probably bring attention to more people about the upcoming award. I also think Nayeon would be very happy to win an award. However, Nayeon also doesn't strike me as the type of person to get upset and lose sleep over not winning one award. Trust me, there will always be more in the future she can win. Besides, all this is ignoring that she is so popular, she could easily win the award even without more people promoting it on Twitter. All that really matters though, is that Onces like her new songs, and it seems like many do.

Now that I've said my piece, I'll remind you that your allowed to say yours and have your own opinions. I'm in no way trying to stop you. I just want you to think about if this is worth arguing over though, since so many people seem to think the issue you brought up are not a big deal for them personally. You can dislike her, but please don't hate on her.

That's her life and account she can do whatever she wants with it, if people are mad they can unfollow and make their own account and grow it. But most of those people have no other skills in their useless lifes than whining on twitter.

YOUR DAILY DOSE OF TWICE

ktbiwAh.gifNIJXpPq.gif

• This thread contains 11 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!