Who is to blame for the akgae problem in BLACKPINK'S fandom

• The akage’s in bps fandom is a huge problem to not just the fans but to the members as well. Akages will love to preach about only focusing on their bias but will attack a member if they dont repost of post a birthday post or an announcement about another members activity(Hence Lisa getting attacked for not reposting Jennies birthday post or her getting hate for not reposting Rose “gone” teaser)

So who is the blame on the akgae problem? The fandom or YG? They both played a role on how the akgae’s got so huge.

The fandoms are Lillies(Lisa’s fandom or Lizards),Jensetters(Jennies fandom or Jenshitter’s or Jennifers)Fanses or Rosenators(Rose fandom or Roaches), and Sooyas(Jisoo’s fandom or Sewers). The biggest are Lizards and as much as I hate them I have to admit their really organized and are practically streaming,liking,voting bots when it comes to Lisa. The akgaes are always fighting each other especially Lizards and Jenshitters. Always finding a way to make it seem that blinks(ot4) don't care about their bias.

It could be the fandom because all lot of them love to downplay members positions, forgetting them in poster’s, acting like their solo projects don't exist, just stuff normal fandoms would come together to do.

Then there's YG, don't get me wrong solo activities I really look forward to especially to my bias but they play a key role in the akage numbers. They akgae’s AND blink s are always fighting over who has more solo promotions(usually they target Jennie on this but I've seen a lot at Lisa’s neck too),whos more mistreated just stupid stuff. It also seems they do this because the akgaes and blinks will still support them all which means more money for YG and the company the girls are promoting or endorsing.

In my opinion it leans more on YG themselves but the fandom is nowhere close to innocence.

women's wrongs activist

:lovec::cheersc::lovec:

• jensetters lillies fanses and sooyas are names given to blinks who bias a certain member not akgaes or solo

stans :-)

akgaes are just loud theyre nothing compared to the amount of ot4 blinks

blinks need to stop being pussies and begin calling them out

yall exaggerate it and most groups who have members who promote solo have a huge amount of akgaes eg: exo etc

• The problem lies in YGE since debut. They really gave none to zero opportunity to the girls and when they did it was for them individually. So since the beginning if you were to follow them on sns your bias wasn't the one being "promoted" that time. So fans started this whole mess. But all started with YG promoting the girls more individually and not so much as a group.

• Akgaes are not as much an issue as some people say... they are mostly "relevant" on twitter which is a known cesspool anyways. I'm pretty sure people who support entire group are the VAST majority, let them kids compete with each other about who buys the most albums and shit, that will only benefit bp :|

• Both, but as always you get the fandom that you deserve.

YG has been starving blinks for content, which means that everyone is tearing each other over the little content that we got. And if one of the girls don't get the same amount of line, if there is a slight change in a choreo, etc... this is very easy to fall into the 'victimisation' hole for this reason.

But also... Idk why blinks are so complacent about solos. 'They don't bother me if they don't make any harm'. Well, flash news, but a fandom with so many akgaes/solos is an issue. If you're a solo you're not a blink, and you shouldn't be allowed to talk in OT4 spaces.

• Akgaes are not as much an issue as some people say... they are mostly "relevant" on twitter which is a known cesspool anyways. I'm pretty sure people who support entire group are the VAST majority, let them kids compete with each other about who buys the most albums and shit, that will only benefit bp :|

exactly

akgaes are nothing and have no impact idk why they get so brave lol

• exactly

Non fans really want to grab onto something to make us believe there is something wrong with bp or the fandom and pretend like there is no akgaes in other groups as well. Their amount of IG followers shows that while they indeed have some solo stans they are all uniformly popular and in line with her official bp account. Akgaes are really a non issue, as I already said they bring more benefits in the long run due to them being so competitive in purchasing stuff

• I blame the akgaes themselves mostly. No matter how much the company/fandom pushes favoritism, nothing reasonable the girls did warrants becoming an akgae for one particular member.

• Official Post

exactly

I mean y'all keep downplaying akgaes here but then turn around and say "Ice Cream could've charted higher and done better if it wasn't for the akgaes!!!" Can you guys pick a side? Akgaes DO have an impact on the fandom and Ice Cream told us everything.

We could've gotten higher 24 hr views, higher charting on Billboard, etc if it wasn't for literally every huge akgae account boycotting it due to their weird requests.

I know ot4 stans obviously take up a large majority of the fandom, and Ice Cream did really well either way. But it could've been bigger if the main issue you guys are downplaying didn't act so petty.

• Non fans really want to grab onto something to make us believe there is something wrong with bp or the fandom and pretend like there is no akgaes in other groups as well. Their amount of IG followers shows that while they indeed have some solo stans they are all uniformly popular and in line with her official bp account. Akgaes are really a non issue, as I already said they bring more benefits in the long run due to them being so competitive in purchasing stuff

yeah pretty much

the fact that people think that akgaes boycotting ice cream is the reason why it lost streams or sales is funny only thing they did was destroy the mood and cause big accounts to deactivate lmao

i can name hundreds of bgs that have a bigger akgae problem than bp does

not to mention akgaes r gonna exist no matter how much the company pushes otx image down everyones throats

• The problem lies in YGE since debut. They really gave none to zero opportunity to the girls and when they did it was for them individually. So since the beginning if you were to follow them on sns your bias wasn't the one being "promoted" that time. So fans started this whole mess. But all started with YG promoting the girls more individually and not so much as a group.

This I think.

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Their sales yes

2M in 2 year and 4 months

i feel sorry for you. which kpop gg has sold over 1 mill in a single album besides blackpink...

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

Anyway, YG is very obviously to blame. YG promotes BP more as individuals than as a group, which then results in akgaes. Other groups have akgaes, but YG has taken it to another level.

They barely release music, and when they do, everything has to become some sort of competition. The chicken will eat itself up if it doesn't get fed.

Also they're really popular in China, Chinese fans usually only support one member and not the others.

Akgaes are annoying but it is what it is.

• I mean y'all keep downplaying akgaes here but then turn around and say "Ice Cream could've charted higher and done better if it wasn't for the akgaes!!!" Can you guys pick a side? Akgaes DO have an impact on the fandom and Ice Cream told us everything.

We could've gotten higher 24 hr views, higher charting on Billboard, etc if it wasn't for literally every huge akgae account boycotting it due to their weird requests.

I know ot4 stans obviously take up a large majority of the fandom, and Ice Cream did really well either way. But it could've been bigger if the main issue you guys are downplaying didn't act so petty.

and its true!!!

akgaes should have shut their ass up

they harassed multiple ot4 accounts and ruined everyones excitement

and ice cream tanked no where

it was 3 spots away from the top 10 and most likely would have reached it if blinks werent all depressed and shit

• yeah pretty much

the fact that people think that akgaes boycotting ice cream is the reason why it lost streams or sales is funny only thing they did was destroy the mood and cause big accounts to deactivate lmao

i can name hundreds of bgs that have a bigger akgae problem than bp does

not to mention akgaes r gonna exist no matter how much the company pushes otx image down everyones throats

You don't welcome me in your other fandom? :dancer:

• But isn't it so in every kpop?

I don't see a lot of akgaes because I don't have much contact with other fans

수많은 알 수 없는 길 속에
    희미한 빛을 난 쫓아가
    언제까지라도 함께 하는거야
    다시 만난 나의 세계

12668-61ba36d0-1a79-4dad-a89c-517c054a0bea-gif

BlackPink SNSD Twice

• Official Post

+ Maeng and her ugly ass outfits. Glad she's gone but the damage has been done

giphy.gif

• I mean y'all keep downplaying akgaes here but then turn around and say "Ice Cream could've charted higher and done better if it wasn't for the akgaes!!!" Can you guys pick a side? Akgaes DO have an impact on the fandom and Ice Cream told us everything.

IC era was a really iconic era where we could see Lisa akgaes weren't the most toxic when it comes to the pinks releases as they never boycotted nothing, just complained. :akorns:

So yes, it's a problem that unfortunately Lisa felt it herself.

• This thread contains 18 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!