Posts by wonheeangel

ohh wow i actually liked spicy >o<, but no worries i heard a lot didnt like the song. its all okay

also, i try to pretend itzy didnt release Cake. i just didnt like it. i was trying to get back into Itzy again and this just made me avoid them even more. I was disinterested ever since Lia went on hiatus, she was my bias.

ITZY “CAKE” M/V @ITZY
    ITZY “CAKE” M/V🎧 TITLE http://kko.to/eoMjL0dgJy💿 ALBUM http://ITZY.lnk.to/KILLMYDOUBT[ITZY Official]▶ https://www.youtube.com/c/ITZY▶ https://www.instagram...
    www.youtube.com

THIS. BG are so irrelevant these days it's embarrassing. Even dating back to 3rd gen BTS barely had any competition - whereas GG has always been a bloodbath, 2022 accentuated that even more.

thinking about that, youre kind of right. agreed, BGs tend to be not much competition as in GGs these days..I dont know a lot of boy groups, but I never saw such a huge influx in competition or tension in groups like Exo, TXT, Ateez, Stray Kids, BTS like you mentioned etc. they tend to be more chill

i feel like the girl idols were in competition in looks, fashion, attitude, etc, or at least that is what the media portrayed

Every time I go to the main page I see articles about "Wonyoung receives praise for her visuals", "Nayeon receives praise for her dancing skills", "Moka recevies praise for her live vocals", "BTS receive praise for their respectfulness and manners".

What is actually happening here? Is this a business/industry or a god damn day care? Only pre school kids get praised for doing what they are supposed to do. This must be part of the continued infantilization of kpop idols as fans pat their faves on the head for being such good little boys and girls.

I'm going to ask my employer to praise me every day for showing up and showing up on time and getting my work done in a timely manner. I'm curious how that will go over. Or maybe we can start small and just everyone praise the user above you for the most mundane thing you can think of.

im going to be completely sincere, i was about to do a deep dive analysis but i deleted the whole paragraph because even i dont know wth im talking about when it comes to why k groups and idols get praised. but this isnt a bad question at all btw, i just dont know how to answer it haha.

wonyoung gets shitty critiques and then the next day praise for literally breathing so why do i care anymore

T T

Yeah. inflation in this country doesnt help either (wtf are these gas prices)

and youre right, people with degrees/certifications are seriously looking for jobs and theyre not getting them as quickly as they could 2-3 years ago like you mentioned. its so weird isnt it lmfao.. it is fucked up like you said.

omg what?! why do people threaten others when they wont do shit. i never understood how confident people can be until the last minute LOL

she lied to you about that is actually unreal how does she not feel embarrassed LMAO.. and pls be petty, never be ready to confront nor passive aggressive, just go with the flow, if she doesnt understand what she is doing by now, that is her problem and her karma. you enjoy your time in the bathroom LMAO you are seriously a legend atp

Newjeans still has things going on for them though. They have retained their dominance in Korea and will probably chart 4 songs in the top 10. And they are the most streamed GG on Spotify right now I believe.

Despite this underperformance, Newjeans is THE top group. Newjeans running from 2022 and 2023 was strong and they can get back to that. :pepe-pray:

I can agree with this too I mean, its two opposite sides of the spectrum. They still might be the top girl group, the fanbase is actually insane. but i bet a lot of normal stans will lose interest after a while, and the little kids on tiktok stanning njs will grow up too.

The way this song is smaller than I am, after like, sheesh, supernova, antifragile, queen card… so many other songs tokkis were calling flops :iconpepe:

The downfalll is crazy, newjeans have officially peaked in their rookie era. I knew it was gonna happen but not THIS fast, even twice lasted much much longer

I know right.. i am not a NJ stan nor i know much about the fanbase but they were insanely popular these past two years. i even began seeing ads of ETA when it dropped on youtube and their others songs. I thought they'd stick around for longer.

no tokkis are seriously out of pocket calling everything flops while praising njs just because their concept was different at the time and for their different sound. its dumb, seriously.

the downfall was stupidly quick. maybe that is what happens when youre a little too unique; you cannot find another concept to balance out the competition.

but again this is just my opinion, no insults or negativity directed to anyone that stans new jeans or even doesnt stan them, just saying my personal opinion.

Not much, but enough to get by. I used to make a decent amount at my old job (I hated it) but the job market rn is so bad I had to take what I could get. 2 times this week including today. I was the only person out taking care of customers while she was in the back doing god knows what. Like…. Help?!

That’s what I’m scared of. I used to work in this establishment 6 years ago and left on a bad note. I don’t like reporting things to higher ups (they generally don’t do shit) because all that does is lead to drama. But I will indeed document.

I completely understand, you have to do what you gotta do to survive these days. It may be good to get a decent amount at first, but not at a job you'll despise. where im from (west texas) the job market is actually horrible so i feel you. theres a lot of people who need jobs but not enough positions.

omg ; ;, how old is this woman lmaooo and considering you are antisocial i mean, at least you are doing your best. its hard to have social anxiety, coming from a person with diagnosed socialphobia T T

oh wow, thats brave of you to file a complaint but stay with the establishment for 6 years.. you are seriously strong. anyawys, i dont understand why people like bosses and managers dont do shit anymore like isnt that what theyre supposed to do.. help resolve dramas and manage the work place with their staff? thats insanity lmaoo

sorry for the rant LMAO but yeah, keep documenting and i really hope everything will work out

idek if can say ong. its so shameful i went to his concert like a few months ago. i even got his shirt. just to find out he’s a predator (well i shoulda knew but i haven’t really kept up wit rap news this heavy until now so) :pepe-clown-gear: but like fr tho. kendrick made drake his bitch after all those disses. i wouldn’t take that drake 🤫

LOL yeah no, i never supported drake or kendrick because i just wasnt interested in their music during their high prime years. but again, kendrick is the obvious winner here to me. i only heard small rap news back then about drake until this and last year. drake really is a character like damn.

drake should seriously get up and stop posting on instagram like nothing happened T T

It would be an easy Illit without the Manager Min sabotage. But even now, it's still Illit. Ppl sleep on Illit, but Lucky Girl is just as good as Magnetic and sounds nothing like New jeans.

Also, why are people acting like BM has a bigger fandom when Illits album outsold on the first week?

I'm here for the new underdog narrative Illit has and hopefully it will take them to new heights. And justice for Moka. She's cute as hell.

completely agreed, even though theres a lot of antis amongst a lot of new jean/korean users about illit's members and performances, they seriously sold out quickly.

BM has a good fanbase though, I think they are going to be popular for now especially in Korea from what Ive seen but, i dont see anything new or exciting about them. I think the Girl Crush concept kind of died in 2021-2022. but i bet theyll still be popular either way.

MOKA IS SO CUTE!

e173858f5c8996bffd70a0727b9e4805.jpg

most probably babymonster, seeing all of k citizens praising them under youtube comments and socials ad most westerners too probably are going to make them a top gg for this gen. (from what i have seen)

illit is my current favorite gg but theyve been receiving so much hate from k citizens shaming their bodies, how the girls (specifically wonhee) looks uncanny, etc etc. especially from newjeans stans as well.

ill say illit comes close second or perhaps third sadly.. i really dont know what'll happen or if another big 3 company will debut another group

I don’t agree with snitching and getting someone in trouble at their job, but from now on I’m documenting everything from here on out. If my documents pile up I’ll have no other choice but to rat. I can tolerate personality differences but I WILL not tolerate slack.

Dont worry, a job isnt school or something like that. document and keep track of what your co worker is doing and dont be afraid to file a complaint to whoever your boss is. theyll hopefully understand lol, especially if theres cameras at your work

I was assigned the easy job today at work and my lazy ass coworker thinks she’s gonna do it anyway just so she can avoid customers. Lmfao bitch if you think I’m doing your assigned work (cleaning out the oven) then you a mf fool. I’m only doing the job assigned to me for the night. Nothing more. Already bad enough you slacked on dishes the other night that I had to help you while you were on your last break. I was nice enough then but don’t be stupid enough to think that you can take advantage of me.

And I take that shit personal because while I’m one of the most antisocial people I know, yet I have ZERO problems with assisting customers. I don’t see how she has any excuse! WTF.

oh wow, that is so dumb..i wouldnt like it if my co worker literally took over the work i was supposed to do, like seriously? cleaning a oven doesnt sound hard at all lmfao sounds like a typical task, she really was that lazy wasnt she. how much do you get paid??

>Im one of the most antisocial people I know

REAL T T

Yes of course, I read some of the books you mentioned above so here are just soem of my recommendations!

(These do not contain smut; it makes me uncomfy too)

Here are my two books!

1) Too Kill a Mocking Bird (I liked this bird after reading the Outsiders, it has a similar vibe and time in the 1960s where both books take place)

2) When Marnie Was There (The Novel; not the movie) ~ So i found that these two books along with the Convenience Store Woman really do express the trouble of fitting in, and being in the right state of mind.

Happy Reading ^^

I actually did have something completely different in mind when i was younger.

i used to want to be a macine learning engineer, but i sadly fell out of love with coding because of disinterest and too much math lol.

i am wanting to study political science and business to enter law school in the future to become an attorney instead. writing and reading are not only my hobbies, but my strengths as well.