Now that the entire tracklist of Proof is out...

• Are you happy with the tracklist of Proof? 53

The result is only visible to the participants.

... I want to know your opinions.

All of us have our own preferences, so I believe it was very hard to narrow it down like this. Unless they did it according to their own personal tastes vs. what was more popular amongst fans.

For me, it really is missing some gems, if the purpose was to make it sort of an introduction to their discography.

• Pied Piper (c'mon!!! :pepe-sad: )
    • House of Cards
    • Wings
    • The truth untold
    • Tear
    • Louder than bombs
    • Epiphany (yes there's the demo but...)
    • Black Swan (really?! :pepe-onions: )

Then I'd replace some more often mentioned and performed over and over tracks with masterpieces like Coffee, Rain, Autumn Leaves, 2!3!, First Love, Reflection, Path, Sea and others. I'm also a HUGE stan of Blue and Grey but since it's still so fresh, I don't feel as mad that it's not included.

• more or less, CD2 is okey-ish, I like the idea that the members choose the songs themselves but I would have replaced some of the choices with other tracks :pepe-peek:

i'm excited about the new songs, the demos and the unreleased songs but i will probably give my final opinion once the album is released

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• more or less, CD2 is okey-ish, I like the idea that the members choose the songs themselves but I would have replaced some of the choices with other tracks :pepe-peek:

i'm excited about the new songs, the demos and the unreleased songs but i will probably give my final opinion once the album is released

• I got yelled at so much for calling this a cash grab and it literally is. Previous title tracks (as they are, so no investment necessary), previous B-sides as they are (so no investment) and the demos are CD only (because let me guess, they're just slapping them on there as they are, no remastering of any kind, so the quality isn't enough for streaming services).

Essentially they're selling us a mini/single album for the price of two full albums.

• I got yelled at so much for calling this a cash grab and it literally is. Previous title tracks (as they are, so no investment necessary), previous B-sides as they are (so no investment) and the demos are CD only (because let me guess, they're just slapping them on there as they are, no remastering of any kind, so the quality isn't enough for streaming services).

Essentially they're selling us a mini/single album for the price of two full albums.

You still deserve to be yelled at for these horrible takes...

:pepe-spray:

• The only fun aspect to all this that even made this an anthology m(the remixes and unreleased demos) are all locked to a fcking CD.

I tried to maintain my excitement even after finding out that it’s an anthology, and not a new album. Armys hyped us up to not lose hope because anthology includes unheard of demos. And now the only thing I was looking forward to just slipped through my hands

I feel fcking miserable

• i adore it, however i lowkey ate:

i feel like it should've been 4 cds but eh that's just me

• honestly i agree with this. and it's glaringly obvious that it's to make more people buy the cd (EXPENSIVE AF)... it's actually really frustrating

• honestly i agree with this. and it's glaringly obvious that it's to make more people buy the cd (EXPENSIVE AF)... it's actually really frustrating

Like I don’t even get it. It’s fcking BTS. Their album sales will go up regardless.

This honestly feels like a punishment to armys like me. I just wanted to support their music legitimately, not through illegal channels

• Honestly rather disappointed overall.

There are things I'm excited about (new songs, Tony Montana, Born Singer), but the parts I dislike are more overwhelming and numerous.

CD3 being physical only, CD2 being. A bunch of random picks slotted together with no coherency, Stay being included while so many better bsides were not, etc.

(And like, I'm sure the members had reasons for picking the songs they did, but they don't really show off their strengths as artists imo)

• blows my mind to see how BTS can include almost 50 loved songs on this album and we can still debate on missing gems and other possible choices....shows just how incredible and expansive their discography truly is :send-love-bunny:

the compact version is $20, which is the cost of any kpop single album today. but you conveniently left that out so your narrative sounds less whiney i guess. :/ bts could give a million explanations as to why they wanted to do this album and what it means to them at this stage in their career and you're still going to be somewhere throwing a fit over it.

who's your favorite artist?

• agreed. i'm probably gonna get shot for saying this, but for an anthology album, it (CD2) sure is heavily based on 2017+ songs, which is really disheartening to see as a veteran fan. i genuinely believe we should've had either 4 cds or CD2 should've been longer with some other picks included.

also i hate the notion that if we disagree with what's going on/don't particularly like it, that we're not real fans. i think people are well within their right to feel upset, ESPECIALLY with the CD3 being CD only...

• Will not be giving BigHit a penny of my money any further from this album on. The trust is lost for me. And of course no will silence me from saying this is an obvious cash grab. Everything that would be new and unheard of would only be available thru buying it. First hyping up this to be a new era only to still be on the old era with old songs with sprinkles of three new songs and then have everything else behind a paywall is such a BigHit thing to do now. I'll always support BTS but not this time with this album. I'll wait for the new chapter, new era, new beginning BigHit gassed ARMY up last year to come out whenever it does. Until then, nope I'm not at all excited about this comeback even with the track list revealed. Here's to Festa 2022 where I'll regain a fraction of my happiness back with positive vibes for Muster. I am first and foremost a music stan for BTS since they captured my heart with Satoori rap in 2013. This little deviation from that will hopefully make a full comeback after the enlistment talks and serving is over.

• This thread contains 36 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!