Posts by Ronnietheperth

We always complain about the new “Top 100” chart since its launching but actually it also has some positive sides.

Taeyeon is currently #1 in Melon right now but she would be #2 in Melon old realtime chart right now to Im Young Woong. Same as in 24 hits, she would also be #2 to Kim Min Seok due to lower 24h UL. However, combination of both systems gives Taeyeon #1 in the new system.

Also her B-sides for this album are holding on quite well compared with her WDICY B-sides

well seems like we can forgot the PAK because vibe is a fking joke

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It always take Vibe a few days to reach #1. It’s the new version of Naver chart which had the same problem few years before. (Four seasons took 8 days to reach #1 in daily despite being #1 for all hours)

Also, today it jumped to #4

I rlly don’t understand twice charting, they were #7 on Gallup with a bunch of heavy hitters on the charts. but can’t chart as well anymore.

Korea likes twice but not their songs?!? Smh icsm and the feels should have gotten paks

And nctzens, your fav is only charting high cuz of his fandom. Even then he’ll fall off the charts fast. Understand that already. Only place nct can even dream to outchart twice is kwangya

Pretty unnecessary for the last paragraph. Sorry but we don’t really need a fanwar here.

God, these charting accounts are hilarious, nobody should be using the phrase "this decade" until at least 2026 or so. Before then, just say "since 2020". I remember charting accounts were bragging about their fave being #1 "this decade" back in like March of 2020 ffs.

Same as “_____is the only act/release/artist to achieve “………..” in 2022”

Posted 2 January ffs!!! :sweatr1:

Tophyun’s song started pretty low and took a few days to rise. Taeyeon’s started pretty okay but struggled to rise unlike most songs that later climbed the chart in 2nd-3rd week.

I think it will be closer than we think. GOT the beat tracking period ends today. I think they have a chance to get around 55 Million digital points in the end. Need to see both Taeyeon’s and Tophyun’s second week number to see clearer picture.

I agree! OMG didn't really stand out in queendom; Mamamoo and G-idle raked the stage, with AOA leading off of their old fame.

OMG did make really awesome comebacks after that I think legitimately through good songs, rather than through q-dom

I disagree. Even though they don’t get much attention internationally, their “Destiny” performance created a really huge buzz in Korea and was trending for days. (Also the only Queendom performance to even chart in Melon top 100). And them winning 2/3 rounds and finished #2 was something beyond anyone expectation.

Oh My Girl DID benefit so much after appearing on Queendom but not as much as (G)i-dle and AOA but their proper title track selection with “Nonstop” and their decent promotions gave the group a boost to another level.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Is this the new Shiny Star? Already t10 on Top100....

Has seen it risen up this past week…

Btw is ty song even doing well? I don't see in top10

On one hand, I expect her to initially chart better than this even if it’s only a pre-release but on the other hand, she is doing quite okay by not dropping much in the first week as most songs tend to rise in their second week.

Yena and Kep1er have a pretty good shot at entering Top 100 daily soon especially the former one who have charted in the new realtime chart for few hours already

2nd highest after 2018? This was a good year for idol groups.

I don’t think we can really say that it’s a good year for idol groups release this year compared with previous years when…

There are still songs released from previous year: Spring day, BWL, Dynamite, Nonstop, Dolphin, HYLT, Lovesick girls

There are songs that rising from viral: Rollin, We ride, Journey to Atlantis

We are too distracted by so many things to realize that Melomance’s newest song has climbed up to #5 in Melon daily chart (and most likely will surpass Eleven tomorrow). They have left the scene for 2 years because of enlistment but seems like they’re back.