IKON BOBBY TALKS ABOUT HIS PREGNANCY FOR THE FIRST TIME ON TV

• [theqoo] IKON BOBBY "I WANTED TO BECOME A MODEL IDOL BUT HAD PREMARITAL PREGNANCY, SORRY FOR THE FANS" CONFESSION (FT. IKON)

bypannchoaJune 03, 2022
    On this day, Kim Donghyuk recalled the announcement of Bobby's marriage and said, "Bobby cried and talked about marriage to each member. I know Bobby's personality, so I understand that he felt like 'I will take responsibility for someone's life. This thing happened. I'm afraid. It's frightening."

Koo Junhoe also said, "After marriage, Bobby seems to have a different perspective. It seems that he cares more about his family than what he wants to do."

Bobby said, "I felt sorry for the iKON members at the time when we decided to get married. It's a blessing, but being idol is an act of becoming a team so I said to each person, 'This has happened, and I'm going to apologize.' All the members understood and blessed me. I was grateful for that."

He continued, "At the time, I first informed my parents and the company. After I explained everything like that, I realized that my life was funny. It was a spectacle. I thought I was even violating the speed limit. Also, there was so much things to do that I couldn't even feel my emotions."

Bobby also added, "Idols should be role models, but premarital pregnancy is not a model thing to do so.. I felt sorry for the fans."

AVvXsEhyWBMzCsFQ_FbGWQEifZWpiQmHKIFrqhQLSL2G9XJMfgN2Hbz9rzKrS5xouJ6W6JdaQmTQ95hHBrzR44MM9m0NpSgjZVYVHrZxlvgdEjBhH4ZYy0Ku2lF7RGHLK7IbrtABbsg_3Bu8_FdeAvY5QNteNDinBSVYzKhJ5n9i3hJzQPpRf1VmOv2MIeiS=s16000
    Source: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/117/0003610555

original post: here

1. I feel like Bobby wasn't suit for the idol life since the beginning... But being a father after a premarital pregnancy seem to suit him even less. I feel like he would've been much happier if he was a rapper and lived a carefree life. The iKON members too... to be honest, the fans must be depressed looking at them... I don't know what they wanted to get from appearing on that show... fans, find strength

2. I'm gonna speak from a human perspective and it's not like he purposely got her pregnant before marriage. It was a sudden news and he's taking responsibilities for it (I know that it's the obvious thing to do but a lot of celebrities recently don't do this obvious thing), so I rather find him likable. However, a an idol, it's impossible that this incident didn't affect the group and the fans so I understand the fans' feelings.

3. I saw this broadcast and I really feel like he would've lived the best life if he never became an idolㅇㅇ

4. The group would've survived if he just withdrew. This is sad

5. What did they want to get out of this show? Are they not thinking about the fans?

6. We didn't even ask you to be exemplary... just to be normal...

7. If he wanted to get married early and have premarital pregnancy, then he shouldn't have become an idol. Does he think that receiving love and earning money is easy? He's a nuisance to the fans and to the group. If he's an idol, then he should be careful. If he was just a normal worker, who would even say a thing?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the fans are the only pitiful ones here..

8. There's a bast*rd like him in the group I'm stanning too and they should at least shut up and just be thankfulㅋㅋ

9. I'm not a fan so I don't have any opinion about Bobby's premarital pregnancy but watching today's broadcast made me realize that Bobby was truly unfit for the idol life.

10. Ugh if I were your fan, I would want to shut your mouth

[theqoo] IKON WHO WERE UNABLE TO ATTEND ANY PROGRAM AFTER B.I LEFT

AVvXsEiWJ4JkThW9jJvjScn2-Us8E-eRyIT_HVZeLg11M5lTAe2e_tLG_73cqmXI1krMwFmNaQ9jdQTq_7j0ErjruqPTegnV53FJS-khotYX9QMO3ts1y4_0d-9CCCVhgBwCY0DwstwdO2L1fZJ-FB5R5i2EGAPV6_pQDyFag_r6OYBAE90TUftoSXpEitWa=s16000
    "I suddenly got reminded of this!"

AVvXsEiG0zzI2cmfYswjAPa4UTKlPh15fAo-xqNWX5jTyBpv2iPep8PtZRrW2eFHUUV9-p-pPMyi9lPgX8qTGcPAjysYs-YtT8rnb1F9RVz-Vi3yEOZLuAl4Z_7cG8vOWUWnJbP0OIsIF3mdh1YNLJFRucXybYrh8Uc-M0qB4XIbFXymQwSkonrbeS0xX8Bw=s16000
    AVvXsEjpIOc3xPs9gqiffzpWxRJvmrh6yx7qRzuvoSQiQSQcfvqM-9OT9khGKLWVU2F93QvKz99bNp6ECmXePTeNwHkWBPryUSddjXAB5nj5RVEtTMQKAasXHDdFN0i_A82SjrptXs5YC-4QdxMxA2XvwOoFCNXgs-8Csz0GhkLpsu7xGjUW-WQRLc2eLp3P=s16000
    "The contents that were supposed to be shown to the public, even if we came out with an album, we couldn't go (on these show)"

AVvXsEhnAjr1qSMCBh4Xq9CUZXVXKUCJtqXuF_eVeZ7_Q7x3CucgFD7ADRTapec9W-HASpW0Z6SAntUprzzt1lcf0eVe_ncDft3RtJN54mqi-1fC8aM7Cd29ZLB_zsoT4k17bmOKqxVnf4pOaIDvRjDRpl3HflTyfmf5WTDgSJriG3YHKjR2auhtAOFh2Twp=s16000
    "On broadcast?"

AVvXsEhorYF0nY5JKBuEB5kBQJ_Sc-SQKpWKLbYC1lnOMIAcR6QbgFnMQYqiFos9cFK_13jlycFvv5_UFdO4xeIWb3SqvdoOO6yx7EkTeI2d-kPkq2cI4vHgcqiA2OmMokYMeASKea7Z4uFiluKT9hL6yzYW9Msx9_kRlVi1c-gqMb9n-utwf1-P9tYv4Lr_=s16000
    AVvXsEg_HwWnRpxJ11RC1XxqdFxkr5vOK-Me2Np57XocUr0Z3utLrP6Uve6K6GpSXh-GWSs5iZimsKLUWq1CNS6WqFTrjMveQuPLNykR-hSQWbupWk2DS4RHett2_LAp_oen6VmHXTiVwhZawPbX3wozeh-U7XqszsjeUf1c83uKUK9Rf1oIpjTuhcY1Se3h=s16000
    "iKON who couldn't appear on broadcasts made for the fans to watch"

AVvXsEgZYMRc6OHkaVcHL-hppvsaDEE7AnIlfHDgimUccIvQ-YsNo7l_FCZFrypc1kPSsi25rIjPH_241isXuj9EofHnOAz74P2sqhSluKJuLBZEsWAOQyWB_OBjGuFnlb9fGWPYIpU8pJ_0lDzGybM6-AI8VZjjcQz956EyW9ocWpjizFeokf6P53KGE8ow=s16000
    "For 3 years!"

AVvXsEgZJDq7GrJueaqbIWpuD22sgbOuUSmBHAJn8kpHgChesCqCOLTwDYXgjoLGx7dKSAXOK9SWcPI7RIUEx249Yn0esP6k2gEdcc6Cw_QAAvslmIYDpq8H8t-G-coZYqJFk376oEC-edE0Ry5y9xayatCLjv128qpuuEzR7aSKRhez2d1CibCOvkOSwgTO=s16000
    "They couldn't appear on broadcast as if it was everybody's fault..."

original post: here

1. ㅋㅋ

2. They are begging for sympathy

3. Then should've just withdrew

4. It's my first time seeing idols who were this shamelessㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. I hope that my idols never appear on that program ㅜㅜ it seriously ruined them

6. Seems like B.I produced a lot for them

7. Aren't their company YG? No but then, it's deserved...

8. It's because they are boring. Nobody would invite them anyways. Aside from Bobby, I don't know who any of them are

9. Hul B.I withdrew because of drugs and Bobby is a dad???????????? Huh?????????

10. Isn't it obvious?

11. Not buying from YG~

12. Ah so they are the group with B.I and Bobby. To be honest, I don't know anyone else aside from these two..!

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• They're not successful or loved so of course they hate him. :pepepizza:

• I’m buying an Ikon album just because the knetz are fuckers

Wtf he just got a woman pregnant and he decided to be responsible and give the child a future.

Proud of him

• Every person deserves to have family and love. I think people are too harsh of him. Idols can’t date and marry publicly, so of course things like premarital babies will occur. Why should people care. They were both consenting adults—no reasons to get upset.

• If he wouldn’t have take responsibility it would have been bad.

If he takes responsibility it’s bad too.

Doomed if you do and doomed if you don’t.

According to those people the only right answer is to be a virign who never dates lol. The perfec image kpop idols have to keep really dooms them at the same time sigh

• If he wouldn’t have take responsibility it would have been bad.

If he takes responsibility it’s bad too.

Doomed if you do and doomed if you don’t.

Only doomed if you don’t - you’d be blessed with a baby and a wife♥️

• Damn, my hang up is why he even felt the need to apologize for premarital pregnancy. Is South Korea really that conservative? In America, you wouldn't need to apologize for that kind of stuff. It's weird.

Anyways, I was looking at the comments of the actual TheQoo post because Pannchoa is a neverending black hole of negativity, and I just wanted to share this comment. "If Bobby's daughter is a girl, then isn't she a barbie (Bobby) girl..."

My god, that is a dumb joke.

Edit: I forgot to say, that title makes it look like Bobby himself got pregnant...first mpreg idol confirmed :S

₊˚⊹♡ 단 ♡⊹˚₊

ewdMqv1.gif

₊˚⊹♡ 이 ♡⊹˚₊

• Only doomed if you don’t - you’d be blessed with a baby and a wife♥️

Only if he really wanted it. But from the way it sounds everything came pretty unexpected and he just took responsibility. Especially in Korea they don’t like children being born out of wedlock and you ruined the woman’s reputation if you don’t marry her after getting her pregnant. So you got a lot of shotgun marriages over there.

• Only if he really wanted it. But from the way it sounds everything came pretty unexpected and he just took responsibility. Especially in Korea they don’t like children being born out of wedlock and you ruined the woman’s reputation if you don’t marry her after getting her pregnant. So you got a lot of shotgun marriages over there.

But still - he worries about the girl and their baby.

He always wanted a baby and maybe he really wanted this and the woman?

Regardless he did the right thing and I’m really happy for him.

• I only agree with one comment about him being rapper and soloist rather than being in a group.

Sorry but it's true, I'm a fan of bobby from the beginning, from show me the money. He was so popular back then when he won he should've definitely debuted as a solo artist and he would definitely be successful. I like him in iKon too, but he would be better solo imo.

Good luck on his marriage, knetz are stupid, other way around he still would get hate

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!