Netizens say that BLACKPINK is throwing away their main jobs while focusing on fashion shows

• Netizens say that BLACKPINK is throwing away their main jobs while focusing on fashion shows

Why is BLACKPINK putting their lives on the line for fashion shows? BLACKPINK.jpg

BLACKPINK is focusing more on fashion shows and runways than releasing albums as singers. They’re not even models so why are they focusing on fashion?

I feel like they’re not like other celebrities. What is the reason for that?

[+443, -390]

1. [+532, -38] Is there any reason not to go when they’re being invited?

2. [+359, -36] You guys are just jealous of them because your faves can’t even get invited

3. [+330, -271] I just feel like they’re more like celebrities than singers

4. [+262, -19] It’s great to see the BLACKPINK members taking turns being plastered on the outside walls of department stores these days… Isn’t it the fact that idols started the movement to be brand ambassadors after BLACKPINK?

5. [+238, -250] I think they’re throwing away their main jobs while focusing on useless things

Original post (1)

• I feel like they’re not like other celebrities.

I know right

how many other celebrities walk runways whilst enjoying fashion shows and acting and singing and dancing and rapping whilst casually flying off to coachella and hawaii all whilst being on military dungeon enlistment not to mention luring on APK!!!

• this thing is kind of like a double edged sword for me:

[+359, -36] You guys are just jealous of them because your faves can’t even get invited

this kind of could work for group which passed 7 years curse, in a way like hey we are in our 8th-9th year, or for a group that had long run but now maybe didn't disbanded officially but members are doing some other things

but for active group which is near 2 years or something like that on hiatus you can say in return:

you are there for some spotlight, it's understandable, you weren't on stage for 2 years

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Or rather they're recognized enough to be personally greeted by CEO's and upper management of global brands DESPITE being not on stage for 2 years.

• 1. [+532, -38] Is there any reason not to go when they’re being invited?

2. [+359, -36] You guys are just jealous of them because your faves can’t even get invited

3. [+330, -271] I just feel like they’re more like celebrities than singers

4. [+262, -19] It’s great to see the BLACKPINK members taking turns being plastered on the outside walls of department stores these days… Isn’t it the fact that idols started the movement to be brand ambassadors after BLACKPINK?

5. [+238, -250] I think they’re throwing away their main jobs while focusing on useless things

thank you :borahae:

they are obv jealous haha

• Some of the comments make it sound like bp has the power to decide when to have comebacks. So because the company likes to put them on hiatus, they shouldn't look for other things to do?

Am sure most would have preferred them to not do anything and just fade into obscurity during their hiatus. But unfortunately for them these girls are in demand.

• Am sure most would have preferred them to not do anything and just fade into obscurity during their hiatus. But unfortunately for them these girls are in demand.

Deadass this.

Are they supposed to sit at home and wait for a comeback when they have many opportunities offered to them in other fields they’re passionate about? If you can, getting involved in more than one field is the smartest thing to do for your career and visibility. Especially as kpop idols

• It's been like this for awhile tho, they simply do not operate as standard kpop group

u either accept and wait patiently with minimal expectations or lose interest

and many people who have interest in kpop esthetics also like fashion and stuff. ofc I would prefer more music that's go without saying but following their fashion activities keeps me interested

and it's obv YG's management, at least they let them go outside...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!