Posts by Ronnietheperth

Enough with all these arguments :sweatr1:

Only time will tell if the song will be a hit or not after years pass by…

Looking back at Spring Day and I remember many people (yes, including younger me) thought that the song wasn’t a hit and didn’t deserve SOTY from MMA at all. But now, no one can even argue that it’s one of the biggest songs of the past decade. So when people look back at it now, people will say the song really deserved its SOTY…can’t say the same with the other award though (*cough*MAMA*cough*)

If you look closed closer to the chart run of Butter, the song started high but lost momentum after few weeks atop the chart. I was in another thread put out said that if Butter can chart for 15 weeks, it will be very successful. However, it is not, take into the consideration that The current Melon chart is still slow and the users number hasn’t been rising back yet.

Dynamite is abnormal, but BTS chart performance in top 10 melon (minus Dynamite) is not good compared with other digital monsters. The gap between Dynamite and other BTS titles/ singles chart performance may lead to confusion about BTS digital, Dynamite doing the number 3 time their second best single.

BTS songs may have lesser weeks in Top 10 compared to other digimons but they sure are stable af in Top 100.

I don’t think we have to worry too much on Butter and PTD performance. They will both surely stay in Top 100 for a very long time, I can guarantee that.

Why Seo Shin Ae, out of all messages she received in these past months, chose to reply to one single random DM from ifans writing in English instead of answering any messages from kfans with her native language? Doesn’t make any sense to me at all. And if the message was in July, why wait until this moment to reveal it when the damage has been done? I know for sure if it was a true respond from her, they would release this thing immediately and Neverland would immediately buy it, not when it’s almost 1 week after Soojin’s departure.