Seo Shin ae gets a reply in her own way

• That actress was trying to act like a smartass after posting some billie elish song on her insta story (cryptic shit lol)

Now here comes the reply

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

IMG_20210223_183522.jpg

IMG_20210223_194408.jpg

Edited 2 times, last by thebadguy ().

• lol okay and what I’m saying is also the truth cause it’s not looking good for your girl if fans continue to behave the way they are behaving right now

Fans should just shut up cause they’re making it worst for Soojin.

Funny how you are trying act as if you care about soojin meanwhile you yourself was mocking and insulting soojin and this issue yesterday

Screenshot_2021-02-23-18-52-19-547_com.android.chrome.pngScreenshot_2021-02-23-18-54-36-096_com.android.chrome.png

akp users with their fat ass fake concern huh not surprised

• At this point nobody gives a fuck about knetz morons, they have already shown how big of assholes they are.bring it on.

Actually I kind of give, because they are the ones that can make things worse and even cause worst case scenario which would be CUBE firing Soojin on the breach of contract.

So in this case when she already posted about it herself admitted to few things and said that she is sorry I think it's already enough.

But of course if more students or those who saw Soojins bad actions will post about it and reveal more then it will be harder to get over it for us, and for Knetz it will probably be impossible to stay "silent" about issue.

I'm not blaming any victims for speaking up, just saying that the longer whole case will go on, the worse situation of Soojin/Idle in Korea will be.

External Content www.youtube.com

• Soojin only accepted that she tried some cigarettes in her middle school but have left smoking long ago, nothing wrong with this

soojin also said that she only got a verbal argument with the accuser (who is her ex friend) on a phone call (which is perfectly normal) and no physical violence or bullying which rumors were about happened, nothing wrong with this either.

Accusers have given out No Proof, No evidence and No real life withness to support their claims of soojin being violent, bully or anything like that but knetz have already given so much hate to soojin only based on these baseless accusations. FUCK KNETZ.

What soojin did she accepted and what she didn't do she denied. She never bullied or assaulted anyone

Screenshot_2021-02-23-14-47-51-222_com.twitter.android.png

Also no real life witnesses have came forward to support those accusations even after so many days, if their was any witness to come forward then it would had already happened.

Also soojin is the victim of defamation, slut shaming and online bullying and not those accusers, who have no proof or evidence to support their shit.

Your post is very manipulative

It was a very appropriate and necessary reply

Edited 3 times, last by thebadguy ().

• And same way y'all should also stop assuming shit from the vague shit and billie elish song which that actress posted on her insta story

I'm not assuming anything but i don't see the point to set up all the girls for simply assumption, i want the other girls to STILL have a career after this, it seams you don't, most knetz actually don't hate the other girls, i want to stay it like this even if this Soojin scandals ends or not

• I'm not assuming anything but i don't see the point to set up all the girls for simply assumption, i want the other girls to STILL have a career after this, it seams you don't, most knetz actually don't hate the other girls, i want to stay it like this even if this Soojin scandals ends or not

Each and every gidle member will have a career

This controversy will get over in some time and everything will be back to normal

• Each and every gidle member will have a career

This controversy will get over in some time and everything will be back to normal

I think you don't know bullying cases in Korea, ask T-ara if you don't know, if Cube can't manage to prove her innocence, she will be kicked out of the group soon enough even if she's innocent, Btob member was kicked for taking drugs, a bullying scandal has no chance.

• I think you don't know bullying cases in Korea, ask T-ara if you don't know, if Cube can't manage to prove her innocence, she will be kicked out of the group soon enough even if she's innocent, Btob member was kicked for taking drugs, a bullying scandal has no chance.

Im sure everything will be fine, knetz are just bandwagoners.

I don't know anything about kara case so i won't comment about that.

But this is not a drug case, in that case there was a police investigation report as an actual proof but here in soojin's case there is no actual proof or evidence, Its only based on assumptions and rumors

• Im sure everything will be fine, knetz are just bandwagoners.

I don't know anything about kara case so i won't comment about that.

But this is not a drug case, in that case there was a police investigation report as an actual proof but here in soojin's case there is no actual proof or evidence, Its only based on assumptions and rumors

I really hope she's gonna get out of this but it doesn't look good right now, not sure how much of career she has left, if she has something left, the public already see her as guilty, at this point, the accusers don't need to prove she's guilty, she need to prove she's innocent. In my opinion, she should had let Cube handle everything, her own statement made her look worst than good, which is why idols let the PR handle everything

I actually like Gidle and i hope she's innocent but i don't want all the girls to lose her career for her, they were starting to rise too, is such a shitty situation all around.

• I really hope she's gonna get out of this but it doesn't look good right now, not sure how much of career she has left, if she has something left, the public already see her as guilty, at this point, the accusers don't need to prove she's guilty, she need to prove she's innocent. In my opinion, she should had let Cube handle everything, her own statement made her look worst than good, which is why idols let the PR handle everything

I actually like Gidle and i hope she's innocent but i don't want all the girls to lose her career for her, they were starting to rise too, is such a shitty situation all around.

People were demanding an statement from soojin about the rumors that are spreading arround, She wrote an honest statement and clarified each and every rumor that was being around in detail, what else could have she or cube done.she accepted what she has done like smoking few cigarettes and denied the other false accusations like doing violence and bullying. Knetz have just become biased against soojin and are refusing to hear anything from her or cube's side.

How else do you think cube should have handled this situation?

• People were demanding an statement from soojin about the rumors that are spreading arround, She wrote an honest statement and clarified each and every rumor that was being around in detail, what else could have she or cube done.she accepted what she has done like smoking few cigarettes and denied the other false accusations like doing violence and bullying. Knetz have just become biased against soojin and are refusing to hear anything from her or cube's side.

How else do you think cube should have handled this situation?

Koreans said her tone and some choice for words were weird to say the least, it just got lost in translation, i think she wrote it under stress, being mad, sad or whatever, i wonder why somebody from PR team didn't supervized the letter.

Cube already put an article denying the bullying, should have got some proofs before rushing with another statement (not sure if Soojin did it on her own or cube knew), should had a talk with some of her former classmates to get a point from outside, maybe gain somebody which could declare for her innocence, should have investigated at the school more, try to get in contact with the actress's company to ask for her story, i know the sisters don't want to meet with them but there were other ways, her word isn't enough.

• Koreans said her tone and some choice for words were weird to say the least, it just got lost in translation, i think she wrote it under stress, being mad, sad or whatever, i wonder why somebody from PR team didn't supervized the letter.

Cube already put an article denying the bullying, should have got some proofs before rushing with another statement (not sure if Soojin did it on her own or cube knew), should had a talk with some of her former classmates to get a point from outside, maybe gain somebody which could declare for her innocence, should have investigated at the school more, try to get in contact with the actress's company to ask for her story, i know the sisters don't want to meet with them but there were other ways, her word isn't enough.

Ummm anyways

If that accuser fail's to provide any actual proof to support her bullying accusations after soojin clearly denied those accusations then i think after some time everything will calm down because the situation is very inconclusive.

Or else cube should just start a legal lawsuit against those accusers then court will decide who is right and who is wrong based on facts, proofs and witnesses. Cube has already offer the accusers to talk but they refused.

• Or else cube should just start a legal lawsuit against those accusers then court will decide who is right and who is wrong based on facts, proofs and witnesses.

Defamation lawsuits in Korea have nothing to do with the truth. Plenty of people are prosecuted for telling the truth in SK.

All the court has to prove is whether Soojin's image was hurt, which it was.

• Defamation lawsuits in Korea have nothing to do with the truth. Plenty of people are prosecuted for telling the truth in SK.

All the court has to prove is whether Soojin's image was hurt, which it was.

name me some persons who were sent to jail for speaking truth against a kpop idol.

I'm taking about real truth with actual proof and not someone who got prosecuted for spreading false accusations, tell me which victims were sent to jail for publicly announcing the truth about kpop idols who had proof to support their claim.

• lol okay and what I’m saying is also the truth cause it’s not looking good for your girl if fans continue to behave the way they are behaving right now

This is literally how people behave for every scandal

Kinda naive to expect thousands of people to react the same way

..:* :**:. (G)I-DLE WEKI MEKI WEEKLY NU'EST ITZY DREAMCATCHER STAYC .:**:.*.:.

• name me some persons who were sent to jail for speaking truth against a kpop idol.

I'm taking about real truth with actual proof and not someone who got prosecuted for spreading false accusations, tell me which victims were sent to jail for publicly announcing the truth about kpop idols who had proof to support their claim.

name me some persons who were sent to jail for speaking truth against a kpop idol.

https://www.nationthailand.com/opinion/30352499

Defamation lawsuits in Korea have nothing to do with facts. If Cube and Soojin do take this court, it won't be about whether the claims are true or not, proving or disproving it won't be relevant to the case. The girl could have video evidence of Soojin beating her and it wouldn't matter

Celebrities accused of sexual assault have been known to try and sue their victims. Politicians as well. Yoochun for example.

"In Korea, a person may be criminally liable if that person defames another by publicly alleging facts under the Criminal Code of 1953. People can be charged with defamation even where they tell the truth."

• I said gimme the names of real victims who were sent to jail after speaking truth about KPOP IDOLS even when they had proof and evidence to support their claims.

• I said gimme the names of real victims who were sent to jail after speaking truth about KPOP IDOLS even when they had proof and evidence to support their claims.

Why does it specifically have to be idols when it's a known thing to happen in Korea? Most k celebrities drop the cases because of social stigma of suing a victim, not because the case is meritless.

What I'm saying is you're misunderstanding what these lawsuits are. Truth has nothing to do with it.

• Why does it specifically have to be idols when it's a known thing to happen in Korea? Most k celebrities drop the cases because of social stigma of suing a victim, not because the case is meritless.

What I'm saying is you're misunderstanding what these lawsuits are. Truth has nothing to do with it.

So no real victim in kpop got sent to jail for speaking the truth with real proof and evidence to support their claim.

That's it, isn't it. Bye.

• So no real victim in kpop got sent to jail for speaking the truth with real proof and evidence to support their claim.

That's it, isn't it. Bye.

It's literally Korean Pop. Same rules apply as the rest of the country. Do you think your fave is held to a higher standard?

This is what I get for trying to talk to kids

And since it matters so much: Jung Joon Young was accused by his girlfriend of assaulting and illegally filming her. He threatened legal action against her. She recanted. 5 years later he was arrested for raping and filming other women at the exact same time as when his girlfriend accused him.

Truth.

Does.

Not.

Matter.

• So again, Was her girlfriend sent to jail? No

So you basically have no real life proof of real victims being actually sent to jail for speaking truth with proof and evidence.

There is a big difference between getting sued / being threatened to be sued and being actually punished by court.

• Oh my god

Genuine question: what do you think these defamation lawsuits are for?

• Oh my god

Genuine question: what do you think these defamation lawsuits are for?

Defamation lawsuits are for when you get falsely accused for something you didn't do and your reputation gets destroyed by fake allegations from someone who has no proof or evidence to support their claim.

• In the rest of the world.

Not in Korea.

So basically your are saying that even innocents can be sent to jail in korea for speaking truth with proof and evidence.

Then why haven't any Real victim sent to jail for speaking truth who have proof and evidence to support their claim.

The way some people try to act like they have done phd on korean law and politics just after reading some articles on internet lol

• This thread contains 13 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!