NewJeans antis are lowkey giving me Drake stan vibes

• LOL i knoww i feel like new jeans stans are a bit out there, not all of them of course. i dont know if theyre just a bit young (well, im 17, but i was a bit crazy 3 years ago with kpop) or whatever but i feel like the hate is just unjust.

i dont personally stan newjeans but the girls seem super talented and deserve all of their support and fans. i noticed that on illit's socials though, theres so many antis because new jeans stans are comparing the groups concepts together and such.. and its just so not nice tbh

this is coming from a illit stan, but i hope that most of the immature new jeans stans realize what they are doing and hopefully stop, especially if they are young lmao

Signed by Fabiana ~

tumblr_nrxfzjthYy1tefqylo1_r1_500.gif

• i forgot this abt newjeans antis. but they the same thing. illiterate 😐 if newjeans flop oh well like u got ur cookie. but u can’t tell me they weren’t the #1 group for a good like 2 years

8d1a5c11900c4156b1dc0a74a4d6c177f8d78a5a.gifv

(that one minjeong stan🤭)

• the length people would go to defend an artist as lousy as drake amazes me

idek if can say ong. its so shameful i went to his concert like a few months ago. i even got his shirt. just to find out he’s a predator (well i shoulda knew but i haven’t really kept up wit rap news this heavy until now so) :pepe-clown-gear: but like fr tho. kendrick made drake his bitch after all those disses. i wouldn’t take that drake 🤫

• idek if can say ong. its so shameful i went to his concert like a few months ago. i even got his shirt. just to find out he’s a predator (well i shoulda knew but i haven’t really kept up wit rap news this heavy until now so) :pepe-clown-gear: but like fr tho. kendrick made drake his bitch after all those disses. i wouldn’t take that drake 🤫

LOL yeah no, i never supported drake or kendrick because i just wasnt interested in their music during their high prime years. but again, kendrick is the obvious winner here to me. i only heard small rap news back then about drake until this and last year. drake really is a character like damn.

drake should seriously get up and stop posting on instagram like nothing happened T T

Signed by Fabiana ~

• LOL yeah no, i never supported drake or kendrick because i just wasnt interested in their music during their high prime years. but again, kendrick is the obvious winner here to me. i only heard small rap news back then about drake until this and last year. drake really is a character like damn.

drake should seriously get up and stop posting on instagram like nothing happened T T

literally. euphoria soty :meme-life-support:

• always remember there are crazy delulu fans of every group/genre/sport/hobby etc etc

do we judge an entire Germany by the actions of the nazis?

do we judge all Russian citizens by the actions of Putin?

• always remember there are crazy delulu fans of every group/genre/sport/hobby etc etc

do we judge an entire Germany by the actions of the nazis?

do we judge all Russian citizens by the actions of Putin?

drake should be investigated tho its not only silly fans lolol

Signed by Fabiana ~

• don't worry mate - you're new here...

if a thread doesn't get derailed then is it truly worth posting? lol

yes! i am very new, sadly i didnt know about kpop communities such as these.

thank you for understanding again haha, i hope everyone else does too.

Signed by Fabiana ~

• yes! i am very new, sadly i didnt know about kpop communities such as these.

thank you for understanding again haha, i hope everyone else does too.

well firstly of all just remember people here are dedicated enough kpop fans to join a forum so people here are "passionate" which means things can get heated sometimes lol

don't take what anybody says seriously - us "regulars" often make fun of each other both jokingly and semi-seriously but it's all in the spirit of fun

and SARCASM if you don't know enough before you'll catch on pretty fast lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!